Sadiq Khan From UK Labour Party Officially Named as London Mayor

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sadiq Khan from the UK Labour Party has been officially named as the new mayor of London, becoming the first Muslim to hold the post.

"I promise to always be a mayor for all Londoners for every London regardless of your background," Khan said in the early hours of Saturday, as quoted by The Telegraph.

The election results showed that Khan received 44.2 percent of votes and defeated his main rival Conservative Zac Goldsmith, who won 35 percent.

Khan is succeeding the Conservatives’ Boris Johnson; his victory ends eight years of Conservative control of City Hall.
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160507/1039223262/sadiq-khan-officially-london-mayor.html

Allah save the queen?
Not yet?
:pound: :pound:

=================
@Ancient Indian @Bornubus @brational @Dovah @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @rock127

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
***** will not migrate illegaly to londonistan, surely ISI sponsored cndidate

Mod Edit: Please do not use the word P*rk**

Last edited by a moderator:

brational

Country flag
Let's Congratulate every Londoner for making the Britshit hole more shittier. ***** should feel at home while in London. More rape and forced marriage are in the offing..:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Congratulations to Khan ! Enough with these wealthy billionaires ' heirs toying with politics.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Islam jeet gaya. Mossad plan failed.:basanti:

That pic shows Paki shrewdness. They are enjoying more on the loss of a "millionaire opponent". Its obvious that they have always found joy in the destruction of the opponent and it continues. And the Jew cause added more background to it.

Muslims - 1, Jews - 0.. This is what might be trending on Paki media right now.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Let's Congratulate every Londoner for making the Britshit hole more shittier. Porkis should feel at home while in London. More rape and forced marriage are in the offing..:sad:
Now Pakis would feel relieved as their Messiah has become mayor of London and Inshah Allah, the Qafir Queen would be either groomed or kicked out from UK soon. :rofl:

Now Pakis can do their Business without fear and we all know what Pakis are known for.

Poor British women... who would save them now? We need a film "Daughter of UK" !!!

I read somewhere on DFI that someone was saying that British are very cunning and know how to divide and rule but at least in London they are in Minority(<45% I read) and getting their ass ruled by a Paki.Let's see whole of London turned into "Luton". British SHOULD get punished for dividing/looting India and Inshah Allah a new Pakistan would be carved again out of UK. :pak:

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Personally I feel we should judge this guy after seeing how he manages the city of London. I think many of us are jumping the gun after knowing about his religion and terming him as an unsuitable mayor. If he is a modern secular man then he would surely have no problems in managing London.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Many news traders over here are dubbing this guy's victory as a "Blow to Modi". :lol:

Blackwater

Now Pakis would feel relieved as their Messiah has become mayor of London and Inshah Allah, the Qafir Queen would be either groomed or kicked out from UK soon. :rofl:

Now Pakis can do their Business without fear and we all know what Pakis are known for.

Poor British women... who would save them now? We need a film "Daughter of UK" !!!

I read somewhere on DFI that someone was saying that British are very cunning and know how to divide and rule but at least in London they are in Minority(<45% I read) and getting their ass ruled by a Paki.Let's see whole of London turned into "Luton". British SHOULD get punished for dividing/looting India and Inshah Allah a new Pakistan would be carved again out of UK. :pak:

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

paki ek gaanda khoon ha ,u cant expect good from them

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I'm actually happy. Londoners deserve this with their pukish & superficial secular characters. Also, without suffering in the open, they won't realise the need to go to the "right" again.

sob

Mod
Country flag
I think there is more to his electoral victory than his religion and his nationality ( by birth).

Let us not use this to start an Islam bashing thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles