Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are moron.
There is 3M54 ASM on the picture.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Vata - go to ass! In the picture at least let the bowling ball will be depicted. The main thing - the meaning of what was said.

Yun Ming

Try to look this incident positively; at least the whole ship did not explode at launch. Like Kursk did.
You are such a troll. :D

Proof please? CNN claims Russian missiles crashed in Iran, Moscow refutes, US can’t confirm

Where is the confidence now to prove that missiles crashed in Iran? The US was very confident about the mythical Russian invasion of Ukraine, but could not confirm.

There are no proofs to the missed Cruise missiles.
The pics published from Iran are very questionable. If the missiles did not explode, huge chunks of the missiles would still be there. If they did explode, they would've had way more damage on those houses. Exploded or not, there should be remnants.
The Tomahawks had 80- 85% accuracy in Iraq. So, if 4 did miss, that makes Kalibrs just as accurate as Tomahawks.
But since, there's no proofs, I'd say Kalibrs are more accurate at least FOR NOW. I don't believe there is a 100% accurate cruise missile out there.

gadeshi

Vata - go to ass! In the picture at least let the bowling ball will be depicted. The main thing - the meaning of what was said.
Yeah, Ukrainian scumm is always the same - just blah no matter the cost, appearance and common sense is...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Aha, since when foreign agent (USAID paid) is a reliable source? :)

@Akim, Ukraine is many times used, penetrated and sperm- leaking condom.
Stop to rebreath it, it's discusting.

Why am I not surprised by your answer?

gadeshi

Why am I not surprised by your answer?
You have got caught on telling lies and putting unproven sources and direct shit so many times, that makes you a free DFI clawn here :)

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@SajeevJino

Is not it curious that in the first image there was neither a tiny little bit of wreckage nor any sign of disturbance that someone sanitized the area and same with the second image too? Also, how come if someone sanitized the area, have been so careless not to have fill up the hole in the first picture? And, how did in both times warheads failed to detonate?

BS propaganda.
that's why I said ..It's not a trustworthy ..lets wait for furthermore info regarding the crash ..if no more reports means That story is BS

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
seems like the coordinated strike slowly pushing back the Syrian Rebels

lets wait for Saudi Weapon supply to FSA :hat::hat:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have got caught on telling lies and putting unproven sources and direct shit so many times, that makes you a free DFI clawn here :)

RT reliable source?))) You're angry because you "not liberated". Kharkov - was Ukrainian and sooner or later you will come for the SBU. as well as for all the collaborators.

gadeshi

RT reliable source?))) You're angry because you "not liberated". Kharkov - was Ukrainian and sooner or later you will come for the SBU. as well as for all the collaborators.
RT is reliable sinse it gives the proofs for all the reports and gives the mike to all who want to speak.
Kharkiv... Ukrainian... SBU... How many little shitters had tried to frighten me with this...
You are not the first one. So, take halloperidolum shot and get calm :)

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

well done Russia ..you did it

#ISIS gains in N #Aleppo after Rebel retreat

and from ISIS mouth

gadeshi

ISIS was in Aleppo (An-Nusra front), but there was another islamistic gangs came from Palmira...
Don't worry, Asad army will kill them all.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
RT is reliable sinse it gives the proofs for all the reports and gives the mike to all who want to speak.
Kharkiv... Ukrainian... SBU... How many little shitters had tried to frighten me with this...
You are not the first one. So, take halloperidolum shot and get calm :)

Therefore, I am writing from my phone? I'm not saying that it will be tomorrow. Perhaps all of you will forget. Except you left a lot of ideological debris, from which greater stench. You look like a Grass snake, which can only hiss, but not bite.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
ISIS was in Aleppo (An-Nusra front), but there was another islamistic gangs came from Palmira...
Don't worry, Asad army will kill them all.

FSA was forced out by SAA and Russian Air force, and now ISIS gains the ground

that above photo from ISIS mouth ..not some unknown Islamist gang

gadeshi

FSA was forced out by SAA and Russian Air force, and now ISIS gains the ground

that above photo from ISIS mouth ..not some unknown Islamist gang
There is no FSA - its US instructors has confirmed this on Senate briefing, which caused a great scandal.
There is a video of this where McCain says that it is a complete disaster, because there were $500M spent and only 50 men (50 only!!!) trained and now only 5 (!!!) of them fought in Syria.

FSA is a US-created media face to speak american words "from the side of Syrian people", nothing more.
So, Russians have done it well - Bomb Them All strategy will do the rest.

FYI: http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/10/06/432288/US-Syria-assets-

gadeshi

Therefore, I am writing from my phone? I'm not saying that it will be tomorrow. Perhaps all of you will forget. Except you left a lot of ideological debris, from which greater stench. You look like a Grass snake, which can only hiss, but not bite.
You are pathetic. My phone is Verizon-bound (unbound, rooted and reflashed) Motorola, its IMEI is not in the SBU or RF Control bases (because Moto has no official sales in Russia and CIS). So dream on :)
And the rest: being a calm viper is better than all hated and miserated clawn.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
There is no FSA - its US instructors has confirmed this on Senate briefing, which caused a great scandal.
There is a video of this where McCain says that it is a complete disaster, because there were $500M spent and only 50 men (50 only!!!) trained and now only 5 (!!!) of them fought in Syria.

FSA is a US-created media face to speak american words "from the side of Syrian people", nothing more.
So, Russians have done it well - Bomb Them All strategy will do the rest.

FYI: http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/10/06/432288/US-Syria-assets-
Press TV is a biggest propaganda news comes from Iran, they always try to drag US and Israel in any issues, that's the known truth.

FSA mainly involves Sunni Rebels, who once works under the Syrian Arab Army

see the list here ..those are high level military officers which include Maj. Gen Mohammed Ezz al-Din Khalouf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Syrian_defectors

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are pathetic. My phone is Verizon-bound (unbound, rooted and reflashed) Motorola, its IMEI is not in the SBU or RF Control bases (because Moto has no official sales in Russia and CIS). So dream on :)
And the rest: being a calm viper is better than all hated and miserated clawn.
Какая из тебя гадюка! Вы безвреднее - ужа. Егозишь, а не кусаешь
No viper - you grass-snake.Only creates the illusion by this snake.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles