Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@SajeevJino

Is not it curious that in the first image there was neither a tiny little bit of wreckage nor any sign of disturbance that someone sanitized the area and same with the second image too? Also, how come if someone sanitized the area, have been so careless not to have fill up the hole in the first picture? And, how did in both times warheads failed to detonate?

BS propaganda.

pmaitra

@SajeevJino

Is not it curious that in the first image there was neither a tiny little bit of wreckage nor any sign of disturbance that someone sanitized the area and same with the second image too? Also, how come if someone sanitized the area, have been so careless not to have fill up the hole in the first picture? And, how did in both times warheads failed to detonate?

BS propaganda.
I read that Russia asked the US to tell them where the missiles fell. The US had no answer.

This is unconfirmed, however, the initial reports of missiles falling in Iran themselves are unconfirmed. We just don't know, and there is a fog of war and propaganda.

The few things I understand of this whole thing is:

There are lots of poor Muslims, from East Turkestan (Xinjiang), former Soviet Central Asia, all the way to Arab Countries, who have been nicely groomed by Saudis, and are now being used to destabilize Syria. A significant portion of the Jihadis are not even Syrian, but the US wants us to believe they are Syrian opposition and they are "moderate." Just like how Osama bin Laden was hailed by none other than CIA as an "Afghan" Freedom Fighter.

The US plan was to drive a wedge all along the Middle East, and control the oil. While the west wore itself down over Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, in one swift move, Russia seems to have come in and created a large swathe of land with his quasi alliance of Iran, Iraq, Syria. Ironically, Iraq had a US installed regime in place. Only the moderate head-choppers and the not-so-moderate head choppers needs to cleared out, or better still, pushed back into Turkey. Let Turkey take its filth back. ISIS should be liquidated, but also all others.

A Syria free of Free Syrian Army and ISIS is what I look forward to.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well, he did a better job than the chocolate seller's "orderly retreat" from Debaltsevo.

In any event, it is difficult to find ORBAT related information, because Google Search seems to turn up lots of western propaganda websites, such as BBC, CNN, and NYT.
In Debalcevo, Russian troops and militants have lost more troops than to defend it. Only 2 Sturm-S 8 burned tanks (5 and 3, respectively). You know the expression: a Pyrrhic victory? There was no kotel. It was operational coverage. The salient was the only one - in Ilovaysk. This map does not show anything. By distance between settlements can be calculated out. That's all. We do not have enough Assad army tanks and artillery to surround the site.

gadeshi

LOL is this the first time in history of warfare that somebody misses the whole country. Well, there are risks in using outdated weapons from hardly floating Soviet era ships
You are ignorant fool just like @Akim is.
Gepard class frigates and Buyan-M class MRKs are newest ships built in 2010-2014.

As for this CNN fake... I've tould yuo why is it fake. There are drone videos fixating Kalibr SLCM destroying a target in Syria, Objective Control videos from High Command monitors showing missiles trajectories and blast points. As for me, it is enough to be true.

CNN was the first publishing "Putins missile has killed my son" articles when Ukrainians have shot down malasian Boeing. As always, without any proof or evidence. So, they can publish what they want, but until reliable proof is given we should beliebe it is fake.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

I heard that four cruise missiles fired by Russia crashed in Iran? Does anyone know what type of missiles those were?
It's CNN fake.

gadeshi

There is someone claiming one of the cruise missile crashed inside Iran .. They posted the crash site's photo, however no wreckage's ...so not a trustworthy

more pictures http://takhtnews.mihanblog.com/post/3660
Yeah, this topic is hot now and there are many of those who want to make a dollar or one- minute glory on it.

pmaitra

It's CNN fake.

I hope it is fake, and anyway, given that it is coming from the US, it is more likely to be a propaganda concoction.

Now, even if it were to be true and there were no civilian casualties, personally, I would take it as an opportunity to refine the weapon system. I am a student of science, and I don't look down upon failures. Failure is a stepping stone to success.

gadeshi

pmaitra

Nato assesses Russia's activities in Syria as airstrikes continue

jouni

Try to look this incident positively; at least the whole ship did not explode at launch. Like Kursk did.

pmaitra

Try to look this incident positively; at least the whole ship did not explode at launch. Like Kursk did.
Try to look at this entire thing positively.

Missiles fired from Taiyare-e-Russi did not explode on the head of Jouni al-Finlandi.

jouni

Try to look at this entire thing positively.

Missiles fired from Taiyare-e-Russi did not explode on the head of Jouni al-Finlandi.
I am protected by my faith:................ I believe that Russians always miss their targets ;)

pmaitra

Proof please? CNN claims Russian missiles crashed in Iran, Moscow refutes, US can’t confirm
A CNN report, claiming that several Russian cruise missiles targeting Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) positions in Syria actually landed in Iran, has been refuted by the Russian Defense Ministry, while the US State Department say they can’t confirm.
Where is the confidence now to prove that missiles crashed in Iran? The US was very confident about the mythical Russian invasion of Ukraine, but could not confirm.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Missile 3M14, with built Staff of IS. Where it fell - and the staff there.

gadeshi

Missile 3M14, with built Staff of IS. Where it fell - and the staff there.
You are moron.
There is 3M54 ASM on the picture.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles