SC bans crackers on Diwali in Delhi; will BJP do anything?

Are you happy with cracker ban?

• Yes- Crackers are not part of tradition

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Yes- Crackers are a health problem

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No

Votes: 55 73.3%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
Rightly owned by Mota Bhai Ambani ji ..

Still what rights these Mc have to ask people to report and help catch people bursting crackers are they given mandate by SC to do these vigilante work ? then what good Cops are there for lets close all police stations and report everything to media channels they will run the case and deliver judgement also ..

Amriki based news channel CNN News 18 asking people to snitch on those bursting crackers.

Trying to shame people for busting crackers. In Diwali. In India.

Let that sink in.

Send us pictures & videos of cracker rule violators in your locality. | Tweet using #RightToBreathe at @CNNnews18 and email us at [email protected].

dhananjay1

Amriki based news channel CNN News 18 asking people to snitch on those bursting crackers.

Trying to shame people for busting crackers. In Diwali. In India.

Let that sink in.

Send us pictures & videos of cracker rule violators in your locality. | Tweet using #RightToBreathe at @CNNnews18 and email us at [email protected].
Can't blame CNN when apna sikka is khota. Central government and judiciary are responsible for this.

Raweg

...................... ....................... ...............................
IMG-20181106-WA0007.jpg

YagamiLight

Country flag
It Looks like power has gone over head of delhi bjp ministers .. State leadership aren`t also aping their central leadership fort runner beging maharshtra and Gujurat.

seriously are central bjp minister so much blind that in order to impress view of ndtv they are gleefully punishing there core voters .ie middle class hindus,middle class businessmen that too in sales season ????

It begin said that total ban would come post 2019 and ground is begin prepared for that..

Are the top leadership of bjp specially pm and part president are that much blind ?????

do they really think no taking action at appropriate time and fanning alram at election time would fetch votes ..then that really stupid thinking...

Even after studies from IIT indicated they crackers arnt responosible for delhi pollution mess that ministry for environment and his minster that dr harshwardan chap wanted completed ban ... Seriously i could wish for his loss in elections ..

Sadly we donot have any RW alternatives BJP at present....
TINA- pathetic excuse made up by bhakth scum to continue sucking up to BJP without any shame while advocating others with self respect to do the same

anoop_mig25

Country flag
TINA- pathetic excuse made up by bhakth scum to continue sucking up to BJP without any shame while advocating others with self respect to do the same
thanks for knowing me that i am bhakth scum .Well let me know which party is going to revers SC order in future I would happily vote for it ...

Between which party scum you belong to Nota gang ????

Country flag
thanks for knowing me that i am bhakth scum .Well let me know which party is going to revers SC order in future I would happily vote for it ...

Rather vote for party which is able to ban halal slaughtering for animals and cutting down of trees.

YagamiLight

Country flag

Again, Tina is an excuse to vote for the same backstabbing BJP trash. Even nota is better. You want to reward BJP trash by voting for them despite them selling Hindus out? How does that make sense

YagamiLight

Country flag
Rather vote for party which is able to ban halal slaughtering for animals and cutting down of trees.
I don't know about that, but I do know that I will never vote for the party which banned crackers and helped defile Sabarimala while making sure that Ram temple issue is alive and unresolved for votes. Then again, I am not a bania to think everything is about paisas and so you probably wouldn't understand what I am

Indrajit

Country flag
I don't know about that, but I do know that I will never vote for the party which banned crackers and helped defile Sabarimala while making sure that Ram temple issue is alive and unresolved for votes. Then again, I am not a bania to think everything is about paisas and so you probably wouldn't understand what I am
To be fair, neither the crackers ban or the Sabarimala verdict had anything to do with the government and there was very little the government could have done.

indiatester

Country flag
Again, Tina is an excuse to vote for the same backstabbing BJP trash. Even nota is better. You want to reward BJP trash by voting for them despite them selling Hindus out? How does that make sense
You are confused between a referendum and elections.
In elections, you vote to choose a representative that best serves your interests.
In a referendum, you choose yes/no on a particular proposal.

If you conduct a referendum on BJP's handling of Hindu issues, I will surely vote against them. In elections, I will choose the candidate who best servers my interests (hint: NaMo).

dumdumdum

Country flag
These are the kind of people that ensured a millenium long Mlencha rule on Bharat Varsha. There are Dhimmis on one side and then there are people who think they are serving Hinduism by blabbering such crap. Neither Cracker ban nor Sabarimala happened because Govt did or did not do something.

It happened because Supreme Curse is full of rootless wonders. Focus on correcting that ..how? By electing Modi again with thumping majority so that he can bring back NJAC.

Haldiram

Country flag
You are confused between a referendum and elections.
In elections, you vote to choose a representative that best serves your interests.
In a referendum, you choose yes/no on a particular proposal.

If you conduct a referendum on BJP's handling of Hindu issues, I will surely vote against them. In elections, I will choose the candidate who best servers my interests (hint: NaMo).
But most important is to look how much Congressis care about us. They are tracking the government's promises and performance and telling us that the government hasn't done good for its voters. All of this is because they care so much for the well being of BJP voters, and no other reason.

:hehe:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
You are either misinformed or uninformed.
SC s decision on crackers came on a PIL. Bjp didnt file the case for banning crackers. Same with Sabarimala issue too. You may also like to know bjp has publicly come out against the SC order. Commie Govt of Kerala is lashing out on rss and bjp for some reason. Coming to RJB its only a bjp CM that atleast changed the name Faizabad to Ayodhya. Trying to change status quo of 1992 is not so easy. Or any Tom, Dick or Manmohan could have done it. So I dont know whom are you fooling by blaming bjp on all these issues. Sell NoTa to fools who do not understand the game. You r like those Cong, BSP, SP walas who remain against Ram Mandir, yet keep asking bjp mandir kab banaoge. As if they will make it if given a chance.

Country flag
Even nota is better.
Nota's only outcome is political instability.
You want to reward BJP trash by voting for them despite them selling Hindus out? How does that make sense
Maybe because most of us aren't decimating Congress in the name of Hindutva.:biggrin2:
Well, I'm not religious in anyway. I don't give a damn.
I've more to do with national interests which can only be achieved by a fascist Indian.

Pathetic, Congress fails in both.:rofl:

Global Defence

Articles