Russia's T-95 MBT : To enter service 'after 2010'

bhramos

Country flag
Black Eagle was a Technology Demonstrator of T-95 , But T-95 is not Black Eagle.
and T-95 is not Futurstic MBT.

jakojako777

Black Eagle was a Technology Demonstrator of T-95 , But T-95 is not Black Eagle.
and T-95 is not Futurstic MBT.
Black Eagle was a Technology Demonstrator of T-95

That is NOT true!

Those are 2 distinctly different projects Black Eagle was rejected and design bureau that have created it has fallen in bankruptcy!

Army instead have chosen T-90 development (produced in Uralvagonzavod plant in Nizhny Tagil) !

But than even title of your thread is based on old article that is just jurnalist speculation based on rumors with few basic tech details (already known) about T-95.

The point is that T-95 as new tank in 2010 was never officially announced !

Except rumored in the articles like this one...

Prove me wrong please and find official confirmation of your 5months old article.

We know what happened with PAK-FA flight and everybody has announced it including Zelin , Ivanov, even Putin let alone this stupid journalist speculation about T-95 !

Why do you think this old unconfirmed article is guarantee of anything?!

What if next Russian tank is T-90M(already out) or T-90M2 or some other well upgraded variant of T-90... in 2010?

bhramos

Country flag
to your above Question only our Russian Brothers can Answer,
hi My dear Komrades where are you Mr. Vladmir sir.?

bhramos

Country flag

badguy2000

Respected Member
May Russia not issue another empty check again.........Russia's credit card is almost maxed out!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
May Russia not issue another empty check again.........Russia's credit card is almost maxed out!
Russia could spend money if they wanted to. Corrupt politicians are too stingy to spend it. They let their whole country fall apart before they release funds into the black hole of Russian enterprise. Why do you think they look for India to pick up the tab?

bhramos

Country flag
Russia could spend money if they wanted to. Corrupt politicians are too stingy to spend it. They let their whole country fall apart before they release funds into the black hole of Russian enterprise. Why do you think they look for India to pick up the tab?
almost India is same with corrupt politicians, they are stringy too,
they let fall the whole for their ambitions.

jakojako777

WIKI
Black Eagle (tank) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Development started during the 1980s, when the design bureau of the Leningrad Kirov Plant (LKZ) developed a new design based upon the stretched T-80U chassis. Later, when the bureau closed, the documentation was transferred to KBTM in Omsk.
---------------------------------------------------------------

The T-80 were produced in Ukraine therefore any development based on T-80 was stopped !

That tank was completed 10 years ago and never was accepted as prototype !
You have NO source for all your claims at all, yet you pretend that you know what are you talking about.

I don't spread disinformation and I didn't start this thread looking for sensational revelations, but you...
So find the proof to confirm your argument please!

I don't want to waist my time on looking for articles it is you who claim not me!
I just know it is not true!
And I challenge your words till you find proof!

WHY you need Vladimir? Just find article which is saying the same thing that you do!
You must have something... or is it your imagination?

Please
find me article which is calming that Black Eagle was a Technology Demonstrator of T-95 ?

your words;

QUOTE ;

"Black Eagle was a Technology Demonstrator of T-95"

Just find that SOURCE of that info please! Thank you in advance !

AJSINGH

so the new MBT which will entre russian ground forces will be entirely new tank (based on the cooperation of india and russia )?

bhramos

Country flag
so the new MBT which will entre russian ground forces will be entirely new tank (based on the cooperation of india and russia )?
This is not the Futurstic Tank developed by the cooperation India and Russia. Both are different. Futurstic Tank will only enter the service in 2020 and is made by fully Plastic and Composite Materials which will just weigh between 20-30tons. and would have stealth features which would not only blind Radar but also human eye too.

bhramos

Country flag
@ jako

Black Eagle is not test bed for T-95 , But one is from the company Omsk Design buerou (OKBTM), and other is an project from Nishnii Tagil.
but exactly i dont know which from which company, but one is developed from T-72 Chassis and other is on T-80 Chassis.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Black eagle is not the Future tank as i have already stated in a previous post that project is now closed, The Black eagle was to be the soviet tank of the 90's but with the collapse of the U.S.S.R the project ran into cost overruns that could not be absorbed by the New Russian army hence the project was closed.This tank was developed some systems were tested on a T-80U testbed but ultimately it simply turned out to be to expensive compared to the T-90.

The Indo-Russian FMBT project is designed to develop a tank for the battlefield of 2020 the T-90 is going to be the mainstay for both armies till that time.

jakojako777

Perhaps people should not be making threads on 5month old article

Black eagle is not the Future tank as i have already stated in a previous post that project is now closed, The Black eagle was to be the soviet tank of the 90's but with the collapse of the U.S.S.R the project ran into cost overruns that could not be absorbed by the New Russian army hence the project was closed.This tank was developed some systems were tested on a T-80U testbed but ultimately it simply turned out to be to expensive compared to the T-90.

The Indo-Russian FMBT project is designed to develop a tank for the battlefield of 2020 the T-90 is going to be the mainstay for both armies till that time.
On top of everything production line for T-80 is in Ukraine !
So even that reason would be enough to stop any production of Black Eagle let aleone all real reasons that you already have mentioned.....

Russia has T-72 and T-90 factory in Uralvagonzavod in Nizhny Tagil.
They have chosen to upgrade T-72 tanks to T-90 standard (T-72M?)for that reason be cause they can't depend on spare parts from Ukraine!

Design bureau of the Leningrad Kirov Plant (LKZ) have created Black Eagle on T-80U chassis and that bureau has bankrupted when Black Eagle had lost competition with T-90

T-90 is created from another bureau Kartsev-Venediktov Design Bureau & Uralvagonzavod factory in Nizhny Tagil

So it is more than clear than those are 2 DIFFERENT tanks that have really nothing to do with each other...

And not like Brahmos claims that
QOUTE ;
"Black Eagle was a Technology Demonstrator of T-95"

Which is I am sorry to say pure nonsense!

If people start to make such claims without any proof this forum will quickly become very bad place for discussion !

The problem is that Bramos didn't even bother to argument or offer any sources to his claims (bi cause hi probably didn't have any)
Actually hi didn't even bother to answer my comments !

I have noticed that people can be sanctioned if they insult other members but making wild claims and not answering questions when those wild claims are challenged by somebody is also luck of respect and indirect insult !

Perhaps people should not be making threads on 5month old article that was just journalist non confirmed rumor....

Perhaps people should not start to make incompetent claims based on old articles imaging that they are the experts and Think Tanks be cause they say so....................

jakojako777

@ jako

Black Eagle is not test bed for T-95 , But one is from the company Omsk Design buerou (OKBTM), and other is an project from Nishnii Tagil.
but exactly i dont know which from which company, but one is developed from T-72 Chassis and other is on T-80 Chassis.
Sorry I didn't see your answer...you were not in hurry to answer anyway....

And your answer is not answer again...on top you contradict to yourself !

You have called Black Eagle "technology demonstrator" (which I repeat for I don't know how many times ) is NOT true !

So I don't understand why you try to change direction now with another nonsense about "test bead" like I was calming that it is "test bead" !??
Is this joke?!

Are we going to run in circles?

You Google little bit than you come here with your 30 seconds built theory..
Either you taking me for the fool or you were lucky to always talk to the fools.
But I'm not fool man

I strictly come here for fun and to learn something sometime and you are definitely not fun..
I don't care personally about you...
But if people start to make claims like you do now
without links or any kind of prove than it is pointless to come to this forum!

I know how to Google I don't need you or anybody else for bad quality information without true sources and research !
I can have that also in 10 seconds !
But than who needs that rubbish quality info?
12 year old children maybe but than I'm to old for that kind of game...

Black Eagle is NOT prototype, technology demonstrator, or test bead

PLEASE find any source to confirm your claims or don't bother to write to me

Thank you for your time

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This is not the Futurstic Tank developed by the cooperation India and Russia. Both are different. Futurstic Tank will only enter the service in 2020 and is made by fully Plastic and Composite Materials which will just weigh between 20-30tons. and would have stealth features which would not only blind Radar but also human eye too.
I wonder, who will be partner in FMBT of russia from indian side, if DRDO says no, since they are in favour of Arjun-II MK.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I wonder, who will be partner in FMBT of russia from indian side, if DRDO says no, since they are in favour of Arjun-II MK.
pressure from the MoD and other political masters shall make DRDO join in the project, they really have no choice in the matter.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles