Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

gadeshi

Did you see how many armored vehicles damaged and captured? Let's wait for confirmation.
How many? One? :) Then we will look...

And while we are waiting, the reports from ISIS positions - Russian thermobarics (FAE) impacts on their heads:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
truth is Yesterday's offensive failed, even with the missile strikes , Close air support by Mi 24 P gunships. the FSA don't have MANPADS..then I sure we see some downed gunships

also some feeds in twitter says..more than five Syrian Regime tanks busted by Rebel TOW missiles and Konkrus missiles.. the youtube filled with many such video's

youtu.be/ilqcCnOq06Q - rebels claim to have captured a T72 tank after repelling a regime push in Hama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG9PEwhuzAA

we have many such reports and video's are available

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

I heard Russians never negotiate with terrorists .. until last night

Yun Ming

Did you see how many armored vehicles damaged and captured? Let's wait for confirmation.
It is to be expected that SAA will suffer several losses trying to get back key positions, towns and cities.
What made you think SAA are Spetznaz or Navy Seals??

Also, they are in dire need of Self-propelled Artilleries and APS on their tanks(US-made ATGMs on the rebels are making it difficult for them).

gadeshi

truth is Yesterday's offensive failed, even with the missile strikes , Close air support by Mi 24 P gunships. the FSA don't have MANPADS..then I sure we see some downed gunships

also some feeds in twitter says..more than five Syrian Regime tanks busted by Rebel TOW missiles and Konkrus missiles.. the youtube filled with many such video's

youtu.be/ilqcCnOq06Q - rebels claim to have captured a T72 tank after repelling a regime push in Hama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG9PEwhuzAA

we have many such reports and video's are available
Offensive is still running though...
Videos metadata should be checked to define if they are actual, or had been taken in 2011-2013 :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It is to be expected that SAA will suffer several losses trying to get back key positions, towns and cities.
What made you think SAA are Spetznaz or Navy Seals??

Also, they are in dire need of Self-propelled Artilleries and APS on their tanks(US-made ATGMs on the rebels are making it difficult for them).
I just answered your post.FSA can not defend themselves from the air, but there is a small number of Russian aviation. The Syrian army is not operational. Therefore, we should expect the Russian ground troops.

Last edited:

Cadian

There are no syrian rebels -they all are terrorists, no matter the name.
That's true. The difference is that "good" terrorists are under control or acting in US/NATO interests, when the "bad" seems to be went out of control.

gadeshi

I just answered your post.FSA can not defend themselves from the air, but there is a small number of Russian aviation. The Syrian army is not operational. Therefore, we should expect the Russian ground troops.
Syrian army IS operational and is augmented by Russian ne weapons.
And don't forget Iranian army and KSIR, Hezbollah, Kurdistan militia and so on.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Syrian army IS operational and is augmented by Russian ne weapons.
And don't forget Iranian army and KSIR, Hezbollah, Kurdistan militia and so on.
I repeat once again: the Kurds are not fighting against FSA. With Iran only took the West sanctions - it will not send its troops. All the rest - it's not a serious army. Potential mentshe more than the Syrian

gadeshi

I repeat once again: the Kurds are not fighting against FSA. With Iran only took the West sanctions - it will not send its troops. All the rest - it's not a serious army. Potential mentshe more than the Syrian
Iranian officials has said that Iranian troops are already in Syria and KSIR guys as well.
Kurds representative in Baghdad Coordination Center has stated that Kurds will participate in action.

But no, @Akim the Mighty has tould that it's not true and they are liars :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Iranian officials has said that Iranian troops are already in Syria and KSIR guys as well.
Kurds representative in Baghdad Coordination Center has stated that Kurds will participate in action.

But no, @Akim the Mighty has tould that it's not true and they are liars :)
Let's see. Iran has not sent an army and 100-150 fighters. Listen Russian journalist Orhan Jamal. He explains well.
http://echo.msk.ru/sounds/1635332.html

gadeshi

Let's see. Iran has not sent an army and 100-150 fighters. Listen Russian journalist Orhan Jamal. He explains well.
http://echo.msk.ru/sounds/1635332.html
Exo is not a reliable source. They are US paid propaganda seeders. Noone of their "journalists" ever been in Syria or the other hot places. They can only create non-scientific fiction or tepost western one.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Exo is not a reliable source. They are US paid propaganda seeders. Noone of their "journalists" ever been in Syria or the other hot places. They can only create non-scientific fiction or tepost western one.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Ha ha ha. Write about this Maxim Shevchenko. He hates the Ukraine as well as you. And there appears every Thursday.
http://echo.msk.ru/programs/personalno/1636264-echo/q.html

gadeshi

Ha ha ha. Write about this Maxim Shevchenko. He hates the Ukraine as well as you. And there appears every Thursday.
http://echo.msk.ru/programs/personalno/1636264-echo/q.html
Yeah, Exo invites "opponents" from time to time to play free words and democracy, but the most time produces satanic bullshit.
Why should I refer to some Maxim Shevchenko if I have Russian MOD official channels and RT reports?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, Exo invites "opponents" from time to time to play free words and democracy, but the most time produces satanic bullshit.
Why should I refer to some Maxim Shevchenko if I have Russian MOD official channels and RT reports?
RT reports. Tickle)))
...........................................................................................

gadeshi

Why should I refere to some Maxim Shevchenko if I have Russaan MOD official channels and RT reports?
RT reports. Tickle)))
...........................................................................................
RT journalists are real ones and they are in the hottest places doing their job without hassle.
So, RT has diserved trust, Echo has not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles