Saw an accident on Old Airport Road, Bangalore

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I have seen more horrendous accidents especially on the highways as I travel quite a lot. If the occupants were wearin seat belts, they would have survived.

Tolaha

Looks like that Maruti Swift was on the wrong lane!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Looks like that Maruti Swift was on the wrong lane!
Driving on the wrong side is common and extremely dangerous practice in Bangalore. Taxis, Autos, Commercial vehicles, Buses. All of them violate laws in the night.

Falcon

Swift was not on the wrong side of the road. GOD knows what happened but swift jumped the divider and hit the Indica. Probably the driver was drunk or fell asleep. It hit the divider, jumped over and then banged the Indica on the other side.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
People who drive swift are the biggest scum on the road.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
:rofl: and why is that?
Every person who drives rashly and acts like a cock is driving a swift majority of the times.

Im talking about delhi though....near most police stations you will see banged up swift.

amitkriit

In 2009 my car standing at a red-light in Sonepat was banged from behind @150 km/h min by a swift. Mine survived but swift's engine was everywhere on the road :namaste:

pmaitra

Koovie

always fasten our seat belts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
If you live in Delhi, then you'd know the worst accidents happen on the jinxed moolchand flyover near the 24 hour petrol pump.

The other night, I saw some idiots on a white accent trying to overtake a mercedes slk at very high speed. The idiots didn't know there was a BRT lane up ahead, and banged into the traffic cones, narrowly avoided hitting the concrete divider and the SLK.

People in Delhi don't know how to drive. :( !

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you live in Delhi, then you'd know the worst accidents happen on the jinxed moolchand flyover near the 24 hour petrol pump.

The other night, I saw some idiots on a white accent trying to overtake a mercedes slk at very high speed. The idiots didn't know there was a BRT lane up ahead, and banged into the traffic cones, narrowly avoided hitting the concrete divider and the SLK.

People in Delhi don't know how to drive. :( !
I saw two cars banged up and person lying on road bleeding on moolchand flyover at 1am in oct. Most people had gathered and police had called ambulance.

I must admit i hit the accelerator on that stretch aswell.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles