Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

gadeshi

Beautiful video. However, one can question. Like missile with a range of start - 300 km., has flown 5 times more?
300km is for export version only (those which have E in its index) - they are restricted by missile technologies dispersion treaties.
3M54-1 Kaliber-NK has 2600km of full range.

gadeshi

war is good business, Russians learning from Americans.

Soon Russians offering all these to sale.
Of course, there are 3 export version of Buyan-M class - projects 21632, 21633 and 21635 MRKs and light corvettes.

Yun Ming

300km is for export version only (those which have E in its index) - they are restricted by missile technologies dispersion treaties.
Oh, only 300k for exports.

And I was so sure a few countries would be Christmas shopping for Kalibrs, Buyan-Ms and Gepards.

It was too good to be true, I guess :p

gadeshi

I see the Buyan-M and Gepard selling very well next year. :D

Seriously, Buyan-M for a 900 ton "corvette" is very very impressive!!!
1600 tons. 900 tons are for its predecessor - Project 21630 small artillery ship.

Yun Ming

Note, those (Except for Dagestan frigate) are SMALL missile ships, carrying 8 SLCMs each :)
Exactly!
Some put them under "Corvette", yet they what they're doing right now would be the envy of a lot of Frigates.

gadeshi

Oh, only 300k for exports.

And I was so sure a few countries would be Christmas shopping for Kalibrs, Buyan-Ms and Gepards.

It was too good to be true, I guess :p
India has got 350-km ranged version.
However, there is a possibility to bypass the treaty - to buy a production licence and include indigenous parts :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
3 years ago.

Then the military press office lied?

gadeshi

Exactly!
Some put them under "Corvette", yet they what they're doing right now would be the envy of a lot of Frigates.
They are "missile gunships" to bypass the USSR/US RSMD treaty.
Their AD is insufficient for full-scale corvette.

gadeshi

I'm not good in the ship's armament - and asked why. I asked this question to our experts and wait for their response.
Ukrainian experts are so ukrainian... :)
3M54 Birusa is a direct ancestor of Soviet RK-55 Granat SLCM, which flies on 2600km with 450kg thermonuclear warhead and on 2950km with 250kg nuclear one.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukrainian experts are so ukrainian... :)
3M54 Birusa is a direct ancestor of Soviet RK-55 Granat SLCM, which flies on 2600km with 450kg thermonuclear warhead and on 2950km with 250kg nuclear one.

Do you have a military specialized education? If not - then keep quiet. Do not pretend to be a Great Goodwin.

gadeshi

Do you have a military specialized education? If not - then keep quiet. Do not pretend to be a Great Goodwin.
It's not required to be a military man to know more about everything. It's enough to be well educated (technical is desired) and curious - want to know everything.
All of the info are in open sources - learn them :)
However, I cannot deny myself with a pleasure to note, how dumb you are and how wet your pants are watching this and realising that Russia can do everything it wants with Ukraine and pseudo-patriots like you and you can do nothing in return. So as Ukrainian army can do nothind except for sitting on its ass with a wet pants.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's not required to be a military man to know more about everything. It's enough to be well educated (technical is desired) and curious - want to know everything.
All of the info are in open sources - learn them :)
However, I cannot deny myself with a pleasure to note, how dumb you are and how wet your pants are watching this and realising that Russia can do everything it wants with Ukraine and pseudo-patriots like you and you can do nothing in return. So as Ukrainian army can do nothind except for sitting on its ass with a wet pants.

Aerospace? You collaborators. At the landfill, "Chauda." SAM and fighter shot down all the targets of the Tu-143R, which simulates subsonic cruise missiles. Do not FSA air defense systems and radars. It's like the slaughter of the innocents.

Today

Last edited:

gadeshi

Aerospace? You collaborators. At the landfill, "Chauda." SAM and fighter shot down all the targets of the Tu-143R, which simulates subsonic cruise missiles. Do not FSA air defense systems and radars. It's like the slaughter of the innocents.
Yeah, yeah...
Tere is no FSA exist. They all fled to An-Nusra front with weapons (US MODs words).
And they have no AD systems, like Ukraine as well.
Ukrainian AD is in miserably bad state, crews have not fired a single missile from Tu-154 incident, air detection fields are gappy and early warning system absent at all...
Stop fapping on Bandera portrait, it's bad for your health :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles