Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

gadeshi

This is only being negotiated in Vienna.
I repeat: is now ISIS legally no different from the DNR.
For the rest, you're so naive. Probably right now you write to a concentration camp, as a victim of the Ukrainian genocide?
No fucking way :)
ISIS is UN proven terroristic organization (1 resolution of General Assembly and 1 of Security Council). Their crimes are on the common site.
DNR is not terroristic organization and cannot be it by the UN terrorism definitions.
Terrorists conduct terroristic acts, but DNR has not conducted even sungle terroristic act ever.
Huge difference.
What about Vienna:
Those negotiations are not about ISIS status, but about finding real (from Syria, not from London) "moderate opposition" :) and about political process AFTER Assad and Russian Coalition will wipe ISIS out.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No fucking way :)
ISIS is UN proven terroristic organization (1 resolution of General Assembly and 1 of Security Council). Their crimes are on the common site.
DNR is not terroristic organization and cannot be it by the UN terrorism definitions.
Terrorists conduct terroristic acts, but DNR has not conducted even sungle terroristic act ever.
Huge difference.
What about Vienna:
Those negotiations are not about ISIS status, but about finding real (from Syria, not from London) "moderate opposition" :) and about political process AFTER Assad and Russian Coalition will wipe ISIS out.

Where?
I'm not going to list about the blown-up bridges in Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporozhye region, about blasted railway tracks near Odessa.
Theme of Syria.

gadeshi

Where?
I'm not going to list about the blown-up bridges in Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporozhye region, about blasted railway tracks near Odessa.
Theme of Syria.
1 - Google UN documents register - they are there.
2 - There are no evidences of DNR or LNR participation in those DIVERSIONS, not teracts. And as you can see, there are nobody killed in those diversion acts.
So, go suck your dick.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
1 - Google UN documents register - they are there.
2 - There are no evidences of DNR or LNR participation in those DIVERSIONS, not teracts. And as you can see, there are nobody killed in those diversion acts.
So, go suck your dick.

Ебло завали! Выпердыш конченый. Твои уебки несколько человек в Харькове взрывом вальнули и тебя на британский крест порвут, если ты тявкнешь громко в Харькове за этих кончесосов! Бляденыш не беси меня!

gadeshi

That's a big difference. It is impossible for a single frame to say that this is proof of the bombing of the hospital in the town of Sarmin, however, and one can not say otherwise. This will deal the special commission.
Russians have not bombed Sarmin Hospital.
If you will see the strike video and an explantion video from the Russian MOD, you will see that bombs have struck underground bunker near the hospital (some 15-30m from the building).
If you'll go to GoogleMaps and watch at this hospital again, it will be in the same place intact :)

So, you are fucking moron trying to fool us and all the people around you.

Last edited:

Cadian

Where?
Theme of Syria.
Captain Wikipedia says this is:

Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening a polity or corporation through subversion, obstruction, disruption or destruction. In a workplace setting, sabotage is the conscious withdrawal of efficiency generally directed at causing some change in workplace conditions. One who engages in sabotage is a saboteur. Saboteurs typically try to conceal their identities because of the consequences of their actions.

While terrorism is:

Terrorism is defined as political violence in an asymmetrical conflict that is designed to induce terror and psychic fear (sometimes indiscriminate) through the violent victimization and destruction of noncombatant targets (sometimes iconic symbols). Such acts are meant to send a message from an illicit clandestine organization. The purpose of terrorism is to exploit the media in order to achieve maximum attainable publicity as an amplifying force multiplier in order to influence the targeted audience(s) in order to reach short- and midterm political goals and/or desired long-term end states.

gadeshi

Ебло завали! Выпердыш конченый. Твои уебки несколько человек в Харькове взрывом вальнули и тебя на британский крест порвут, если ты тявкнешь громко в Харькове за этих кончесосов!
Do not threat me, you little shitter.
You and the others like you are traitors of the Russian people, who laid your own country under US and EU for nothing. You have no right to talk from anybodys side.
But if you want to talk, bring us something more essential than your stupid claims and forceless futile emotions.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do not threat me, you little shitter.
You and the others like you are traitors of the Russian people, who laid your own country under US and EU for nothing. You have no right to talk from anybodys side.
But if you want to talk, bring us something more essential than your stupid claims and forceless futile emotions.
I f*ed you, your mother and all your family mongrel! When these bastards like you will die in Syria, do you put in your mouth your ass!
Captain Wikipedia says this is:

Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening a polity or corporation through subversion, obstruction, disruption or destruction. In a workplace setting, sabotage is the conscious withdrawal of efficiency generally directed at causing some change in workplace conditions. One who engages in sabotage is a saboteur. Saboteurs typically try to conceal their identities because of the consequences of their actions.

While terrorism is:

Terrorism is defined as political violence in an asymmetrical conflict that is designed to induce terror and psychic fear (sometimes indiscriminate) through the violent victimization and destruction of noncombatant targets (sometimes iconic symbols). Such acts are meant to send a message from an illicit clandestine organization. The purpose of terrorism is to exploit the media in order to achieve maximum attainable publicity as an amplifying force multiplier in order to influence the targeted audience(s) in order to reach short- and midterm political goals and/or desired long-term end states.
I offer to return to Syria.

Last edited:

Cadian

I f*ed you, your mother and all your family mongrel! When these bastards like you will die in Syria, do you put in your mouth your ass!
Jump higher, Ukrainian. You'll be free, rich and respected. And don't forget to shout "Glory to Ukraine, glory to Heroes!"

gadeshi

I offer to return to Syria.
Noone has taken responsibility for this (as terrorists usually do), but SBU has taken some guys with swapped grenade launchers.
This definetely tells anybody who is sane that this "teract" is SBU provocation (like maidan masacre, yes) or nazi territorial battalions act.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russians have not bombed Sarmin Hospital.
If you will see the strike video and an explantion video from the Russian MOD, you will see that bombs have struck underground bunker near the hospital (some 15-30m from the building).
If you'll go to GoogleMaps and watch at this hospital again, it will be in the same place intact :)

So, you are fucking moron trying to fool us and all the people around you.
The opposition says it bombed. Why should I believe the Russian Defense Ministry?

gadeshi

The opposition says it bombed. Why should I believe the Russian Defense Ministry?
It is because that RUMOD gives you an objective control video for each strike, but opposition is some fictional essence whoos existence is not proven :) But their "evidences" became fakes after you will conduct even very little investigation on them.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Jump higher, Ukrainian. You'll be free, rich and respected. And don't forget to shout "Glory to Ukraine, glory to Heroes!"
Do not forget. Do not forget to jump on the bones of coffins arriving from Syria.

gadeshi

Do not forget. Do not forget to jump on the bones of coffins arriving from Syria.
Of course, when they will come.
Only the scummbags like you can dance on somebodys bones.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It is because that RUMOD gives you an objective control video for each strike, but opposition is some fictional essence whoos existence is not proven :) But their "evidences" became fakes after you will conduct even very little investigation on them.
Russian aviation bombed daily carries 40-50. And each video has a bombing?

Cadian

This explosion in Харьков was the only one episode that looks like a classic terrorist attack. However, it could be a dirty political provocation like "Russian snipers" on Maidan. Or maybe an act of terror by some local group, who don't like Ukrainian patriots a lot.

I am a Muscovite, I don't jump.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles