Saudi Arabia Signs Agreement With Russia To Buy S-400 Air Defence System, Other Weapons

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is no barbarous nation.

There is only those that got and do get away with things that are not allowed because of power and those nations that don't get away with things becuz they are weak.

Compersion

Country flag

Yggdrasil

Country flag
There is no barbarous nation.

There is only those that got and do get away with things that are not allowed because of power and those nations that don't get away with things becuz they are weak.
Wrong.

Only one who cannot understand the difference between Shivaji and Aurangzeb, between the rule of Chandragupta and the rule of Tughlak, can make such a statement. There are fair and just nations, then there are looters and destroyers.

There is barbarism and there is civilisation, and the latter is what makes India exceptional because of its ethos. Don't drag all nations down to the level of the Mongols or the Umayyads.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wrong.

Only one who cannot understand the difference between Shivaji and Aurangzeb, between the rule of Chandragupta and the rule of Tughlak, can make such a statement. There are fair and just nations, then there are looters and destroyers.

There is barbarism and there is civilisation, and the latter is what makes India exceptional because of its ethos. Don't drag all nations down to the level of the Mongols or the Umayyads.
But the Mongols were cool,they were never defeated for a long time.

Only thing that makes a civil great is the power it holds in the form of money and tech,the facilities it can provide to its people.

I don't care if India does the most atrocious things I just want it to come above everyone no matter what.i am a racial Indian less of a cultural indian.i don't care about karma or some shit if it means India will fall back.take everything and give nothing.if Indian genes are intact and not replaced by foreigners then India lives or it doesn't.PERIOD.

To achieve that any method can and must be employed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles