Scenario Dry Run: ISIS enters in Pakistan - Choices for India

lion

This topic is the need of the time to be discussed.

What ISIS has done in Iraq, if same thing happens in pak, what are the choices for India to do as pak also posses Nuke's and terror outfit there will defenatly try to obtain them,

They can try to destablize India.

Waiting for your opinion.

lion

But inside pakistan, when sunni's being self motivated by seeing what happened in Iraq, they can make destruction in iraq and the terror outfits of pak can use this situation to attack pakistan firstly and then India.

Blackwater

What ISIS has done in Iraq, if same thing happens in pak, what are the choices for India to do as pak also posses Nuke's and terror outfit there will defenatly try to obtain them,

if isis comes close to pak america and Israel will be first in disguise of UN take control of pak weapons

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
if isis comes close to pak america and Israel will be first in disguise of UN take control of pak weapons
Well we can't wait for them to do it right?

Remember ISIS is American creation. Israel has no interest in securing a country that has nothing to do with Israeli immediate threat perception. Yes, Pakistan is a threat to Israel indirectly but its immediate problem is Iran and its groups in the Gaza area.

IMO Rajnath and Jaitley will have to sort out the internal and external security apparatus. If they are working on it currently, this would first involve in examining the files of all those particularly from UP who have caused sectarian rife within the state. And we all know that there have been minor shia-sunni riots in UP and even in western India. They are small but it can escalate. Shiites are much lesser than sunnis and naturally will be more targeted.

Looking up at these files and decoding which groups are these instigators linked to. It could be SP, BSP, IM or even SIMI. We don't know that yet. Then secondly there would also be a simultaneous look at the kind of terrorism that we saw in MP where those who shouted Taliban Zindabad were arrested. These guys targeting our PM means that they may have a hefty backing from either IM or SIMI who may share sympathies with ISIS.

While this is going on at the ground level by MoS Home and Defence, the senior ministers should do their nuts to bring back POTA in full force. It would allow ATS, CBI, IB and other intel units to trace and hunt down suspects. Once suspicion is confirmed, start acting on the chain trail that they leave behind.

All while NSG, state-raised commando/SWAT units after 26/11, MARCOs, 9th and 21st Para Units etc will have to train with Israel on urban warfare. We have the mastery in multiple forms of warfare but urban warfare is really limited. The only country to have mastered this form of combat with minimal or zero casualties, in our friends' list is Israel

Set up a program schedule and coordinate with Israelis on joint training programs; send multiple batches month after month for training.

The last thing we want is another scene like Mumbai. And with ISIS involved in such a hypothetical scene the threat would be tenfold of what we saw in 2008.

One has to just see their YouTube videos to see what savagery they are capable of.

A direct approach of launching strikes into Pakistan would be foolish even when their crazy jurnails are busy fighting with ISIS.

While they didn't harm our folks or kill anyone, we cannot risk such unstable lot sitting in our neighbourhood.

It is imperative and let's hope that both MHA and MOD start working on the framework immediately.

And for heavens' sake, Modi ji needs to get a new Defence Minister. Jaitley will go nuts handling such huge ministries simultaneously in a single year.

NaMo should take the MOD directly under him.

That would really be a game changer.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pakistan is already facing insurgencies in the form of TTP, Danger for them is these two groups TTP and ISIS link up together.

ITBP

We need to break Pakistan to pieces, present Pakistan will never be developed country so more uneducated and only uneducated can die for 72 virgins. :truestory:

So break Pakistan, Free Baloochistan etc, within 25 years literacy level will increase a lot, people will be more logical then they will compare Islam with Buddhism and Hinduism. And any one who studies religion neutrally knows well. :happy:

Mass apostasy, case closed, the very seed of terrorism finished.

Last edited:

bennedose

ISIS in Pakistan! Good news! "Destabilize India" India is a dream that the Pakistani army had for 67 years along with US, Chinese, Japanese and Saudi aid, but it had the same effect as my putting up pictures of all actresses in my room hoping they would come running out of the photo into my arms. ISIS should apply for US and Chinese aid next. In the meantime I will post more pictures of more actresses. Hoping both will bring better results for all..

lion

@bennedos good humor you have..

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I think Jaitley is MODI's MMS in MOD, (jaitley quiet capable in finance&Corp affairs)
It just doesn't make sense. Why doesn't he take the defence portfolio himself? I am sure no one will oppose it considering that he is well within his constitutional rights to take one specific ministry under himself as well. And it would definitely make a great sense if he oversees defence directly without having anyone else create problems for acquisitions.

This would speed up all the defence production and clearances would come at lightning speeds.

It must be painful for Jaitley to keep scuttling between MOD and MOF all day along.. :lol:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Ok let us talk about our defense procurement, it is total CORRUPT from lower to high level.Modi may try his level best but system wouldn't allow him,from past records CON bofors,wetland,almost every defence deal to NDA's defence deals in TEHELKA expose:rolleyes:

So in future also some corruption in some defence deal will come (I'm100% shore), PM must be clean and some one has to bear burden(court will cancel the case) like MMS who is he...........
Understand this. In the past we had government that had power that was distributed among a large swathe of politicians who had individual say and the system that didn't allow the PM to essentially have absolute power. However, in the first 30 days of this government, we are seeing consolidation of power like never before.

Even Nehru Dynasty knows that Congressis are not their palaquin bearers but in BJP's case it is different. The party is in the hands of Modi's protege; the government's command is totally in his hand and there is no opposition left anymore other than a few whiners who cannot do anything.

And on top of that, the structure of the government functioning has become more US-presidential style than a typical corrupt parliamentarian system that we were following all these years. All the junior union Ministers are Modi's hand picked folks, known for their grit and hard nosed work in the departments they work. Gen. Singh, Kiren Rijiju, Nirmala Sitharaman, Piyush Goyal, Prakash Javadekar etc are all in his camp.

Now add Ram Madhav to this list.

Man, we are witnessing the new era of authoritative democracy where the power may be in the hands for 5 years but in the hands of a strong, very powerful and decisively honest working man.

With and RSS backing like never before, This government is going to do what was NEVER done in the last 66 years.

If absolute power for 14 years couldn't corrupt Modi, nothing will.

And that is the reason why on a daily basis, he and his team are busy dismantling Congress/secularist pet parties piece by piece. If you see the style of working, ALL the corrupt secularist anti-national parties are dying daily. Some even fear that there may be strong chances of religious riots instigated by secularists to blame BJP for 'saffron terror' against 'minorities' to malign Modi ji.

While I am not blindly trusting one man or a few team members of his, the man in question has a proven record before him.

Secularists will do EVERYTHING to disturb the communal harmony. Remember the Muslim attack on Sikhs' Gurudwara in Hyderabad.

That was the beginning of WHY we need something like POTA.

See, politics is like playing with a cobra. If NaMo can do Jaya and Patnaik a few favours and grant their states a few concessions, POTA will be in his bag.

What Rajnath needs is to start aiming for muslim/xtian radical groups affiliated with Congress and seeing their backgrounds, where they get funds, who are the NGOs behind them, what is their connection to media, their history of activities that have been recorded in police and MHA files, their suspected members and in the last 20 years, how many of them have been accused and guilty of proven Class-1 or Class 2 levels of crimes (communal rioting, killing arson, mass attacks, targeted political vandalism, jihad/crusade etc). Also look into the backings of the Baptist Church of Nagaland which has many infamous activities on its resume.

And not just Congress; but also goon parties like SP, BSP, TMC, NCP, CPI(Maoist), CPM etc. These parties are equally dangerous as Congress and will do everything to incite communal violence since the measures taken by the ruling government when successful, will completely destroy their political careers.

Also, IB needs to be put behind surveying the mosques and the imams what they preach in jihad-infested zones like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Assam (southern regions bordering Bangladesh) WB, and old Hyderabad. This doesn't have to be disclosed to the public because their pet stooges in media will make a furore to defame the government.

While healthy opposition is always welcome to keep anyone in check, we all know that this time the opposition is not even remotely healthy. They maybe weak but they have plundered wealth of the nation for decades in thousands and lakhs of crores.

They have the money while Team Modi has the power.

The problem to dealing with mass threats is to purge them within first.

There is no use of a powerful army at the borders when jihad/crusade communalism, communist terror, dacoitry and heinous criminal attacks on caste based or creed based violence are happening inside the country.

A further look into this development may enable us to be prepared for ISIS. If one observes ISIS carefully, it doesn't come running across the borders with ranks and armoured vehicles, rattling their AKs.

They come from within the society; like a virus, deep infested.

Looking at secularist parties, there is a strong possibility of communal threats from them.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
@Tshering22 i agree with u fully, but let us take MOD with MODI............ some hypothetical case media (Tehelka) do some secret operation with some KEY MAN (past Bangaru laxman) with bribe/nepotism etc or some corruption case, then entire country in uproar like PM must be resign, he will obstruct judiciary,he also like past govt BLA bla bla ......... if it is under him, if not he release press note i asked so and so minister to resign from the post and appoint new one

So the case go to judiciary hands,concern MP resign,Govt safe/Media silent/ppl happy

2)RSS always &will mother of BJP

In that case, this MMS-style arrangement just works fine. While Jaitley holds the post 'officially' the final call remains Modi ji's.

Reactions: jus

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Yeah u write beautifully about so many things but just remember MODI is India's Putin/Hitler the difference is desi M-E-D-I-A, it is the Most Corrupt,Biased,Psychotic one.And everything will be under control with in few years, and i hope India will become another Singapore/Israel in 15-20 yrs with 1.3 Bn population.Now u can imagine what Singapore/Israel will do if they have 1.3bn instead of 5/7 mn.......:cool2:
I don't know whether you are lauding or cursing Modi. What has he done to be compared to Hitler?

Don't give the argument of how great Hitler was for Germany's growth - his other acts totally eclipses whatever tiny bits of good he might have done.

A man is known to all for his most remarkable feat, whether that is good or bad. And, comparing to the man means comparing to that particular act. Don't insult Modi.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

I simply compare positive points of putin/hitler with modi not genocide of jews or Putin treatment to minorities
If you wish to compare positive points of Hitler or Putin, you must specifically mention them. When I understood you, not everybody will. Even then, I disapprove his comparison with Hitler, simply because not only he presided over a genocide of Jews, but also of Slavs as well as almost exterminated the Gypsies; and he as well damaged Germany so badly, that it is still recovering. Frankly, Hitler was nothing but a barbaric tyrant, whereas both Putin and Modi are authoritative. Even, keeping Putin in the same bracket of Hitler is an insult.

Simply, do not bring comparison of Hitler unless you are talking about Mao Zedong or Pol Pot.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Anyways, we are lucky to have a right wing Hindu govt. at the center and on our borders with pakistan! And a strong nationalistic PM. These are testing times for us and god forbid if secular / leftist treacherous UPA / Con-gress was in power, the country would have surely gone to the dogs!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Just to clear the misconception arising out of (previous) thread title as some of the guys have got confused.
This is not the 'ISIS enters Pak' news, but the 'ISIS enters Pak' potential scenario analysis.

Although some may argue that ISIS has entered Pak in form of allies... :rolleyes:
Tehreek-e-Khilafat, a Pak based militant group which is considered to be part of Pakistan Taliban, has pledged support to ISIS.
The group has pledged to raise the Islamic State's flag in South Asia and Khurasan (Af-Pak)
Saifullah Mehsud, of the Fata Research Centre which monitors activity in Pakistan tribal areas, said he expected more militant groups to follow suit.
Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State - Telegraph

Regards,
Virendra

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I don't know whether you are lauding or cursing Modi. What has he done to be compared to Hitler?
Why do you think Hitler as bad?

He did stuff to some other countries that made stories about him.

Do you hear Churchill being demonized for killing 10 million Indians in Bengal and Bihar regions for the famines he created?

Was it any different from what Hitler did?

History is written by victors, but do you know how many millions French and British killed?

It will never come out.

Because media is controlled there by those media houses that favour the governments.

That's the reality.

Hitler was a master statesman. I won't call him an ideal but what he did in Europe has nothing to do with our country.

Remember more have been killed in India alone than what Hitler did across Europe and we maintain strategic ties with the same Allied nations.

Yes his dark side eventually spilled out but I think what he was trying to say that Modi ji is decisive and strong and loves his country.

Surely you don't think comparing him to Putin is a curse. It is rather a compliment.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Great thread - the phenomenon is bound to happen - sooner or later .

@lion,
Between Iraq and Pakistan, there is a Shia state of Iran.
Won't happen anytime soon.
personal opinion - i dont think they need to take one country at a time in neat sequential order - terror and evil spreads where it can like electronic waves and by-passes anything in its way . Physically the jihadists of ISIS can move to Pakistan from Iraq via an innumerable permutation of routes - it doesn't matter how .... - they can and probably will get there pretty soon.

Well we can't wait for them to do it right?

Remember ISIS is American creation. Israel has no interest in securing a country that has nothing to do with Israeli immediate threat perception. Yes, Pakistan is a threat to Israel indirectly but its immediate problem is Iran and its groups in the Gaza area.....
partial quote

WOW Tsering-Ji has written great points - salutations ! wanted to give a like as other posts too but the software wont allow as dfi comes to me in a deformed state ? ! I believe Israel is looking further than its immediate vicinity - the have too, they know as well as others do that we dont live in an isolated world and ...well after all they dismantled the Iraqi reactor in 1983 (was it ?) So they will have to take some action in packland in due course.

We need to break Pakistan to pieces, present Pakistan will never be developed country so more uneducated and only uneducated can die for 72 virgins. :truestory:

So break Pakistan, Free Baloochistan etc, within 25 years literacy level will increase a lot, people will be more logical then they will compare Islam with Buddhism and Hinduism. And any one who studies religion neutrally knows well. :happy:

Mass apostasy, case closed, the very seed of terrorism finished.
Fantastically well-explained ...and the usa is well aware that our wonderful left-rib neighbour packland in collaboration with a couple of others also reasonably nearby is an indispensable co-author of such evil philosophies and something has to be done otherwise the propagation of such evil philosophies will only get worse .

ISIS in Pakistan! Good news! "Destabilize India" India is a dream that the Pakistani army had for 67 years along with US, Chinese, Japanese and Saudi aid, but it had the same effect as my putting up pictures of all actresses in my room hoping they would come running out of the photo into my arms. ISIS should apply for US and Chinese aid next. In the meantime I will post more pictures of more actresses. Hoping both will bring better results for all..
i think that the USA, Japanese or Saudis wanted to destablise India was a scenario of the past - unlikely to be true for today ? i think the usa needs all the help they can get these days seeing that they have Russia-China and a whole load of others in the middle east and elsewhere against them, they desperately need a reasonably strong and capable India on their side . So the scenario was true only in the past not today imho.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles