Scenario - China will take Himachal P to cut off troops in J&K

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Looking at the map of India and with knowledge of presence of prcchina troops in POK one scenario is that they will attempt to take Himachal Pradesh to cut off the few hundred thousand troops in J&K and finish them off plus cut the head of India ( J&K ) off the rest of the body of india .

Years ago a pakistani friend high up in the sindhi political echelons of government told me that prcchina actually claims all of J&K as it is on the tibetan plateau.....today the scene is that besides having ceded aksai and shagsam to prc, pakistan is now also de facto ceding pok to them as well.....it seems the punjabis in the halls of power are little or nothing for pok and might have mae an agreement to cede it to prc in return for security guarantees against "neighbours" and a share in the resource wealth.

we know that in the past prcchina military helicopters have traversed the thin territory of Himachal from tibet into pakistan and if i understand correctly , the trip even by heli , takes only a mere 20 minutes.

So i would like to suggest the scenario as in the first para .....for discussion by as many members as possible.

@PrashantAzazel
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
China won't do any thing overtly in Himalayan region.

The best the will do is provide support to pakistan. But even that it will be disaster for China.

Any scuffle with India will definitely result in huge loses for china, which in turn helps US to achieve whatever it targets to.

I doubt china will wage a war with India.
Then it is geo politics. We don't know what people will do.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Looking at the map of India and with knowledge of presence of prcchina troops in POK one scenario is that they will attempt to take Himachal Pradesh to cut off the few hundred thousand troops in J&K and finish them off plus cut the head of India ( J&K ) off the rest of the body of india .

Years ago a pakistani friend high up in the sindhi political echelons of government told me that prcchina actually claims all of J&K as it is on the tibetan plateau.....today the scene is that besides having ceded aksai and shagsam to prc, pakistan is now also de facto ceding pok to them as well.....it seems the punjabis in the halls of power are little or nothing for pok and might have mae an agreement to cede it to prc in return for security guarantees against "neighbours" and a share in the resource wealth.

we know that in the past prcchina military helicopters have traversed the thin territory of Himachal from tibet into pakistan and if i understand correctly , the trip even by heli , takes only a mere 20 minutes.

So i would like to suggest the scenario as in the first para .....for discussion by as many members as possible.

@PrashantAzazel
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra
Well that is not happening. They will try to cutoff at chicken neck.

Even if they come two kilometres inside Himachal equal retaliation will be done.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
China calls areas of Himchal Pradesh & Uttarakhand as disputed. China has used nomads to push further into Indian territory there. We didn't counter & lost many of the grazing grounds to China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
China calls areas of Himchal Pradesh & Uttarakhand as disputed. China has used nomads to push further into Indian territory there. We didn't counter & lost many of the grazing grounds to China
wow ! upa had so much guts that we even lost out to unarmed or lightly armed nomads ?
wow such brave previous's goi

on one had bofors scandal, quattrochi defence scandal and on the other hand giving in to nomads ( albeit backed by prc's ) ? ....not willing to put up resistance , just collect crores from scam and live a luxurious life while the nation as a whole is being cut to pieces ?

is there any attempt by NDA to get them back ? eg man our front lines, like what we seem to be doing from the push-push video of indian soldiers confronting prc's in arunachal ?

@PrashantAzazel

They are disputed since 1962. And should remain disputed asIndia lost the Mansarovar and a lot of region must remain disputed, it's our advantage. They are aware that there is a brutal force waiting to chop them in disputed areas so they will not do the misadventure. They are just playing their cards.
any perceived sarcasm in my reply is not aimed at you Sir, but just at previous goi's some of their ideas

just to say that this so called "briutal force " especially against prc, has never materialised for the past 60 years and so the chimps have been "playing their cards " and will likely continue to do so as long as we have the wonderful chiefs who keep buying weapons which the chimps know will never be used against them , so they will keep playing their cards eating territory away and we keep on waiting for this never to be seen "brutal Force "

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

They are disputed since 1962. And should remain disputed asIndia lost the Mansarovar and a lot of region must remain disputed, it's our advantage. They are aware that there is a brutal force waiting to chop them in disputed areas so they will not do the misadventure. They are just playing their cards.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
What brutual force?
I didn't get u..
Are we planning any pretty game over there...

south block

up your a**
Country flag
China will attack Himachal?

:smash:
@south block
there are only two places in HP where they can attack one in kinnaur other in lahaul & spiti ,in order to cut our troops in ladakh they need cut or take control of leh-manali highway
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leh–Manali_Highway
which passes through Lahaul & spiti which is 60% plateau, now china can take offensive only here cause it sparsely populated but wont make to far cause of p$$ poor infrastrcture in our side as well as there , government has realized leh manali highway strategic importance & have taken appropriate steps to adress the shortcomings ,work on 8.8 km rohtang tunnel is in full swing & will be completed by 2017
providing round the clock access to keylong & Leh ,more tunnels are also in pipline ,note chandigarh mandi highway is also being converted into 4 lane & work is going on it as we speak

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What brutual force?
I didn't get u..
Are we planning any pretty game over there...
the ladhak scouts, the recruits from tibet are brutal enough to teach lessons to incoming chinese agression. It is just that since it is democracy the decision has to be gone through every hierarchy with a signed document and on sundays and after 5 pm Babus are not available to give permission finally they have to feed the account of bullets fired and cost spent during the next day of skirmish.

We must not forget that, we do exactly what chinese do. They enter our area , we enter their area as to what we presume our territory.

The cross border non lethal raids are common.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Himachal is not a thin territory. 20 min by heli to cross into Pak?? I think you saw wrong map.

Blood+

Country flag
It is a hilly terrain and ideal for gorilla warfare, even if china advances chinese cannot hold the territory for longer times.
Is that some new sort of martial art involving a lot of chest beating and making high pitched growls and grunting??

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
We must not forget that, we do exactly what chinese do. They enter our area , we enter their area as to what we presume our territory.
The cross border non lethal raids are common.
yeah sometimes it seems like a friendly game doesnt it ?

except the day where they decide not to leave and have quietly planned the infrastructure to support their belligerence

that s the day when we look like a real sucker ...... hopefully with doval and parriker around these embarrassing events which the neh family had subjected all of us to , is fast coming to an end ...just hope they manage to take us up to speed in time before chimps try their "friendship and bhaibhai " tricks

and here is another of their new tricks ...... you see they are getting jittery about our US connections , so as usual they resort to psychological tactics ;-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...solve-border-dispute/articleshow/52291844.cms

'US must respect Sino-India efforts to resolve border dispute'
"China and India are wise and capable enough to deal with this issue. It is hoped that other country would respect efforts made by China and India for the peaceful settlement of dispute, rather than the opposite," the foreign ministry said, apparently referring to the US.
end of quote

so they are saying to the US to stay away from helping us when they are already in pok and perhaps even other areas

fantastic .....beware their friendship ....and

WHY IS INDIA allowing so many prc made mobile phones to sell in india ?

@PrashantAzazel

Himachal is not a thin territory. 20 min by heli to cross into Pak?? I think you saw wrong map.
well i quoted a few years old time of india report and i admit that i didnt double
check on the map ....maybe it is possible, maybe not ...i havent had time to check and verify

sorry for the lame excuse , blame it on the toi reporter

Last edited:

PaliwalWarrior

For pak it will be easy for us to capture twritorry in Punjab across Rajasthan and across kutch in sindh

PaliwalWarrior

But the important question is in case of war or overt hostilities between India v/s China + pak

What will happen in siachin

Becuase in any such case they will definitely try to get control of siachin

sorcerer

Country flag
yeah sometimes it seems like a friendly game doesnt it ?

except the day where they decide not to leave and have quietly planned the infrastructure to support their belligerence

that s the day when we look like a real sucker ...... hopefully with doval and parriker around these embarrassing events which the neh family had subjected all of us to , is fast coming to an end ...just hope they manage to take us up to speed in time before chimps try their "friendship and bhaibhai " tricks

well i quoted a few years old time of india report and i admit that i didnt double
check on the map ....maybe it is possible, maybe not ...i havent had time to check and verify

sorry for the lame excuse , blame it on the toi reporter
china plays the hypothetical game of probabilities through its propaganda channels and turncoats from time to time..
Now..if we wait a bit more on J&K will pakis become more fragile to support itself without direct intervention of chinese in Indian territory in violation of treaties?

Every chinese movement however harmless should be hyped up by India and should be elevated to the highest levels and dealt in kind..Thats one way to deal with chinese "peaceful rise"

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
And GOI planning to "trim the fat" from armed forces.

I wonder which technology do they have to replace men especially deployed at forward areas and Siachen.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles