SC bans crackers on Diwali in Delhi; will BJP do anything?

Are you happy with cracker ban?

• Yes- Crackers are not part of tradition

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Yes- Crackers are a health problem

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No

Votes: 55 73.3%

• Total voters

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am amazed that khuliwal didn't make any comment regarding this.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Well, ban is only in Delhi NCR to sell. I don't care what that area gets from anyone, they deserve such treatment because they have elected a scum like Kejriwal. No ban here and I would enjoy bursting crackers as usual. Fk delhi.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Supreme Court 'disturbed' by Central Pollution Control Board not studying fire crackers' impact

The CPCB has not studied the impact of crackers in pollution as instructed. They can't have an informed position, neither could the SC. It's just an experiment. How does a pollution control oppose that?

The opposition should have come from other quarters in the government. It did not save for Tripura governor and folks in MP government. That can be tacit support or simply not wishing to getting into a tussle with SC on a silly order that will likely be ignored.

Again, how do you arm twist the judiciary?
No. It sets precedent. This is how Hindus have ceded place slowly.

GoI was mute spectator as shown above.

Now question is how to arm twist judiciary. Govt has not gone into fight mode on any issue till now- roachingyas to diwali to handling SM abuse. SC needs to be shown in place otherwise it will roughshod over everyone.

Diwali issue was a perfect way to show judiciary that GoI would not buckle on Roachingyas,

Joker

Country flag
Bhai, pollution control ka theka Hindu me hi liya hain Kya
1. Sankrant don't fly kites, birds get injured.
2. Ganpati PE no idols, to control pollution.
3. No Garba dandiya to control noise pollution
4. No firecracker in Diwali,

I wonder why no firecracker on new years Eve...hain?

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT

adding a bit more to your august list
don't do cremation air pollution
don't throw ashes in the river water pollution
what in the fuck is this

Joker

Country flag
No. It sets precedent. This is how Hindus have ceded place slowly.

GoI was mute spectator as shown above.

Now question is how to arm twist judiciary. Govt has not gone into fight mode on any issue till now- roachingyas to diwali to handling SM abuse. SC needs to be shown in place otherwise it will roughsho

Diwali issue was a perfect way to show judiciary that GoI would not buckle on Roachingyas,
You have a point.
Judiciary is not there to decide on policy. We have elected govt for that.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ban is not going to be removed...
so this diwali... just relax at home and enjoy TV serials with sweets

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Ban is not going to be removed...
so this diwali... just relax at home and enjoy TV serials with sweets
Ban is on selling crackers, not bursting crackers. Instead, you can purchase crackers from somewhere and burst them just outside of judges' houses. Fking idiots think they are above whole state, people and elected people.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ban is on selling crackers, not bursting crackers. Instead, you can purchase crackers from somewhere and burst them just outside of judges' houses. Fking idiots think they are above whole state, people and elected people.
i read somewhere selling and possession of crackers both are banned

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Child molestation is high during Diwali !!!
We have already seen campaign for
Diwali Causes Smog
Diwali Causes Diabetes
Diwali Causes frightening of Animals
Diwali Causes Child Molestation
What's Next Presstitutes??

Moroboshi

Diwali Causes Smog
Diwali Causes Diabetes
I wonder if these guys will pick up the cudgels against child molestation that may happen during ramzan or moharram gatherings. Oh who am I kidding....

NCPCR is a governmental entity. The rot is deep.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yeh log chahtey hai ki diwali waley din hum Mazjid mein baith kar bakra katey

Diwali Causes Smog
Diwali Causes Diabetes

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

All this is the process of deculturisation. Make the average Hindu guy feel guilty of his Religion. Apart from the above examples mostly the Dalit - Brahmin/ Suvarna divide is often quoted by SM. Other examples of injecting guilt is wastage of water during Holi, burning of wood during Holi, Sankrant, oppression of women due to Karwachauth. The list is endless.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
All this is the process of deculturisation. Make the average Hindu guy feel guilty of his Religion. Apart from the above examples mostly the Dalit - Brahmin/ Suvarna divide is often quoted by SM. Other examples of injecting guilt is wastage of water during Holi, burning of wood during Holi, Sankrant, oppression of women due to Karwachauth. The list is endless.

ban all flights to Haj
ban all LeD they are made of plastics no lights
ban all petroleum products
ban using laptop and electronics they cause problem as they are made of plastic and mined minerals and transported on planes and ships

ban using nuclear power as it may be risky and cause radiation ..

Ban on all imported chocolates as they come in plastic papers with preservatives

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Banned
Country flag
an apt description for the current situation
Can someone check if that SC judge has links with CONgress.It's clear that Manu Singhvi is behind this Diwali ban and he was caught in a sex scandal in his own court chamber.Video is on youtube.I tried to put but some mod deleted my entire post.

Here is more........

CONgress Cracker.jpg

Rohingyas SC.jpg

Diwali Rohingya.jpg

PS: I have made my arrangement for crackers to burst with many friends.I would break the self imposed cracker ban this time after more than a decade.How many of you are gonna do the same?

That's right. No stopping of BLOODY Moharram or Bakr-Eid so now Chat t Puja is next in Islamic Republic of West Bengal.As I said all Hindu festivals(including Hindus) would extinct if Hindus dont take strict action.
:dude: :dude: :dude:

West Bengal At It Again: Ban On Chhat Puja Celebration In Siliguri By Darjeeling Administration

With New Delhi battling a heated controversy over a Supreme Court ban on the sale of crackers for Diwali, there comes another one from West Bengal, where the Darjeeling district administration has banned the celebration ofChhat Pujaon the banks of river Mahananda, which flows through Siliguri town, citing environmental reasons.

Representational Imagesource

Abiding by the National Green Tribunal decree, the District Magistrate of Darjeeling has ordered a ban on Chhat Pujarituals this year to prevent the river being recklessly polluted by waste dumps along its bank.

On 10th October, the district administration imposed restrictions against all illegal construction of ghats, near the river premises and issued directions about not polluting the area. In the latest development, District Magistrate Joyoshi Dasgupta has ordered that the construction of ghats, as reported by NewsX be at least three feet away from the flowing river. The report also mentions that the administration has ordered a ban on disposing of any flowers or puja material inside the river, so as to not damage the river’s ecosystem.
The people of Siliguri and Kurseong subdivision, areas through which river Mahananda flows, have been asked not to obstruct the flow of river water in any way.

However, rivers and other water bodies play an important role for Chhat Pujacelebrations. People celebrating the festival regard bathing and offering flowers to the water bodies, specifically rivers, as auspicious as they offer their prayers to the sun god.

Chhat Pujais celebrated across the eastern states of Jharkhand and Bihar, along with certain portions of Uttar Pradesh. Needless to say, the river banks across the entire eastern regions of India see great turnout of families, including men and women, who take part in their biggest festival of the year.The ban imposed on the worshipers have irked them to a great extent as they think it to be a direct assault on their religious rights. According to the president of Bihari Yuva Chetna Samiti, Mithilesh Mishra:

The ban is totally unfair, the river should not be polluted but there are other ways to ensure its clean Chhath is a festival which promotes cleanliness and if by decorating and constructing ghats river is getting damaged than the committee will ensure the river will be cleaned but the ban is not justified.

Last edited:

Mangal

Country flag
This is nothing but a systematic persecution of Hindus. The SC has completely ignored the feelings of Hindus who tend to celebrate Diwali with crackers. There could have been time restrictions but completely banning it is uncalled for and shows the hypocrisy of these lutyens mafia judges who resfused to listen to a PIL filled for banning sacrifices of bakrid citing "it's a religious matter".

Global Defence

Articles