Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not necessarily. Peter Lvov is still better than Peter Chocolatashenko. o_O
These lunges, you're only showing its low level of intelligence. We gubergnator, Zakarpattia region with a surname Moskal. So what?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukraine has no viable havy AD systems numbers.
It has 23 years not maintained S-300PS which cannot fire missiles - their lifetime has ended in 2011. Even if they could, their range are 75km. Compare it to Kh-58U and Kh-31P range (100km and 120km respectively) and new ones - Kh-58UShK and Kh-31PD (250km each) :)
And don't forget ECM like Krasukha-2/4 and the others.
Russians will wipe Ukrainian AD out as sutting ducks.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Do not say stupid things. Air defense shoots down incoming missiles and aircraft, and does not attack someone else's territory. It is important density covering the sky. In Ukrainey biggest this density in Europe. In addition, we returned to the S-300V and upgraded S-125. You're like a rabbit before a boa, admire the power of the Russian army

Illusive

Country flag
Russia has set a good precedence of how to deal with terrorists.No lollygagging:laugh:. This move is going to make Russia popular even among the western population who uptil now thought only west was capable of taking actions against terrorist, which is why it wouldn't go down well with US govt. because people will realize all this time they were only beating around the bush:troll: ,when they could have done what Russia did today long time ago.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia has set a good precedence of how to deal with terrorists.No lollygagging:laugh:. This move is going to make Russia popular even among the western population who uptil now thought only west was capable of taking actions against terrorist, which is why it wouldn't go down well with US govt. because people will realize all this time they were only beating around the bush:troll: ,when they could have done what Russia did today long time ago.
Here are the majority of Russian Muslims - Sunnis.

gadeshi

Do not say stupid things. Air defense shoots down incoming missiles and aircraft, and does not attack someone else's territory. It is important density covering the sky. In Ukrainey biggest this density in Europe. In addition, we returned to the S-300V and upgraded S-125. You're like a rabbit before a boa, admire the power of the Russian army
It's the only stupid person here - you.
S-300V has the same 75km as Ukraine has not updated it to S-300VM standard.
S-125 is museum exponate - it has 25 km range and served for low alt intercepts before Buk system has arrived.
In any case, the old poorly working garbage will die in several minutes under ECM and ARMs strike.

gadeshi

Here are the majority of Russian Muslims - Sunnis.
And they hate sunni radicals - Bahhabians, who doesn't treat another muslims, even sunnis as humans just because they are not Bahhabians. Especially Sufis hate them.

pmaitra

As I look at the videos, I could pick a few words: Taiyare, Rus, Fasaad! I can understand what they are saying in context.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Even the Kurds are predominantly Sunnis. So, what is your point?
The Kurds are not fighting against the FSA. Fighting ISIS - this is only the official version of Russia. In fact they are supporting Assad. Let's see what will happen next.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's the only stupid person here - you.
S-300V has the same 75km as Ukraine has not updated it to S-300VM standard.
S-125 is museum exponate - it has 25 km range and served for low alt intercepts before Buk system has arrived.
In any case, the old poorly working garbage will die in several minutes under ECM and ARMs strike.

I do not want to argue about it with idiot who draws his knowledge from "Wikipedia"! Let you go over to our forum and you will answer in Russian, from a professional point of view?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And they hate sunni radicals - Bahhabians, who doesn't treat another muslims, even sunnis as humans just because they are not Bahhabians. Especially Sufis hate them.
In Saudi Arabia, all Muslims- Sunni call for Jihad. I would not be so confident in your place. Russia got into a religious war, do not calculate the consequences.

gadeshi

I do not want to argue about it with idiot who draws his knowledge from "Wikipedia"! Let you go over to our forum and you will answer in Russian, from a professional point of view?
I can do this but don't see any reason on this - Ukrainian nazionalists are insane and won't listen to another point of view even if it is 100 times true.
And please don't blame the others in your crimes - I don't read wikipedia at all, because it is inreliable source. If you would try to prove your poin with wiki page on any technical forum, you will immediately be treated as fucking clown.

gadeshi

In Saudi Arabia, all Muslims- Sunni call for Jihad. I would not be so confident in your place. Russia got into a religious war, do not calculate the consequences.
You have even no idea on what is Islam and what are the differences between its confessions. So go to scientific library first then write stupidity here.

And just FYI:

gadeshi

Great Russian poet Sergey Yesenin was a prophet, writing a short poem "26 shadows over Baku":
Ночь как будто сегодня бледней.
Над Баку - 26 теней.
Теней этих 26.
О них наша боль и песнь.
Пой, поэт, песню, пой,
Ситец неба такой голубой...
Море тоже рокочет песнь.
26 их было, 26.

It was in 1920 :eek1:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I can do this but don't see any reason on this - Ukrainian nazionalists are insane and won't listen to another point of view even if it is 100 times true.
And please don't blame the others in your crimes - I don't read wikipedia at all, because it is inreliable source. If you would try to prove your poin with wiki page on any technical forum, you will immediately be treated as fucking clown.
Do you want to check of the mat whose level deeper? I have over 10 years of army time to do so. So - stop. You do not have to persuade professional forums. What a stupid concept - win? On the forums you know the correct information.
You have even no idea on what is Islam and what are the differences between its confessions. So go to scientific library first then write stupidity here.

And just FYI:
Let's see. Whether these words will work hand-dogs.

gadeshi

@Akim, I am respected on Russian technical forums.
I've been reading mil.ua and the others - there are fucking inprofessionality, political madness and ukro-fanatism there, all the people who has tried to bring a sane thoughts there has been banned at once.
I don't want to spend my time there trying to argue with technically ignorant fanatic idiots.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim, I am respected on Russian technical forums.
I've been reading mil.ua and the others - there are fucking inprofessionality, political madness and ukro-fanatism there, all the people who has tried to bring a sane thoughts there has been banned at once.
I don't want to spend my time there trying to argue with technically ignorant fanatic idiots.
I, too, before the war, had authority on Russian Forum in May 2014 I was banned because I said what I saw in Odessa. I was offended by his father, who remained in the occupied Donetsk, I was offended friends-from the same direction. Therefore, your words are mosquito bites. Professionalism does not help.

gadeshi

I, too, before the war, had authority on Russian Forum in May 2014 I was banned because I said what I saw in Odessa. I was offended by his father, who remained in the occupied Donetsk, I was offended friends-from the same direction. Therefore, your words are mosquito bites. Professionalism does not help.
Which forum do you mean? If waronline.ru, than it is not the forum, it is garbage pot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles