Sania cries over 'Pakistan's daughter-in-law' taunt

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
First of all there is no doubt that this selection is a political one to conform to the age old psyche drummed up of being seen as the most liberal all encompassing compassionate oozing political party.

Yesterday I heard a Debate where Dipankar Gupta the sociologist said the Democracy means Looking after and Protecting the Minority or word to that effect

That was another stupid, brainless nonsense I heard.

Democracy means Protecting the Interest and Safety of ALL Indians and not any special section of society.

Hanumanta Rao, the Congress chap, also mentioned that she is a Pakistani.

However that was never mentioned by the channels and instead they went whole hog against the Govt and this sad sack Laxman of the BJP.

I don't find that tirade unusual since it is difficult to feel that we are Indians and not a divided society after all these years of indoctrination that assuages the ego and misplaced grievances of a 'certain community/ religious group'. And some channels are there to ensure this myth perpetuates into time.

Actually, this brand ambassador stuff is all 'hocus pocus' (to use Manish Tiwari's currently favourite term). It is a meaningless cosmetic junk that is of no use to man or beast, be they in Telangana or Bengal.

However, it would not have had political mileage to select anyone who is not from the sole 'minority' since whenever one says 'minority' all other minorities are not on the list but the Congress indoctrinated one!

Voldemort

Country flag
She was made brand ambassador with an eye on minority votes. Sania Mirza is Pakistani. End of story.

pkroyal

Sania chose to get married to a Paki national, nobody forced her into it,

Getting a verbal taunt for what is a fact is par for the course, she did this ( get married to a Paki) to spite some of her Ex's is also her outlook.

regarding her loyalties , it is her call, even if she decides not to play for India, well we lose nothing, she is ranked way lower in ATP ranking.

She knows that the real moolah is in India, in Paki land nobody cares whether she plays Tennis or " kho Kho'.

Brand Ambassador of a largely poor state, branding what ?? Our politicians are daft & surely short on Ideas!!

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
She knows that the real moolah is in India, in Paki land nobody cares whether she plays Tennis or " kho Kho'.
There lies the nub of the whole thing!

sob

Mod
Country flag
I wonder if she would have married an american or an Australian would she still be carrying an Indian Passport.

It is very obvious that an Indian Passport counts much more than a Pakistani passport.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You guys remember once when National Anthem was being sung she did not stand up?? :hmm:

Flag disrespect case: Sania summoned by MP court - The Times of India

So this one is crocodile's tear.

Oh wait, they will automatically get wiped out by water as they live in water. :truestory:

I like Saina Nehewal more. Joala Gutta too :thumb: :)
Yep, that one time you did not stand up for national anthem is the sole parameter to measure whether you are deemed worthy to be an Indian. I mean all Indians always stand in attention when the national anthem play! No exceptions. No Indian living in this country has ever not stood up during a national anthem. If they have they are not Indians!!! Check mate.

I like Saina Nehewal more. Joala Gutta too
Okay. But is this supposed to be a competition? They don't even play the same sport ffs!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The real problem is the amount of hype and airtime this useless "incident" has been getting. There are major riots in Saharanpur (one riot a month in UP is becoming par for the course), there is violence in West Bengal by the TMC goondas, there are questions on the economy and infrastructure, and many more weighty matters that should occupy the national consciousness. And this useless issue about "Pakistan ki bahu" is getting so much airtime. Media morons will never learn.

Its just a snide comment, not the end of the world. Its not like someone tried to kill her. And when you take decisions, you need to have the courage to stand up and take criticism and jibes in your stride. What do you expect here - just imagine if a prominent American had married a famous Japanese during WW2, or if a prominent Brit had married a Nazi German general!!

Reactions: sob

Adux

Country flag
She should not have married this ----ing hate monger, the true son of the soil of Pakistan

Outrage in India over Pak skipper's Muslim remark
Film India Pakistan Youth
Indian and Pakistani youth solve common problems. Watch them do it! youtube.com
Ads by Google
CNN-IBN
Sep 25, 2007 at 08:06pm IST

#cricket #twenty20 world cup #shoaib malik #muslim comment

New Delhi: Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik's statement at the ICC World Twenty20 award ceremony after the final has sparked off controversy and outrage among viewers who were glued to their television sets on Monday.
In the midst of celebrations in the Indian camp, what ruffled feathers was Malik's comment, which was not seen by many as being in good taste.
At the award ceremony, Malik thanked Muslims all over for their support to the team on a day when two Indian Muslims were part of the victorious team and one of them was declared the Man of the Match.
"I want to thank everyone back home in Pakistan and Muslims all over the world. Thank you very much and I'm sorry that we didn't win, but we did give our 100 per cent," Malik said at the presentation ceremony, after losing to India by five runs in the final of the inaugural Twenty20 World Championships in Johannesburg.
Eminent columnist BG Verghese told CNN-IBN that Malik's post-match remarks were uncalled for. "I think it is sad that he made that statement. The Pakistan team played very well. It was a hard-fought contest, very sporting, but somewhat spoiled at the end by an unnecessary comment, which tends to bring about a communal polarisation."
"It seemed to suggest the state of mind, the fear of reactions at home for all the wrong reasons. It is really unfortunate of him to have made that reference. Muslims of the world have nothing to do with the game, it's just a game. The reference was jarring and uncalled for," Verghese added.
India beat arch-rivals Pakistan by five runs to lift the ICC World Twenty20 Championship at the Wanderers in Johannesburg on Monday. Earlier in 2007, however, India and Pakistan had both crashed out in the first round of the limited overs international World Cup in the Caribbean.

Outrage in India over Pak skipper's Muslim remark - IBNLive

Blackwater

taunt???? she is daughter in law of pakistan.

she married the most useless cricketer and career less fellow in this whole world

Compersion

Country flag
There is more of a chance that Shoaib Malik will want to become Indian by residency and citizenship compared to Sania Mirza becoming Pakistani by residency and citizenship. Shoaib Malik had "attempted" apparently to get married to another Indian lady before Sania Mirza. Why Indian ...

Also they are staying in Dubai probably it is a transition for Shoaib Malik to move to India (fear of the Pakis immediate reaction)

:pop::yoga::potty:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles