Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Tomar songe torko kore besh kono laabh nei Kaku.
Aami bolbo ki Rus er khoti hochhe. Tumi bole debe ki na, sob mithhe.
Aami bolbo ki dekho chhobi, tumi aabar bole debe ki eita bhul chhobi, komputer diye banano.
Aami bolbo ki taale video dekho, tumi bole debe ki na, aita to deepfake.
Aami bolbo ki dekho aekta Pantsir engage hochche, tumi bole debe ki na tumi aita maano na kaeno ki aite dekhte paao jachhe na ki ki aeshe maarchhe.
Aami bolbo ki kichhu na thik to tumi bisfot ta to dekhte pachho, tumi porishkar bole debe ki na 'Did anything even hit?'

To Kaku tomar songe torko kora maane faaltu somoye noshto kora.
Aami aophekka korbo, aek din tumi nijei bolbe ki Rus jitlo na haarlo. Han jodi bhitu r moton id delete kore dile sei din tahole to kichhu bolar ei nei.
Accha so you are just like a typical treasonous babumoshai bong mumtaz begum supporter. Makes a lot more sense.
Eibar line-e esho.
A lot of wishy washy nonsense to cover your butt over the simple fact that it is YOU who is arguing against objective, empirical facts and claiming that the side that is holding enemy territory and GAINING territory at the latest count, is actually losing.
ie, classic DARVO - you are accusing the opposition of the exact duplicity you are committing yourself. Must be a pucca former CPM supporter to have mastered the commie habit of accusing others of what you are doing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
There were signs of looting in Shebekino. Interestingly, they will also tie marauders to the poles with adhesive tape?😏

Blood+

Country flag
No, it isnt unbelievable number. But an inflated number doesn't have to be in the realms of unbelievable for it to be spurious and questionable.
Russia could've lost 500-600 tanks and that still would be a humongous loss ( to most nations that alone is enough to wipe out their entire tank force) and it can easily be overcounted by uncorroborated sources like Oryx.
There's also the possibility of mistakenly counting a single kill as multiple. For instance, let's say a tank is damaged, the crew bails, and you count it as a kill. Then the enemy reengages the tank after some time and blows it up to prevent its recovery, leading to another count as a separate kill. I'm quite certain that Oryx has made similar blunders on more than one occasion.

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
Accha so you are just like a typical treasonous babumoshai bong mumtaz begum supporter. Makes a lot more sense.
Eibar line-e esho.
A lot of wishy washy nonsense to cover your butt over the simple fact that it is YOU who is arguing against objective, empirical facts and claiming that the side that is holding enemy territory and GAINING territory at the latest count, is actually losing.
ie, classic DARVO - you are accusing the opposition of the exact duplicity you are committing yourself. Must be a pucca former CPM supporter to have mastered the commie habit of accusing others of what you are doing.
To be fair, from what I've heard from my Bengali friends at least, the current consensus is that the commies were in fact better than the present gang of thugs they have as their government. But then again, it's literally a gang of thieves and murderers, so that probably ain't saying much. Anyway, I believe he's too young to be a CPM supporter.

Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
To be fair, from what I've heard from my Bengali friends at least, the current consensus is that the commies were in fact better than the present gang of thugs they have as their government. But then again, it's TMC, so that probably ain't saying much. Anyway, I believe he's too young to be a CPM supporter.
Not a high bar. CPM didn't do much, but the TMC absolutely stomped on major investment prospects and hopes of an increase of industrial and corporate footprint in WB. The TMC is also filled to the brim with thugs and thieves. There's a saying, what the CPM looted in 34 years, TMC did it in 5 years. TMC remains in power by giving handouts at a massive scale in multiple schemes and criteria. Anyways off-topic crap.

Blood+

Country flag
Not a high bar. CPM didn't do much, but the TMC absolutely stomped on major investment prospects and hopes of an increase of industrial and corporate footprint in WB. The TMC is also filled to the brim with thugs and thieves. There's a saying, what the CPM looted in 34 years, TMC did it in 5 years. TMC remains in power by giving handouts at a massive scale in multiple schemes and criteria. Anyways off-topic crap.
Hmmm.... pretty much matches everything I've heard. And yeah, as I said, ain't saying all that much.

Immanuel

Country flag

Ukro Nazis should attack now since everyday they waste the defensive lines only get thicker

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Tomar songe torko kore besh kono laabh nei Kaku.
Aami bolbo ki Rus er khoti hochhe. Tumi bole debe ki na, sob mithhe.
Aami bolbo ki dekho chhobi, tumi aabar bole debe ki eita bhul chhobi, komputer diye banano.
Aami bolbo ki taale video dekho, tumi bole debe ki na, aita to deepfake.
Aami bolbo ki dekho aekta Pantsir engage hochche, tumi bole debe ki na tumi aita maano na kaeno ki aite dekhte paao jachhe na ki ki aeshe maarchhe.
Aami bolbo ki kichhu na thik to tumi bisfot ta to dekhte pachho, tumi porishkar bole debe ki na 'Did anything even hit?'

To Kaku tomar songe torko kora maane faaltu somoye noshto kora.
Aami aophekka korbo, aek din tumi nijei bolbe ki Rus jitlo na haarlo. Han jodi bhitu r moton id delete kore dile sei din tahole to kichhu bolar ei nei.
Now it makes more sense how two people can have the same conversation every two days and beat each other up verbally and don't get tired of it.

Bongosontan on bongosontan violence🤣

Sanglamorre

Country flag
To be fair, from what I've heard from my Bengali friends at least, the current consensus is that the commies were in fact better than the present gang of thugs they have as their government. But then again, it's literally a gang of thieves and murderers, so that probably ain't saying much. Anyway, I believe he's too young to be a CPM supporter.
That's where you're wrong. CPM supporters in Bengal are either 70+ or >25. It has the most hold in schools and colleges where there are lots of impressionable kids who love nice theories but haven't yet been burnt by the real world yet. This is the age that also gives naxals and all.

Blood+

Country flag
Most companies coming here will take one look at Mamata's epic Dark Souls stand against the Tata factory in 2008, and run. The amount of hungry thugs who want a cut in the TMC is astounding.
Is there no way for you guys to kick these motherfuckers to the curb?? No viable replacements?? I do not want to come off as patronizing here, but it genuinely makes me sad at what has befallen you guys.

Jimih

Country flag
Now it makes more sense how two people can have the same conversation every two days and beat each other up verbally and don't get tired of it.

Bongosontan on bongosontan violence🤣
Adda and Debate is essential to Bongs existence. No true-blue Bengali’s day is complete without a healthy dose of discussion and debate about politics and current affairs.

Debating is a Bong’s second nature, and you will never witness Bongs back away from voicing their nuanced views.

This can go over a bhaar of cha and Silk Cut or Flake cigarettes, sometimes while sitting outside Sporting Clubs.

They have an undying love for aalochona, aabritti, boktrita and poro ninda poro chorcha.

You’re not a true blue bong if you have not spent at least an hour of your day’s time indulging in ‘Adda.’

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Is there no way for you guys to kick these motherfuckers to the curb?? No viable replacements?? I'm not trying to be patronizing here but it genuinely makes me sad at what has befallen you guys.
No replacements right now. BJP's game is painfully sad to watch, culturally deaf, recruiting the same thugs from TMC who left or got kicked out and using them as frontmen. Congress doesn't exist anymore, their last MLA got snatched by TMC, Commies exist only in the hearts of jobless chain smoker graduates and bookstalls.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles