Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
Ukrainian losses have also been quite severe. Don’t get it twisted. Both sides are locked in a stalemate.

This is inevitably a defeat for Russia because Ukraine is going up against what was supposedly the second best military in the world.
With the full backing of NATO, providing an endless supply of ammunition and real-time intel sharing along the entire frontline, it's unfair to frame it as Ukraine against Russia. Furthermore, while I'm in no way claiming that Russia's performance has been stellar, you must consider the unprecedented nature of this war. When was the last time a war such as this one was fought in human history?? The answer is NEVER BEFORE!!
Both sides are grappling with a steep learning curve and implementing brand new standard operating procedures that are not found in any rulebook or field manual. They have to make adjustments on the go as they learn their lessons, often at a severe cost in both lives and material. Losses are inevitable as combatants navigate this uncharted territory. It wouldn't have been any different for any other nation. Alex from History Legends summed it up the best in his latest video and I'm paraphrasing here - "The instructors that are training the Ukrainian recruits in western European nations like UK, France, Germany etc., themselves have never had to storm heavily defended enemy trenches under heavy artillery shelling with hundreds of tanks and AFVs adding to that inferno and the FABs dropping all around them" .

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Correct. ISW is a good source for the other side. It's a think tank based in Washington and they have some of the most accurate reports I've seen so far. The comparative to them is Rybar. Haven't really found any other good ones - most of them just publish useless bullshit and the usual propaganda
I guess we will know whose really winning when one of the countries collapse.

Kumaoni

With the whole of NATO backing them up with everything they have got from endless supply of ammunition to real time intel across the entire frontline, it's not really fair of you to say it's Ukraine against Russia. And besides, while I'm not claiming that Russia's performance has been spectacular, when was the last time a war such as this one has ever been fought in human history - the answer is NEVER BEFORE!! This is the first time and of course there will be a steep learning curve and the combatants are bound to incur severe losses as they implement brand new SOPs as nothing of that sort even exist anywhere in any rulebook or field manuals!! It wouldn't have been any different for any other nation.

And lastly, go back to your studies kiddo or that facial reconstruction surgery you dream of every moment of your life will remain just a dream.
Buddy stop with personal attacks and chillax. The only “facial reconstruction surgery” I’m doing is for my own physical health.

So how does the war end? Only with one of the countries collapses. This ishow I see it. One year has gone by.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And US army is second in Afghanistan. What is this moron saying?
Do you think the supporters of Najibula did not face a similar fate when the Soviet troops left Afghanistan?

This is Mustafa Naem - Ukrainian journalist and politician. He is the son of one such supporter. Contemporaries of the Vietnam War may recall the large number of Vietnamese in the United States. Older people, about the fact that there were many Spaniards in the USSR.
Time erases the roughness of history. Do many Americans know about these events?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Do you think the supporters of Najibula did not face a similar fate when the Soviet troops left Afghanistan?
Difference is, Najibulla govt survived for 4 years after Soviet withdrawal, while being attacked by warlords funded by USA. The Yankee puppet govt of Ghani collapsed before the Yankees could tuck tail and run, facing onslaught by....Pakistan funded Taliban.
:pound: :pound:

This is Mustafa Naem - Ukrainian journalist and politician. He is the son of one such supporter.
Yes, traitors exist in every nation. Like this cue-ball.

Contemporaries of the Vietnam War may recall the large number of Vietnamese in the United States. Older people, about the fact that there were many Spaniards in the USSR.
Time erases the roughness of history.
Maybe for you culture-less and family value-less westoids, but not so easily for us Asians. We have long memories and play the long game.

Do many Americans know about these events?
The few good americans.

RocketMan

Country flag
Infact we need more wars across the White nations. Busier they are killing each other, lesser time they have for bothering brownies.
Only good for us if they vaporise desert cultists along the way (Mecca , Medina must burn ❤🔥) . India should support all neo-Nazis in Europe & beyond..

DumbPilot

Country flag
This article is interesting. In the first five paragraphs, a lot of the Soviet doctrine still kicking strong in the Ukrainian military shows up.

Also interesting to note that the training is ongoing at home, as close as Moldova:
1685792871627.png

Actually, I'd argue that this article is as valid for Ukraine as it is for Russia.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Does.... It work?
Most likely no; the distance between the cage and vehicle is not sufficient to prevent a shaped charge jet from penetrating. Also a FPV drone can very easily swoop in from the sides

Also it would had much better chances of survival by mixing with civilian vehicle if it hadn't been modified...but now anyone will know which car to target.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles