Saudi Arabia threatens Assad to step down or face "Military option"

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Saudi FM: Assad must go or face 'military option'

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir

Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad must leave office or face being turfed out by force, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir said Tuesday, warning of stepped up support for Syrian rebel groups.

Jubeir rejected Russian calls for an international coalition to help Assad fight the Islamic State group, and said the Syrian leader`s best option would be to step down.

"There is no future for Assad in Syria," Jubeir said.

"There are two options for a settlement in Syria. One option is a political process where there would be a transitional council," he said, describing this as the "preferred option."

"The other option is a military option, which also would end with the removal of Bashar al-Assad from power," Jubeir warned.

"This could be a more lengthy process and a more destructive process but the choice is entirely that of Bashar al-Assad."

Jubeir would not be drawn on specifics of what the military option would look like, but noted that
Saudi Arabia is already supporting "moderate rebels" in their battle against Assad.

=========================================================================
Here comes a Sunni Wahabi threat directly... Saudis already accepted supporting "moderate rebels" to overthrow Assad who is a Alawite(Sect of Shia).

Seems like after arial bombing Yemen(Shias), Saudis are becoming GI Joe like Amrika and in threatening mode.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Last edited:

pmaitra

Can the Saudis do anything more than what they have been doing for the past four years? It is time for Russia and Iran to step up military support to Yemenis Houthis. Set Saudi bottom on fire so that the top doesn't jump too much. On a speculative tone, I suspect Russia and Iran are already supporting the Yemeni Houthis.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Why suddenly in so hurry ? Looks like Iran finally decided to help their bros against Sunnis. Well, this whole situation is actually a product of Sunnis blackmailing the west & by showing generosity west is now digging its own grave.

pmaitra

I would love to see the entire al-Saud clan run for their lives. They are the most vicious and inhuman scum to exist in modern times. With the amount of blood they have in their hands, they deserve at least worse than what they are meting out to the rest of the world.

ghost

I would love to see the entire al-Saud clan run for their lives. They are the most vicious and inhuman scum to exist in modern times. With the amount of blood they have in their hands, they deserve at least worse than what they are meting out to the rest of the world.

Sir,

US the self declared custodian of human rights does not think so :
U.S. State Department “Welcomes” News That Saudi Arabia Will Head U.N. Human Rights Panel https://theintercept.com/2015/09/23...a-chosen-head-u-n-human-rights-council-panel/

It is pathetic how world politics play ,it's high time that all countries confront US for its doublespeak and hypocrite behaviour. Even UN is a big sham of world big powers to control world as per their wish.

pmaitra

Tell me about it, bro. Most people in the world know that the US has been in bed with the Saudis, Pakistanis, Pak-Afghan Mujahideen, Al-Qaida, Al-Nusra, and whatever morphed into ISIS today.

Narcissism is a quality that does not go away that quickly. You will still see many Brtis act as if their Empire still exists.

pmaitra

To the most they can throw money to pakistan to their bidding in thier name.
Well, yeah, they are supporting Pakistan, but I was speaking in the context of Syria. They have been funding all the Wahhabi liver eaters and head choppers for the past four years.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Well, yeah, they are supporting Pakistan, but I was speaking in the context of Syria. They have been funding all the Wahhabi liver eaters and head choppers for the past four years.
I was talking that Saudi will hire those Pakistani bhaade ke tattoo and send them to Syria.

pmaitra

I was talking that Saudi will hire those Pakistani bhaade ke tattoo and send them to Syria.
Yes, Pakistanis actually already serve as mercenaries in Bahrain, another Shia majority country ruled by a Saudi allied Sunni despot. When al-Otaibi and his followers took control of Kaaba, Pakistanis went to Saudi Arabia to fight them. They are indeed bhaare ke tattoo. Now, I will invite @Blackwater to share his opinion on this. :cool3:

Blackwater

lar marne do dono ko apas me hamare kya jata ha:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

more over its the internal matter of pakistan:bounce:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It is pathetic how world politics play ,it's high time that all countries confront US for its doublespeak and hypocrite behaviour. Even UN is a big sham of world big powers to control world as per their wish.
Well, mate it's called RaajNeeti, one who does not go the way US is going can not survive as a super power.

Abhijat

Country flag
They have heavily procured some toys, now want to show them to the World.:cowboy:

Also, the international global contract grouping proposed by Russia on side of U.N yesterday may have to do with it, as it includes U.S.A , Russia , Saudi Arabia, Egypt , Turkey, Iran.

But, US purposefully did not invite Iran over such discussion , thus thwarting Iran's role in such conflict resolution.

So Saudi's have seen this chance to assert their control over the conflict, in international forum .

Country flag
Saudis look like idiots making threats when Russia and China and Iran are backing Syria. Saudis are risking a war which could end Sunni domination.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles