Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik on April 15, 2010, will settle in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnee

Why would it target only me? There are other Muslims on this board too you know. Just keep the Religion card out, thats what I told, and I cant sense anything hyper in it, but hyper or not, follow it. Discuss the matter and dont try to trivilaise issues unless you are heartbroken hearing her marriage, just as countless fans were!

Lastly, has Sania said she is marrying this pakistani?
Ok, Sir, I understand and accept but my clarification was that it was not intended to hurt you or any other muslim for that matter. It was directed at all indians(regardless of their religion) who have lovey dovey relations with pakistanis(like shoib) who believe that because of religion, some Indian support them. You see, I am on the contrary to your assumption am batting for indian muslims against the pakistani assumption not the other way around. Thats why I said, you are going hyper without realising my point. Anyway, your message is well taken.

Lastly, Sania has not denied it either...

Rage

DFI TEAM
She can marry whoever the f^ck she wants. As long as she doesn't forget who she is, and where she came from.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
India's tennis player, Sania Mirza is to be married to Shoaib Malik, the former cricket captain of Pakistan. A formal wedding reception has been scheduled within a month. There will be no engagement function. This news was confirmed by Imran Mirza, father of Sania, late on Monday night. “The couple will be based in Dubai, where Shoaib is a resident, and Sania will continue to play tennis once she recovers fully from the wrist injury that has marred her career in the recent past,” Imran said.

The former top-30 women's tennis player is planning a comeback just before Wimbledon. “My wedding is, inshallah, going to be the biggest day of my life. I have been under constant glare of the public for too long and would appreciate more privacy at this very personal moment in my life,” Sania said.

“I hope to be fully fit to represent India in the Commonwealth and Asian Games that are scheduled for later this year,” she added.

According to sources Shoaib was fully supportive of Sania's tennis career. “I fully understand what it takes to be an international sportsperson and I will support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play,” Shoaib said. “Representing India, at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country,” he said.

Imran Mirza, who has coached Sania throughout her career, said: “This is a unique case where the husband and wife will represent their respective countries in sport.”

Source - The Hindu

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
^^ I feel after her marriage with a Pakistani, Indian public support for her will be reduced drastically. I may be wrong, but this is what i feel. Anyways, what another Hydrabadi (Saina) is doing, people will forget Sania in next couple of years.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^ I feel after her marriage with a Pakistani, Indian public support for her will be reduced drastically. I may be wrong, but this is what i feel. Anyways, what another Hydrabadi (Saina) is doing, people will forget Sania in next couple of years.
Hey other sania makes news only on field. she has reached into top 5 world ranking.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
that clear doors for Malik into IPL.He is known to be a good politician in pakistani team.

indian_sukhoi

Why is India glorifying a tennis loser?iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

She was overrated from the first. YES, She is the first Indian women in Wimbledon, it was really commendable. But what happened after that?. She has beenlosing in rankings and has not went further than the fourth round in any Grand Slam. She hasnt done enough to deserve this much of exposure and fame.

She is just a product and not a player who markedted very well, the media using for thier own. Now i know people will start saying that she is hottest player kind of stuff. They are better players than her in our Country, including in LOOKS.

Note - I am not an expert on tennis, but i do love Sports very much. Iam just giving my point ofview thats it. They are lot of far better players than Sania Mirza who we can see upon.

indian_sukhoi

that clear doors for Malik into IPL.He is known to be a good politician in pakistani team.
I dont hink so yaar,

Last time, When i went to the Stadium.No one in our row supported Afridhi when he was playing for Hyderabad. None of the pakistan player hasnt got any real support from the crowd, espcially now.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
India's tennis player, Sania Mirza is to be married to Shoaib Malik, the former cricket captain of Pakistan. A formal wedding reception has been scheduled within a month. There will be no engagement function. This news was confirmed by Imran Mirza, father of Sania, late on Monday night. “The couple will be based in Dubai, where Shoaib is a resident, and Sania will continue to play tennis once she recovers fully from the wrist injury that has marred her career in the recent past,” Imran said.

The former top-30 women's tennis player is planning a comeback just before Wimbledon. “My wedding is, inshallah, going to be the biggest day of my life. I have been under constant glare of the public for too long and would appreciate more privacy at this very personal moment in my life,” Sania said.

“I hope to be fully fit to represent India in the Commonwealth and Asian Games that are scheduled for later this year,” she added.

According to sources Shoaib was fully supportive of Sania's tennis career. “I fully understand what it takes to be an international sportsperson and I will support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play,” Shoaib said. “Representing India, at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country,” he said.

Imran Mirza, who has coached Sania throughout her career, said: “This is a unique case where the husband and wife will represent their respective countries in sport.”

Source - The Hindu

I am sure if she marry soaib,she will play for pakistan.This statement is just for now.
A Pakistani husband will not going to let his Indian origin wife to play for India.NO WAY...
Before playing for pakistan she should return all award given by INDIAN GOVERNMENT.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Why is India glorifying a tennis loser?iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

She was overrated from the first. YES, She is the first Indian women in Wimbledon, it was really commendable. But what happened after that?. She has beenlosing in rankings and has not went further than the fourth round in any Grand Slam. She hasnt done enough to deserve this much of exposure and fame.

She is just a product and not a player who markedted very well, the media using for thier own. Now i know people will start saying that she is hottest player kind of stuff. They are better players than her in our Country, including in LOOKS.

Note - I am not an expert on tennis, but i do love Sports very much. Iam just giving my point ofview thats it. They are lot of far better players than Sania Mirza who we can see upon.
1000% right.

its time for youngster,sania is past and i don't thing she can win anything.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am sure if she marry soaib,she will play for pakistan.This statement is just for now.
A Pakistani husband will not going to let his Indian origin wife to play for India.NO WAY...
Before playing for pakistan she should return all award given by INDIAN GOVERNMENT.
Playing for india brings more money than playing for pakistan.Playing for pakistan will bring only controversies for her than money.Her market is in india so she/her father wants to milk the market for another 2 years.

venkat

ON 26/11, a dreadful day, they came on boats ,they landed ,they dispersed and killed hundreds freely with Ak-47 like guenia pigs!!! Many families lost their bread winners, their dear ones and their beloved !!! who are those involved in this crime ? Inhumans from across the border, the pakistanis!!!Every other day or two an encounter takes place ,an army man ,an officer, a policeman sacrifices his life fighting the terrorist? who is the terrorist ? He is from pakistan!! well armed and mind filled with faulty indoctrination and unjustified hatred!!! An indian tennis sensation fell in love with a man from that enemy country and wants to marry and share her life for ever with an enemy. yes,its her personal matter and personal life!!! why does damn she care about india, pakistan terror acts in India? Its a mirage if some one thinks that this kind of things will bring both the countries together!!! History reapeats again and again with one dirty country ,that is pakistan!!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Can't believe this thread invited all that's been posted here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles