Sarsawa AFS

targaman

Does anyone know where I can find information about this base during World War II. Especially the later part of the war 1943-45.

I understand that US airman were stationed there. Flying what? What Suadrons?

I am interested as my father was an american servicemen based ther in 1943-.

My mother was a volunteer nurse (British) also living in Saharanpur. She has only hazy memories of those days as she is suffering from Senile Dementia.

I was in the New Zealand Air Force 1963-1973 and have been an airline pilot until I retired in 2004. I am now an airline mangement advisor based in Bangkok, Thailand.

Iam writing a semi-autographical book called "When the Observer becomes the Observed."

Any infor mation would be appreciated.

Namaste!
Geoff Ogilvie

A.V.

welcome to the forum sir its an honour to have you amongst us about the details of the base i think many of our members here can help especially the military proffs... i will try and see if i can get some info on that

Scorpion

Does anyone know where I can find information about this base during World War II. Especially the later part of the war 1943-45.

I understand that US airman were stationed there. Flying what? What Suadrons?

I am interested as my father was an american servicemen based ther in 1943-.

My mother was a volunteer nurse (British) also living in Saharanpur. She has only hazy memories of those days as she is suffering from Senile Dementia.

I was in the New Zealand Air Force 1963-1973 and have been an airline pilot until I retired in 2004. I am now an airline mangement advisor based in Bangkok, Thailand.

Iam writing a semi-autographical book called "When the Observer becomes the Observed."

Any infor mation would be appreciated.

Namaste!
Geoff Ogilvie
Hi...

I am staying in Saharanpur AND yesits near to sarsawa.... but i will try to find out with some of my friends here.... ;lets see if i can be of any use

Scorpion

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum Of India Sir,

It is great pleasure to meet you here and great honour and privilege for me to share this forum with you.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles