Rustom 2 MALE UAV

Kalkioftoday

Country flag
We are not dealing with taliban type enemies whose leaders are in hiding places which requires a cover air strike without any human casualties, our adversaries have well equipped military, armed drones are target practice for them.
More than attack we need recon drones and infrastructure. All our services are in desparate need of ISTAR platform

Chinmoy

Country flag
WTF? Why? As long as signal latency you get is within design limits, there should be no reason why you would need a ground station. What is the point of SATCOM if you end up needing a ground station anyway? Maybe I am misuderstanding you, but that is not how SATCOM drones work. American drone pilots sit back in USA and take out targets in Afghanistan.
Just a simple question for you.

Tell me one LEO sat which covers the Western and Eastern hemisphere at the same time? Leave alone LEO, tell me one GSO sat which have this capability.

Kalkioftoday

Country flag
Just a simple question for you.

Tell me one LEO sat which covers the Western and Eastern hemisphere at the same time? Leave alone LEO, tell me one GSO sat which have this capability.
Exactly. And also people often forgot that we are not america and our military don't have a budget like us military that we can put hundreds of satelite in space if we want

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
We are not dealing with taliban type enemies whose leaders are in hiding places which requires a cover air strike without any human casualties, our adversaries have well equipped military, armed drones are target practice for them.
After 4-5 days of combat, when AD of pak is completely down, drones will be clutch. Sitting in delhi we can hit armour in sindh. No pilot fatigue issues, threat to pilots life, and no wasting a platform as expensive as a sukhoi to fire dumb bombs for taking out infantry.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Well if we have recon drones in good numbers then the suicide drones should do the job of destruction if reliable recon data is fed into them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles