Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik on April 15, 2010, will settle in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian tennis sensation Sania Mirza is all set to marry former Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik on April 16, 2010. Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik have been seeing each other for more than 6 months. It is believed that this is also the reason for engagement break up of Sania Mirza with childhood friend Shohrab.

Sania Mirza marriage to Shoaib Malik will be in Hyderabad, India on April 16 or 17th. The reception of marriage will be on April 16th, 2010. After marriage Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik will settle in Dubai. The news of Sania Mirza marriage to Shoaib Malik has been confirmed by Sania Mriza father Imran.

It has been reported that Sania Mirza is not interested to stay in Pakistan. This can also end her chances to play for India. Also Shoaib is resident of Dubai and plays for Pakistan. The affair was kept close as Shoaib Malik had failed affairs in the past.

Before this Sania Mirza was engaged to Shohrab for more than 6 months and broke up in January 2010. Some people also blamed Mahesh Bhupati for their break up. Shoaiab Malik has alleged to marry Ayesha Siddiqui in 2002. He has been linked to Bollywood actress Shayali Bhagat also.

The news was first reported in Geo TV, a leading Pakistani news channel.

johnee

How cute...!! Sania has proved that man made borders irrelevant. We are all one big humanity...Sania can continue to play for India, obviously there would be no conflict of interest...

Such a romantic tale...maybe some Bollywood movie would be soon made on this...

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
^^ There may be some issues of her playing for India. I am not sure though. We have to wait till CWG, whether she will play for India or Pakistan. Anyway she makes more news off the field than on the field. Best wishes to Sania Mirza.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
who knows, she might as well play for dubai if that were to be allowed, that apart, all the best wishes to her and to shoaib.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There would be lots of broken hearts, once again. I know a couple of my employees are die hard fans of hers.

wonder how they came in touch? A pretty unlikely couple I feel somehow.

All the best to them.

johnee

BTW, why would they settle in Dubai?!! The new bride generally goes to the house(in this case the country) of the groom not some alien house(or country)...

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I think all this news is still based on one report from Geo Tv. Let's see if this is a rumor or for real. Some how the news seems to be not believable given the fact that Shoaib was not in India and Sania was not in Pakistan.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think all this news is still based on one report from Geo Tv. Let's see if this is a rumor or for real. Some how the news seems to be not believable given the fact that Shoaib was not in India and Sania was not in Pakistan.
both can not be in each other's country but sure can be in dubai or in some 3rd country

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Reminds me of reena roy and mohsin khan. She will retain her nri status, too many assets (movable/immovable) to be missed out on otherwise and that will make sure she plays for India. Dubai because that is where the groom puts up at!

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Thakur Sahab, NRI are not allowed to play for India. Only Persons having Indian Passport are now allowed to represent India. This is the new rules of Ministry of sports.

BTW, Shoaib Mallick was also engaged or married if I am not wrong. I hope Sania stick to Shoaib now.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Thakur Sahab, NRI are not allowed to play for India. Only Persons having Indian Passport are now allowed to represent India. This is the new rules of Ministry of sports.

BTW, Shoaib Mallick was also engaged or married if I am not wrong. I hope Sania stick to Shoaib now.
interesting info that mate, okay now i recall this happened last year, right? i was still under impression that NRIs could represent india, recalled the olympics when quite a few NRIs represented india, thanks for correcting.

ahmedsid

Top Gun

NSG, NRIs means they are Indians only, and they have Indian Passports, but are working outside India or residing. Yes, We use NRI loosely for people who give up their Passports for american, candian etc.

BTW, I dont trust this news, it sounds bogus! Well if its true, then who cares who Sania Mirza marries, always felt she was overrated. Give the training and support she had to deprived girls from our small towns and we ll have a thousand sanias.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anyway she makes more news off the field than on the field. Best wishes to Sania Mirza.
This is what called made for each other by god (in village hindi ----ram milaye jodi)......both sohaib and sania makes news off the field than on he field. :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
NRIs do have Indian passports as far as I know, so if Sania doesnt give up her Indian Passport she can play right?

johnee

I wouldnt be surprised if this news is true considering what she did in the past:

Any sportsman playing for the nation generally has huge passion. The most visible and available symbol of a nation for a sportsman would be the national flag. Sachin Tendulkar comes to mind, he sports a national flag on his helmet which he declared once gives him the motivation to go and give his best on the field. On the contrary if a sportsman shows disrespect towards his/her national flag then there attachment towards that nation can definitely be suspected...

johnee

This is what called made for each other by god (in village hindi ----ram milaye jodi)......both sohaib and sania makes news off the field than on he field. :)
Isnt he the same guy who thanked 'all the muslims of the world' for supporting Pakistani team in WC T20 finals? Guess what, he was not totally off the mark...

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Isnt he the same guy who thanked 'all the muslims of the world' for supporting Pakistani team in WC T20 finals? Guess what, he was not totally off the mark...
You dont have to bring in the Religion card in here Johnee. Find somewhere else for that. If two people want to marry they can, so save the sarcasm.

johnee

You dont have to bring in the Religion card in here Johnee. Find somewhere else for that. If two people want to marry they can, so save the sarcasm.
Arey bhai, really apologise but it was not meant to target you but to show the hypocrisy of Sania(or anyother Indian) who has any relationship with people like Shoib(or such pakistanis who think all indian muslims support them).
Anyway, sorry if I offended you, but your reaction was hyper, IMHO.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Arey bhai, really apologise but it was not meant to target you but to show the hypocrisy of Sania(or anyother Indian) who has any relationship with people like Shoib(or such pakistanis who think all indian muslims support them).
Anyway, sorry if I offended you, but your reaction was hyper, IMHO.
Why would it target only me? There are other Muslims on this board too you know. Just keep the Religion card out, thats what I told, and I cant sense anything hyper in it, but hyper or not, follow it. Discuss the matter and dont try to trivilaise issues unless you are heartbroken hearing her marriage, just as countless fans were!

Lastly, has Sania said she is marrying this pakistani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles