Scenario - China occupies Pakistan

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Hi All,

I was wondering what if China takes over pakistan. will this be advantage to India? what will be India's & world reaction to it?

i am asking this query because chinese are expansionist in nature & they have(already) arrived in POK.

With the way chinese are helping pakistan, I am sure the china has some ulterior motive.

look forward to all your responses.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
That will spell disaster for Chinese foreign policy. It will also bring USA into SCS with bigger Navy Armada. This will also confirm the suspicion long feared among neighbours of the region. I hope they have learned leson from the failed foreign policy of the past.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
@ MadIndian: china is lusty when it come to land & natural resources. Given an opportunity China will definitely take over pakistan.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@ Madman: china is lusty when it come to land & natural resources. Given an opportunity China will definitely take over pakistan.
Dude, the only resource Pakistan has is Terrorism. Who is interested in that? Seriously, if given a chance will you become the PM/President of their Pakhana Land?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Dude, the only resource Pakistan has is Terrorism. Who is interested in that? Seriously, if given a chance will you become the PM/President of their Pakhana Land?
Oil and Gas, port leading into Arabian see actually.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi All,

I was wondering what if China takes over pakistan. will this be advantage to India? what will be India's & world reaction to it?

i am asking this query because chinese are expansionist in nature & they have(already) arrived in POK.

With the way chinese are helping pakistan, I am sure the china has some ulterior motive.

If China does occupy Pakistan they will be send back in bodybags through the same KKH.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your Government has already leased GB to the Han's :bplease:
whore leasing her wares ... :pound:
GB is already in flames against chinese. Even for water to boil it takes time and right temperature.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
All Chinese Men will be in Beards with the Abu Musa Topi. Chinese Woman in Burkhas. China will be Renamed the Islamic Republic of China.

satish007

Madindia is correct. China may want to do business in pakistan,but they are poor,not stable.not a good place,guys,world changed.

Tianshan

stupid idea. why would china occupy our closest ally?

what is there in pakistan, that we cannot get by diplomacy or hard cash? pakistan was already falling over itself to give us gwadar as a naval base, and we didn't even want a naval base there in the first place. they are offering us more than we even wanted.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
stupid idea. why would china occupy our closest ally?

what is there in pakistan, that we cannot get by diplomacy or hard cash? pakistan was already falling over itself to give us gwadar as a naval base, and we didn't even want a naval base there in the first place. they are offering us more than we even wanted.
China is an ally of Pakistan?:pound:

Dude, seriously? Its more like your personal bytch these days. Before it was a whore for USA, now for China :truestory:

On the bright side, atleast you guys have your own bitch for bitch slapping:heh:

mki

it will be same situation as in 1939 to 1944 in germany. At that time Nazi butchered Jews. same here either CCP will kill all paki systemetically or Paki will butcher all chinies. In short "khoon ki nadiya bahegi".

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
GB is already in flames against chinese. Even for water to boil it takes time and right temperature.
The language used is revealing, my dear ajtar. It is ISI language !

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Hi All,

It would be better for Chinese to outsource the work of occupation to Bangladesh and Nepal. These countries would have no problems in occupation of the areas comprising Pakistan. If at all, Sikhs from India would be ready to add to that strength.
Gorkhas were controlling the Frontier areas in strength before 1947. Lahore and all frontier towns were full of Gurkhas and Sikhs. So those can be re employed to keep troubled areas under control. For other areas , Bengalies (BD) would suffice as soldiers, labours and administrators. (BD contributes largest number of soldiers to UN military missions)

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
we are talking about chinese here, Pakistan has oil, Gas & its gate way to Arabian sea & Iran.

satish007

but in theory, they should have, oil and gas are gift Allah give Muslim. Pakistan is a saint place. shoud have a lot. China and US have to fight for Pakistan. at Last, India will enjoy and reunit Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles