Scotland to vote on independence in 2014

Will the United Kingdom breakup ?

• Total voters

Meriv90

OH come on now, fascism and Nazism are not as bad, atleast not for indians. If Hitler had not destroyed the British militarily dominance, India and the rest of the colonial world would never have gotten independence. Hitler was far less of a bastard than Churchill, who let 10 million Indians to starve to death in Bengal(far bigger than the jews killed by Hitler) just to keep his "reserves" up!

I think you should go through this thread if you want to know more about British atrocities http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-history/35651-most-evil-individual-20th-century.html
Not going to read that topic, i already imagine what is inside, you think that deaths by dictators(and non) can be put in a quantitative way in a scale. I don't feel the same way.

tramp

Propaganda stuff... the whole of the English media has been out to creating this fear psychosis among the Scots. It is not a level playing field. Banks declaring they will move out, investors threatening ... British ministers turning thugs and even the relic in Buckingham chipping in... what it shows is Britain needs this third of its real estate more than Scots need the rest of the 60 million people. Even the US has tried to influence the voting by expressing apprehension about the 50-odd Trident missiles stationed in Scotland. Some English commentators have been claiming Scotland will have a tough time getting into the EU, hinting at the possibility of the rump Britain's opposiition.

Blackwater

Pakis in uk r in favour of Scotland , they think in new laws it will be easier to call their woman from Pakistan after marriage

Free Karma

Pakis in uk r in favour of Scotland , they think in new laws it will be easier to call their woman from Pakistan after marriage
Saar, why would they need to import? Just do love jihad on scottish women no? :p

So today is voting day...I think they will stay together seeing how most of the polls show a close fight. UK might do some booth capturing or put kallai vote and keep it together :D Lets see.

Illusive

Country flag
The fun part is with over 2/3rds of European oil fields in Scottish hands an independent Scotland can be a veritable petrostate, as Willie in the video of my previous post says "in no country rich in oil do the men wear pants ".
And where there is oil there is US :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The sun has not only set on the British Empire, but it appears it is also setting on the Isle of Britain.

God Save the poor Queen!

The Queen should renew her faith in Jesus, since Jesus Saves!

Blackwater

Saar, why would they need to import? Just do love jihad on scottish women no? :p

So today is voting day...I think they will stay together seeing how most of the polls show a close fight. UK might do some booth capturing or put kallai vote and keep it together :D Lets see.
to enjoy they want goris but for marriage they need jahil woman kids factory from pakistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is the latest?

sun is setting on the British Isles or not?

Meriv90

Are exit polls allowed in India? In italy polls are forbidden in the last two days before the vote.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Are exit polls allowed in India? In italy polls are forbidden in the last two days before the vote.
Yes all channels run it here specially few days before.

ComCon tried to ban exit polls this time as they knew they were gonna lose big time.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What is the latest?

sun is setting on the British Isles or not?
Not sure but Flanders and Wallonia have started thinking to divide Belgium after looking at Scotland.

'Flemish independence: better to become good friends than stay together in a bad marriage'
RT: Why does your party Vlaams Belang ("Flemish Interest") support independence of Flanders?
Tom van Grieken: We are the only party in Belgium who are for Flemish independence. We think Belgium is dead, it is from the beginning in 1830 an artificial state, where two different people are forced to live together. Although we are only 60 percent of the population of Belgium, we produce 80 percent of our economy. Independent Flanders with Brussels as its capital will be the best for the Flemish people.

IBSA

Country flag
How time will be the poll?

Is it possible to monitor the results online?

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
The U.K. produces more than 75 percent of the European Union's offshore oil production, of which 90 percent is extracted from Scottish waters, according to the European Commission's Joint Research Centre. Based on 2012 figures, the Scottish government says this Scottish oil contributes around 24.4 billion pounds ($39.5 billion) to the U.K. economy.

In addition to oil, the Scottish government calculates the country could produce 25 percent of the EU's offshore wind and tidal energy and 10 percent of the EU's wave energy.

Scottish exports are worth around 100 billion pounds a year to the British Treasury, including more than 11 billion pounds from financial services, along with almost 9 billion pounds from food and drink, including whisky

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Not going to read that topic, i already imagine what is inside, you think that deaths by dictators(and non) can be put in a quantitative way in a scale. I don't feel the same way.
We have not voted in that thread based on death count. The reason Churchil has been voted as the biggest bastard of 20th century is because he got away with his crimes. The Nazis/facists have been made to suffer for their crimes. What about the allies?

Even now, British books justify killing hundreds of unarmed civilians in Jallianwallah Bagh, Amritsar as a means to protecting the property . Jallianwala Bagh massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! -Britards deserve every piece of shit they are recieving.

To be frank, a sadistic part of me is actually happy that Pakis are taking over UK

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles