Sabre-rattling over Iran

Haman10

@Haman10

What about brutal invasion of Nadir Shah in 1739? Have 300 years passed since then?
that was one of the last invasions of persia .
the last attack of iran was in 1978 during zandia dynasty . but the last major attack was that of nadir shah in 1739 .

so its almost 275 years from the last invasion of iran . the last attack ( just a pre-emptive strike) was 246 years ago

i count that as significant since US & israel attack other countries on 2 year periods !!

iran had the power to attack others , but it didnt !

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
1- such a retarded point of view !! oil is not a permanent source whereas nuclear energy is ! we want to save some oil for our future .
Life span of Nuke power plant ..?

besides its our inalienable right to have nuclear energy ! what is it to you ? who are you that you talk about iran seeking its right ? israel is no one , we dont even consider it a country ! let alone worrying about what you think about us .
see everyone Knows that Iran's ultimate Point is to acquire Nuke Weapons ..not the Power Plants

why can u have nuclear energy but we cannot ? who gives you the right to build nuclear bomb ? who gives you the right to build every WMD on the planet and just get away with it .
Israel done It once ..Not Now ..They didn't Expanding their Nuke Arsenal or Didn't Building more Centrifuges

Iran is not seeking a nuke bomb , but if i was in power , i would make sure that iran makes enough nukes to be able to defend itself against warmongers like israel .
Warmonger is Iran ..Mock TV ad attacking Israeli Cities

2- hezbollah is not a terrorist org. but israel is .
israel constantly attacks lebenon and palestine and kills innocent women and children .
Hezbullah is Saints Isn't it ..!

then Please tell me ..why the world calls them as a Terrorist .. :truestory:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
that was one of the last invasions of persia .
the last attack of iran was in 1978 during zandia dynasty . but the last major attack was that of nadir shah in 1739 .

so its almost 275 years from the last invasion of iran . the last attack ( just a pre-emptive strike) was 246 years ago

i count that as significant since US & israel attack other countries on 2 year periods !!

iran had the power to attack others , but it didnt !
Sorry, Iran did not have much power after Nadir and that is why we see cessation of attacks. Whenever Iran( any country for that matter) had power, it attacked its neighbour with as much brutality as others. Be it Sassanids, Samanids, Safavids or Afsharids.

Do not take it as an attack on Iran, I admire Persian culture and think Iran as cultural hub of entire MidEast.

Haman10

Life span of Nuke power plant ..?
? :okay:

see everyone Knows that Iran's ultimate Point is to acquire Nuke Weapons ..not the Power Plants
:bplease:

Israel done It once ..Not Now ..They didn't Expanding their Nuke Arsenal or Didn't Building more Centrifuges
maybe we should thank the almighty lord for that :rotflmao: :facepalm:

Warmonger is Iran ..Mock TV ad attacking Israeli Cities
seriously waaaaaat ? :wacko:

photoshop ?

JESUS !

i invite other to take a look !! because of its animalistic nature i cannot post them here !

Israelis Killed Palestinian Children in Photos

Haman10

Sorry, Iran did not have much power after Nadir and that is why we see cessation of attacks. Whenever Iran( any country for that matter) had power, it attacked its neighbour with as much brutality as others. Be it Sassanids, Samanids, Safavids or Afsharids.

Do not take it as an attack on Iran, I admire Persian culture and think Iran as cultural hub of entire MidEast.
mate , take a look at this and tell me iran couldnt attack any country :

from wiki :

Following the rise of the Pahlavi dynasty in 1925 the new Imperial Iranian Army became a priority. By 1941 the army stood at 125,000 troops—five times its original size—and was considered well trained and well equipped. However, the Iranian Army was focused on internal security operations, rather than, Farrokh says 'rather than fighting well-led and equipped Soviet and Western armies.'[5]
In 1941 the Soviets and British launched the Invasion of Iran (1941), which took place from 25 August to 17 September. London and Moscow had insisted that the shah expel Iran's large German population and allow shipments of war supplies to cross the country en route to the Soviet Union. Both of these proved unacceptable to Reza Shah; he was sympathetic to Germany, and Iran had declared its neutrality in the Second World War. Iran's location was so strategically important to the Allied war effort, however, that London and Moscow chose to overlook Tehran's claim of neutrality. From the south came the British Paiforce, under the command of Lieutenant-General Edward Quinan. Paiforce was made up of the 8th and 10th Indian Infantry Divisions, plus three other brigades. Meanwhile, the Soviets invaded from the north. Three armies, the 44th, 47th and 53rd Armies of the Transcaucasian Front under General Dmitry Timofeyevich Kozlov, occupied Iran's northern provinces. In response to the invasion, the Iranian Army mobilised nine infantry divisions.
Against the Allied forces, the Iranian army was overwhelmed in three days, while the fledgling Iranian air force and navy suffered heavy damage. Conscripts deserted by the thousands. His institutional power base ruined, Reza Shah abdicated in favor of his young son, Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi. In the absence of a broad political power base and with a shattered army, Mohammad Reza Shah faced an almost impossible task of rebuilding.[4] There was no popular sympathy for the army in view of the widespread and largely accurate perception that it was a brutal tool used to uphold a dictatorial regime. The young shah, distancing Tehran from the European military, in 1942 invited the United States to send a military mission to advise in the reorganization effort. With American advice, emphasis was placed on quality rather than quantity.
The small but more confident army that resulted from American training was capable enough to participate in the 1946 campaign in Azarbaijan to put down a Soviet-inspired separatist rebellion. During the three years of occupation, Stalin had expanded Soviet political influence in Azerbaijan and the Kurdish area in northwestern Iran. On 12 December 1945, after weeks of violent clashes a Soviet-backed separatist People's Republic of Azerbaijan was founded. The Kurdish People's Republic was also established in late 1945. Iranian troops sent to reestablish control were blocked by Soviet Red Army units. When the deadline for withdrawal arrived on 2 March 1946, six months after the end of hostilities, the British began to withdraw, but Moscow refused, "citing threats to Soviet security," sparking the Iran crisis of 1946. Soviet troops did not withdraw from Iran proper until May 1946, following Iran's official complaint to the newly formed United Nations Security Council.
Unlike its 1925 counterpart, the 1946 Majlis was suspicious of the shah's plans for a strong army.[4] Many members of the parliament feared that the army would once again be used as a source of political power. To curtail the shah's potential domination of the country, they limited his military budgets.
Dramatic reforms brought in a host of western advisors and over the course of more than three decades the army was to become the world's fifth strongest by 1979. Throughout the 1970s the Imperial Iranian Ground Forces, as they were then known, underwent a rapid transformation and increase in strength.
In the early 1970s the Sultan of Oman was fighting the Dhofar Rebellion with British support. As a result of Sultan Qaboos's diplomatic initiatives, the Shah sent a brigade of troops numbering 1,200 and with its own helicopters to assist the Sultan's Armed Forces in 1973. The Iranian brigade first secured the Salalah-Thumrait road. In 1974, the Iranian contribution was expanded into the Imperial Iranian Task Force, numbering 4,000. They attempted to establish another interdiction line, codenamed the "Damavand Line", running from Manston, a few miles east of Sarfait, to the coast near the border with South Yemen (the PDRY). Heavy rebel opposition, which included artillery fire from within South Yemen, thwarted this aim for several months. Eventually, the town of Rahkyut, which the PFLO had long maintained as the capital of their liberated territory, fell to the Iranian task force.[6] The IITF remained in Oman in December 1975, then at a strength of 3,000.[7]

Insignia of the Islamic Republic of Iran Army Ground Force
In 1979 the Army was a largely mechanised and armoured force of about 285,000 troops; Organised in 3 corps, with headquarters in Tehran area, in Shiraz in the south, and in Kermanshah near the Iraq border. There were additional plans for a fourth corps to be established at the Chah Bahar complex at the eastern end of the Persian Gulf.[8]
Its major ground formations included the following:
Three armoured divisions (plus one more being organised in Sistan Baluchestan, possibly the 88th Armoured Division): each with six tank battalions and five mechanised infantry battalions,
Three infantry divisions,
Two Iranian Imperial Guard Divisions and
Four independent brigades (1 armoured, 1 infantry, 1 airborne and 1 Special Forces)
Army Aviation Command with 200 plus helicopters.
These combat units, backed up by the usual complement of support units, were said to be 85 percent operational

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I agree with Pratap . If Iran develops nukes it would be hell for India.We already have to deal with China and Pakistan.The Iranians claim to be unfriendly with Sunni Pakistan.However their future motives cannot be predicted.The USA and Israelis should immediately destroy any nascent Iranian nuke plants and nuke missiles(if they have developed already).
I am wondering what happened of the Israeli plans to destroy Iranian nuke plants??:confused::confused::confused:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Haman10

I agree with Pratap . If Iran develops nukes it would be hell for India.We already have to deal with China and Pakistan.The Iranians claim to be unfriendly with Sunni Pakistan.However their future motives cannot be predicted.The USA and Israelis should immediately destroy any nascent Iranian nuke plants and nuke missiles(if they have developed already).
I am wondering what happened of the Israeli plans to destroy Iranian nuke plants??:confused::confused::confused:
its been 30 years that we are waiting for such an attack . lol

after all these threats and cheap talks , still no one dares to do lift a pen against my nation

an idiot named saddam dared to attack iran 30 years ago , this was his fate :

so bring it on israel , thats what iran says !

Haman10

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
why did you just answer that part of my post ? lol

so whats your point ?

thats a war simulation by an iranian tv show .... what point do you want to make ?
See who is the aggressor Here

also from the Supreme Leader of Iran

Destruction of Israel guaranteed, ayatollah says

in that simulation iran is responding to and attack BY ISRAEL , iran is not the attacker .
:wat: Retaliation of Israel''s attack over your Nuke Manufacturing Sites

good Night ..see you tomorrow ..:bye:

jalsa

Iran is ten times saner than Pakistan on any given day. Why can't they have Nukes when Pakistan have them? you are saying Iran will threaten India with their Nuclear Arsenal, no one is fool enough to think like that. Who gave US/Israel the right to invade any country they don't like? Israel is the real war -mongering country in ME.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Iran is ten times saner than Pakistan on any given day. Why can't they have Nukes when Pakistan have them? you are saying Iran will threaten India with their Nuclear Arsenal, no one is fool enough to think like that. Who gave US/Israel the right to invade any country they don't like? Israel is the real war -mongering country in ME.
Actually I just cannot trust countries like Iraq,Iran,Saudi Arabia etc. given their historical atrocities against us.

As for Iran not having nukes while Pakistan had them its a different issue.India could have botched the Pakistani nuclear programme if it wanted to do so but it didn`t.While I also do not like US invading the middle east but its a thing that had to be done.

Also mark my words that if Iran develops nukes it will threaten India when it gets an opportunity.Just see how Iran has plans for world domination.(google it)

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
As for Israel being a war mongering country its quite the opposite.See all the Arab Israeli wars and you will find out who started them.Here I have a few links...

Arab–Israeli conflict

Before the 6 day war started the Arabs were funding insurgents in Palestine and Israel retaliated

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See for yourself who started the conflict in Yom Kippur War

Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also I think the Jews have a legitimate and just cause to defend their motherland from Arab threats.The Jews have been persecuted through centuries and its only in Israel where they can remain safe.Arabs have many Muslim dominated countries like Jordan,Egypt etc.Why do the Palestinians not immigrate there ?Instead they launch a jihad against the Jews.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Peter

Also I think the Jews have a legitimate and just cause to defend their motherland from Arab threats.The Jews have been persecuted through centuries and its only in Israel where they can remain safe.Arabs have many Muslim dominated countries like Jordan,Egypt etc.Why do the Palestinians not immigrate there ?Instead they launch a jihad against the Jews.
Jehadis of Palestine are useless as for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

Waste of metal ? Are u kidding your self ? Iran is a big power in asia . We have enough resources to build a ship for a movie

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Waste of metal ? Are u kidding your self ? Iran is a big power in asia . We have enough resources to build a ship for a movie

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
You people did do Asia a good by winning am oscar for that movie about separation.CONGO for that.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The Iranian companies that own a Midtown office tower worth more than $500 million must forfeit the building to people who successfully sued Iran for damages over terrorist attacks, including 9/11, a judge has ruled.

In a written opinion Friday, Manhattan Federal Judge Katherine Forrest said the companies must hand over the building because they acted as fronts for the Iranian government and therefore "are" the government of Iran under certain federal laws.

In a separate but related decision in September, Forrest said the feds have the right to seize the building, 650 Fifth Ave., partly due to money laundering acts.

It's unclear how the various claims to the property will be sorted out.
Iran loses Manhattan skyscraper to terror vics - NY Daily News

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles