Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
No replacements right now. BJP's game is painfully sad to watch, culturally deaf, recruiting the same thugs from TMC who left or got kicked out and using them as frontmen. Congress doesn't exist anymore, their last MLA got snatched by TMC, Commies exist only in the hearts of jobless chain smoker graduates and bookstalls.
Ok, don't get me wrong but is there no way for the hindu populace to unite under the banner of.....I don't know, anyone - be it the commies or the congis or the BJP doesn't really matter and just kick those thugs out for good?? Maybe I'm being too naïve here. Don't these guys have at least one strong and fresh leader with somewhat of a clean reputation, under whom you can all unite??

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Ok, don't get me wrong but is there no way for the hindu populace to unite under the banner of.....I don't know, anyone - be it the commies or the congis or the BJP doesn't really matter and just kick those thugs out for good?? Maybe I'm being too naive here.
TMC is very good at grassroot level politics. Very good public relation efforts, multiple financial support schemes, just the bare minimum infra development and maintenance to keep the public chugging along. People aren't dumb, they know TMC is not the future they want, but there is no good alternative to cheer for. Commies and Congress tried teaming up multiple times, did jack shit. Nobody sells like Mamata, even BJP bigwigs should take lessons. Laundry list of big scandals, did little to damage her reputation. She used her underlings as meatshields and either cast them away or pulled them back from the limelight. Public cares more about basic needs than a need to unite under a great hindu banner.

Blood+

Country flag
TMC is very good at grassroot level politics. Very good public relation efforts, multiple financial support schemes, just the bare minimum infra development and maintenance to keep the public chugging along. People aren't dumb, they know TMC is not the future they want, but there is no good alternative to cheer for. Commies and Congress tried teaming up multiple times, did jack shit. Nobody sells like Mamata, even BJP bigwigs should take lessons. Laundry list of big scandals, did little to damage her reputation. She used her underlings as meatshields and either cast them away or pulled them back from the limelight. Public cares more about basic needs than a need to unite under a great hindu banner.
Yeah, things are never so simple, are they?? 😔

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Norway announces €6.5 billion (military, humanitarian and civilian) aid package for Ukraine.
>EU parliament approves €500 million fund for ammunition to Ukraine.
>Ukrainian MiG-29s used Aim-7 missiles to take down 3 drones.
>New invasion near Shebekino, Belgorod Oblast.
>US announced $300 million security package for Ukraine. It includes Patriot interceptors, Ammo for Avenger air-defense units, Stinger missiles, AIM-7 missiles, unguided Zuni rockets, HIMARS munitions.
>Draft dodging becomes nigh impossible in Ukraine.
>No fresh order for Baykar drones.
>US is trying to reach an "arms control" deal with Russia, citing the Cold war agreements as an example.

Last edited:

Master Chief

Country flag
There's also the possibility of mistakenly counting a single kill as multiple. For instance, let's say a tank is damaged, the crew bails, and you count it as a kill. Then the enemy reengages the tank after some time and blows it up to prevent its recovery, leading to another count as a separate kill. I'm quite certain that Oryx has made similar blunders on more than one occasion.
Oryx usually goes back and corrects double counts.. but again there are bound to be slip ups.. and he isn't as diligent in corrected errors these days, as compared to the early days of the war, so there would be some double counting.. But, until 2050, when some future historian gains access to Russian MOD archives, there isn't a better source [ although one might object to whether he is a objective enough source considering he is overtly pro Ukranian]..

You know what I am talking about ..

Ukranian MOD for comparison :hat:

20230602_223843.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kumaoni

The best sources for Russian side are those from Russia(Rybar OSINT group). Defense Policy Asia is unreliable as I've seen instances where the account owner on twitter has engaged in petty conversation. That's my personal view on it anyway
This would make 99% of western sources unreliable.

Kumaoni

They are all video backed claims.. although not audited from any third party
Russia has had probably the largest pre war stocks of tanks.. The fact that its mostly Russian infantry led slow grind in the past 6 months [with annexed mother Russian territory of 4 provinces still under Ukranian occupation ( sarcasm :) ) ], tells you that Russian tank losses have been severe..

There have been zero Russian armoured offensives for a long time now..
Ukrainian losses have also been quite severe. Don’t get it twisted. Both sides are locked in a stalemate.

This is inevitably a defeat for Russia because Ukraine is going up against what was supposedly the second best military in the world.

kittoo420

Country flag
Ukrainian losses have also been quite severe. Don’t get it twisted. Both sides are locked in a stalemate.

This is inevitably a defeat for Russia because Ukraine is going up against what was supposedly the second best military in the world.
Although, to be fair, if we count the sheer money and equipment west has pumped in Ukraine, it would be like second or third highest military budget in the world. Nothing to scoff at at all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles