Russian on board

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hey Vlad how is it going pal ?

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey hi and namastae welcome to the DIF it is an Honor to have you here sir i hope you have a warm and plesent stay here

Regards

Kiran

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
So you're a contract paratrooper? Do you work for a private security firm like Blackwater?

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
dobriye dien brata...Kak dela?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I am not nor ever was mercenary. Contract meaning professional and that is former paratrooper.
Oh, I thought you worked under a contract for a private security firm. Welcome to DFI, btw....hope to have some interesting discussions with you. I don't think we have any other Russian military veteran on board, so you'd be the default expert on matters relating to NATO-Russian, China-Russia, and other Russian foreign policy and military topics. :D

Rage

DFI TEAM
Dobro požalovat Vladimir.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Btw, I grew up reading Russian folk tales, and Vladimir is probably like the most common Russian name after Ivan, no? And in my limited knowledge of Russia gained from the stories, Vasilissa might be the most common female name. :)

indian_sukhoi

Welcome Aboard Sir,....We are glad to see in DFI.

Hope i can learn a lot from you.

Cheers,

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Hello Vladimir79, Welcome to DFI.
Where u previously a member of PDF(or any of its sister sites)?

Vladimir79

Professional
Btw, I grew up reading Russian folk tales, and Vladimir is probably like the most common Russian name after Ivan, no? And in my limited knowledge of Russia gained from the stories, Vasilissa might be the most common female name. :)
Yes, it is common name in honour of St. Vladimir who spread Christianity to the people. Ivan is English equivalent of Christian name John. Vasilissa is female form of Vasily or Basil in Greek origin. It is used today with fairy tale of girl who endows female domestic virtues of being faithful partner to husband. It is not the most common name like Olga, Natalia, Elena, or Tatiana.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
No, I was on an Iran site and still participate in Russian VDV veterans site.
My Bad. Here in DFI we don't go by country, race or religion.
We just go by the rationality of views.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
welcome to dfi sir.........we are glad to have you here

ZOOM

Founding Member
My name is Vladimir, I hail from Russian Federation. I wish to express much gratitude for our relations with Indian people for all the cooperation we share. With much luck and ingenuity we will have operational 5th generation fighter flying in two months. :113:

I am former kontraktniki desantaru (contract paratrooper) with service in Dagestan, Chechnya and KFOR operations. I worked for OM3 all over the world until Gazprom terminated me. Spent last year in Slovak Republik in procurement office to deal with Rosboronexport resale parts for military equipments. Currently work for Motovilikha on an artillery system and oil kontrakt.

I am delighted to be here... Ya tashchus! :wink:
Welcome on Board Vladimir, it's so great of you that you have disclose so much of information about your background. Hopefully you will visit briefly to DFI.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Excellent to have you here Vladmir.
Looking forward to interesting talks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles