indian_sukhoi

Creative,.....but too slow!!!

Payen, use the Insert "Video button"

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
some please help me sort out how to attach a youtube video :scared2:
When you start a thread or reply to one, above the box for text there are icons. One looks like a small strip of movie film (second from right). Left click on it and a screen will appear where you will insert the URL from YouTube.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
^^ Perfect solution for patrolling the Rann of Kutch, Kunal and idea of the maker India uses?

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Creative,.....but too slow!!!

Payen, use the Insert "Video button"
When you start a thread or reply to one, above the box for text there are icons. One looks like a small strip of movie film (second from right). Left click on it and a screen will appear where you will insert the URL from YouTube.
Thank you for you help, actually in the go advanced option their was no [ video ] instead thier was a [ YT ] whit a Youtube stiker upon the button and I got confused.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Not much impressed with the Promo video, it seems like the two piece wagon struggling to gain stability when moving through bumpy surface, wonder what might be the max cornering speed as the center of gravity seems to be High, I think a single piece vehicle would be more mobile then the two piece tall boy design.

This thing strikes in mind.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles