Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia has an advantage in the air, just because there is a good air defense FSA. There are videos, where Russian aircraft fired from the ZPU-4 !. They do not even MANPADS. Americans are not in a hurry to deliver the "Stingers", for fear that they will fall into the hands of the IS and weapons turn against the coalition. Chinese MANPADS opposition apparently ended.

gadeshi

Russia has an advantage in the air, just because there is a good air defense FSA. There are videos, where Russian aircraft fired from the ZPU-4 !. They do not even MANPADS. Americans are not in a hurry to deliver the "Stingers", for fear that they will fall into the hands of the IS and weapons turn against the coalition. Chinese MANPADS opposition apparently ended.
MANPADS are useless when the target flies higher than 5000m, VKS planes fly exactly higher than 6000m.
As for "Russian plane can be shot down by ZPU-4", than check out videos of Apache shot down by Boor grand-fathers rifle or AK-47 :)
Honestly, any plane could be shot down by rifles fire if it is in their effective fire range for a long time, except for armored attackers like Su-25 and A-10. Nothing unusual.
As for generic advantage, you can compare Patriot PAC3 effective range (80-120km) with Kh-31PD and Kh-58USHK effective ranges (250km)... And don't forget Russian best in the world ESM/ECM equipment :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
MANPADS are useless when the target flies higher than 5000m, VKS planes fly exactly higher than 6000m.
As for "Russian plane can be shot down by ZPU-4", than check out videos of Apache shot down by Boor grand-fathers rifle or AK-47 :)
Honestly, any plane could be shot down by rifles fire if it is in their effective fire range for a long time, except for armored attackers like Su-25 and A-10. Nothing unusual.
As for generic advantage, you can compare Patriot PAC3 effective range (80-120km) with Kh-31PD and Kh-58USHK effective ranges (250km)... And don't forget Russian best in the world ESM/ECM equipment :)
Damn ! Why did I come across in conversations diletantі!

gadeshi

Oh, your "expert level" we all could see in Ukraine topic :)
Your knowledge in airspace gear, abilities and tactics are rediculously low, and in generic strategy/tactics as well.
I wonder, what did you do in your military college, drinking vodka and fucking cheap whores (in which Odessa is reach a lot)? :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oh, your "expert level" we all could see in Ukraine topic :)
Your knowledge in airspace gear, abilities and tactics are rediculously low, and in generic strategy/tactics as well.
I wonder, what did you do in your military college, drinking vodka and fucking cheap whores (in which Odessa is reach a lot)? :)
Yes, drinking vodka and fucked women. Is that bad?

Gabriel92

Country flag
They could not shot down Russian aircrafts,only maybe if the other side captures air defence systems from the SAA,but they have a chance to down Russian MI24s...

gadeshi

They could not shot down Russian aircrafts,only maybe if the other side captures air defence systems from the SAA,but they have a chance to down Russian MI24s...
All the sophisticated SAMs require sophisticated crews and maintenance which are unreal for ISIS.
Anyway, old Syrian (Soviet) SAMs will not survive against modern Russian planes with sophisticated ESM/ECM suits and long range ARMs.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

Yes, drinking vodka and fucked women. Is that bad?
Instead of studying and getting qualification - yes. You have wasted your life and dumbed your brain doin this instead of learning.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russian Mi-24 or Syrian Mi-25, attacking residential areas. Anti-aircraft machine gun hard to bear in these circumstances the line of fire.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Instead of studying and getting qualification - yes. You have wasted your life and dumbed your brain doin this instead of learning.

I have enough all the timе.
If you are familiar with at least one non-drinker cadet - let me see it!

gadeshi

Russian Mi-24 or Syrian Mi-25, attacking residential areas. Anti-aircraft machine gun hard to bear in these circumstances the line of fire.
There are no Russian VKS helos attacked residential areas.
There were Syrian Mi-8, dropping can (barrel) made bombs, but not to residential building, don't lie here :)

gadeshi

I have enough all the timе.
If you are familiar with at least one non-drinker cadet - let me see it!
I know many cadets who tried to learn something, not just drink like you.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
There are no Russian VKS helos attacked residential areas.
There were Syrian Mi-8, dropping can (barrel) made bombs, but not to residential building, don't lie here :)

Yes Yes Yes)))

Gabriel92

Country flag
All the sophisticated SAMs require sophisticated crews and maintenance which are unreal for ISIS.
Anyway, old Syrian (Soviet) SAMs will not survive against modern Russian planes with sophisticated ESM/ECM suits and long range ARMs.

Well,this happened.....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I know many cadets who tried to learn something, not just drink like you.

I do not care about your opinion. Yes. I graduated from the Military College with honors, but I did not have ratings lower than "B" (good).
I do not believe in nondrinkers сadets.

gadeshi

I do not care about your opinion. Yes. I graduated from the Military College with honors, but I did not have ratings lower than "B" (good).
I do not believe in nondrinkers сadets.
You can graduate whatever good, but your low knowledge level says itself against you or your college education level.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Year 2012 video of Syrian Army SAM :)

Yes,video of a captured Syrian army SAM destroying an SAA helicopter.
If you hear everywhere Allah Akbar,you are sure that it isn't from Syrian army. :hippo:
BTW,since when they have helicopters ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles