Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

pmaitra

Legally, even the Kremlin recognized the legitimacy of the presidential and parliamentary elections. Your cries are not heard.
Legally, Yanukovich is the President of Ukraine. Legally Assad is the President of Syria.

Nazi terrorists succeeded in ousting Yanukovich. ISIS terrorists have not succeeded in ousting Assad.

Those fighting the Nazi terrorists are good guys, legal or not. Those fighting ISIS terrorists are good guys, legal or not.

Don't care what Kremlin recognizes or not. I don't follow Kremlin instructions. I use my own judgment.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Legally, Yanukovich is the President of Ukraine...

...Don't care what Kremlin recognizes or not. I don't follow Kremlin instructions. I use my own judgment.
You are not the President of any country. You can even believe that the sun revolves around the Earth.
Because they don't shell civillians with them.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
You saw it? Why do you keep lying?

gadeshi

You are not the President of any country. You can even believe that the sun revolves around the Earth.

1 - As far as maidan was anti-constitutional armed riot and there were no legal impichment made to move Yanukovich out, he remains a legal president of Ukraine. It is simple.
2 - I haven't seen any evidence of Russian shelling or bombing of civillian targets ever.
All of the western "reports" were fakes showing ISIS or US attacks even not in Syria and fare earlier than year 2014.
3 - Every action on the war needs a srong reason. Terrorists do it because they cannot win conventional fight with real army or as a genocide acts for some ideological or religious reasons. What is the reason for Russians to shell or bomb civillian targets?
4 - So who is liying here?
Give us any evidence of your dity claims and then we will discuss them.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
1 - As far as maidan was anti-constitutional armed riot and there were no legal impichment made to move Yanukovich out, he remains a legal president of Ukraine. It is simple.
2 - I haven't seen any evidence of Russian shelling or bombing of civillian targets ever.
All of the western "reports" were fakes showing ISIS or US attacks even not in Syria and fare earlier than year 2014.
3 - Every action on the war needs a srong reason. Terrorists do it because they cannot win conventional fight with real army or as a genocide acts for some ideological or religious reasons. What is the reason for Russians to shell or bomb civillian targets?
4 - So who is liying here?
Give us any evidence of your dity claims and then we will discuss them.

That's what you claimed that phosphorus bombs no bombed civilians. Why are you trying to fool my eyes? At the video did not see where the bombs fell.

gadeshi

That's what you claimed that phosphorus bombs no bombed civilians. Why are you trying to fool my eyes? At the video did not see where the bombs fell.
Your eyes are already fooled.
We cannot see any sign of who is firing this and where was this filmed and who has filmed this.
As for me, this resembles Ukrainian phosphorous shelling of Spartak residential area and a monostary near Donetsk Airport a year ago.
But as I have stated earlier, there were no sign or evidence of Russians bombing or shelling civillians ever, as well as Assad.
So, if you have no evidences of your claims, then we will treat you as a liar and moron.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your eyes are already fooled.
We cannot see any sign of who is firing this and where was this filmed and who has filmed this.
As for me, this resembles Ukrainian phosphorous shelling of Spartak residential area and a monostary near Donetsk Airport a year ago.
But as I have stated earlier, there were no sign or evidence of Russians bombing or shelling civillians ever, as well as Assad.
So, if you have no evidences of your claims, then we will treat you as a liar and moron.

I do not need proof, because I said that the bombing of ISIS is no different from the destruction of the pro-Russian militants. The difference is that Russia uses prohibited ammunition.

gadeshi

I do not need proof, because I said that the bombing of ISIS is no different from the destruction of the pro-Russian militants. The difference is that Russia uses prohibited ammunition.
ISIS are confirmed UN proven terrorists, murderers and anti-human beasts.
Donbass militants are antifaschist rebels that defend their homes and families from ukrainian genocide. They havent made any terroristic acts ever.
And of course, ukrainians have shelled civillian targets, but Russians and Assad havent.
Pretty big difference as for me.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
ISIS are confirmed UN proven terrorists, murderers and anti-human beasts.
Donbass militants are antifaschist rebels that defend their homes and families from ukrainian genocide. They havent made any terroristic acts ever.
And of course, ukrainians have shelled civillian targets, but Russians and Assad havent.
Pretty big difference as for me.

This is only being negotiated in Vienna.
I repeat: is now ISIS legally no different from the DNR.
For the rest, you're so naive. Probably right now you write to a concentration camp, as a victim of the Ukrainian genocide?

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Did you see it? How do you know it's true?

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Did you see it? How do you know it's true?

About what? That the Earth revolves around the sun? I see the opposite. But there are things that are already proof. Destruction exclusively ISIS militants have yet to prove.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
About what? That the Earth revolves around the sun? I see the opposite. But there are things that are already proof. Destruction exclusively ISIS militants have yet to prove.
Please enlighten us all with those "things" which are "proof". And also the opposite of "earth revolves around the sun". Would like to know why are you so obsessed with this revolving thing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Please enlighten us all with those "things" which are "proof". And also the opposite of "earth revolves around the sun". Would like to know why are you so obsessed with this revolving thing.

Open scientific books. It helps.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well if you didn't that, civilians are not killed. What's the problem then?

That's a big difference. It is impossible for a single frame to say that this is proof of the bombing of the hospital in the town of Sarmin, however, and one can not say otherwise. This will deal the special commission.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
That's a big difference. It is impossible for a single frame to say that this is proof of the bombing of the hospital in the town of Sarmin, however, and one can not say otherwise. This will deal the special commission.
Innocent until proven guilty then. End of story.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles