Salaam from Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladder

Country flag
Hey you dirty kafirs! I am Ishrat Jahan who is having the last laugh from hell as you burn candles for me.
Welcome.
I think this forum is best suited for poor earthlings and residents of hell or heaven may find behavior of members of this forum odd.
Still I welcome you but cannot wish for your long and/or healthy stay here.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Salaam from hell ? So your encounter was not fake. Btw duplicate ids are not allowed here, LB takes care of them.

However welcome to DFI if a true id! Enjoy your stay!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@IshratJahan'sGhost,

So, you are from Bannu?

You seem to be helping the IB out by proving that she had links with terrorists in Pakistan, or else why should the ghost surface from Pakistan, and that too where Osama's ghost is roaming around, and touch base there?

I regret to say that nitwits who select such foolish moniker's and indicate they are from Pakistan are surely not going to help Ishrat Jahan's case.

Last edited:

Ash

Country flag
Hey you dirty kafirs! I am Ishrat Jahan who is having the last laugh from hell as you burn candles for me.
You know IshRAT a lot can be said about a person from the way he writes, for example from your effluence, I can tell that your mother and father are brother and sister and that your frequent fornication with the village goat or camel has assisted towards your cretenism:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles