Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

While this picture is funny, this forum isn't really representative of Indians as a whole. The reaction of most of the people on this forum is shaped by Soviet nostalgia and American dislike.

What is being experienced by the average Ukrainian citizen, though, is real and tragic, so I hope the war ends soon, no matter what views I hold for Zelenskyy or Putin as individuals.
Please speak for yourself and do not presume to speak on behalf of the rest of Indians. We Indians are fully capable of speaking up for ourselves and we do not agree with your opinion.

Blademaster

In 20 years, the Chinese will live in Siberia. :)
A smart person understands that it doesn't matter to me what kind of weapon allows you to destroy the invaders - be it Pakistani rockets or Russian AK.
You forget one thing - Chinese population is declining. There will be no need for the Chinese to live in Siberia or anything else.

Blademaster

Such things end of the day don't have that big of an impact.

What worries me is the induction of T-62 and T-55 tanks that seem to be moving to the frontlines.

Seems their production is not able to match up to the needs on the frontlines.
The Russians have lots of ammo that are associated with T-62 and T-55. You might as well use them if the other side are running out of tanks and antitank munitions. They work well against infantry and mechanized vehicles that are not equipped to take out tanks.

Blademaster

Oh, my sweet summer child, do you really believe that there is always a "good side" and "bad side" in any war? And that the crimes of Soviets are automatically forgiven cos they were untimately betrayed by their Nazi allies? Maybe you should educate yourself - Gulag Archipelago by Alexander Solzhenytsin ois a good start.

View attachment 198008
A total retard at work.

rao.abhirav

Country flag
Boys can anyone of you enlighten me about the current battle lines in Ukraine post bakhmut

Blademaster

Wow, what a twist 😃 So, suddenly, RuSSia targeted mostly military bases and ammo dumps and not the power grid? You really would rather bite your tongue off than to admit that RuSSia failed at something, don't you? You already forgot what you've been writing here few months ago?
Do you love vomiting or do you have a serious case of bulemia? Because that's what your posts are: regurgitated crap with absolute zero value added to this forum.

Blademaster

У меня эмоций через край. Пошли на хуй ебанные твари! Желаю чтоб тебе в дом прилетела ракета!
If you can't handle it here, then leave and please take your poodle, Ylside, with you. He's been crapping over this forum enough.

Blademaster

>Russia has reportedly deported upwards of 260,000 children from Ukraine to Russia. Sources fear these children are being made to become naturalized Russians with a curated ideology.
Do not fall for such western propaganda. Have you ever consider the fact that moving children away from war torn areas and providing them stable environment for learning where they do not have to constantly worry about the stress of bombs falling on their heads or being picked off would be immensely beneficial to their mental health and overall?

Blademaster

Yes, but that doesn't mean they didn't attack the power grid. They also attacked the oil refinery plants once again, and various other targets. I don't think either one of us knows the exact percentage breakdown of what all the targets were. Some weeks they targeted the power grid only, then other weeks the targeted oil and weapon depots. I do know that Ukraine claimed they shot down most of those missile, so they must of used a good percentage of their stock, which in itself means those missiles can no longer target the Russian air force. The Russian's are slowly bleeding the west of their weapons, (by destroying them, and making Ukraine use them up in defense) and there isn't shit they can do about it, that was my main point.
It is a war of attrition that the Russians are winning.

Blademaster

I seriously doubt the authenticity of this video. Such a large detachment of Russian troops without any anti-drone cover? All it takes is one jammer.
Not only that the Ukrainians have proven to be taking Russian videos and passing them off as their own.

ParaPacem

Country flag
Ukraine's Kraken Regiment (Azov 2.0) released this video of a night raid they did, allegedly destroying a Russian forward control post near Soledar. Cringe special effects warning.

ParaPacem

Country flag
If you can't handle it here, then leave and please take your poodle, Ylside, with you. He's been crapping over this forum enough.
Akim would benefit a lot from the mental health 'treatment' Russia is providing to the Ukrainian children :devil:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Well, thats what both sides do, otherwise, its pretty hard to accommodate large number or soldiers in a single village. Remind me, where in Makiivka were staying those hundreds of Russian mobiks popped on the New Year? Or those 60 Chechens hit sleeping in Kairy village in Kherson region in December? :yo:
thank you for admitting that ukronazis use human shields of their own citizens, just like the nazis eventually did.

Ylside

Country flag
thank you for admitting that ukronazis use human shields of their own citizens, just like the nazis eventually did.
Of course, that's how it works - schools close to the frontline, used both by Ukrainian and RuSSian army work as if there was no war at all. One half of the gym is reserved for soldier's sleeping pads, while kids play dodgeball at the other half 🤡

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Of course, that's how it works - schools close to the frontline, used both by Ukrainian and RuSSian army work as if there was no war at all. One half of the gym is reserved for soldier's sleeping pads, while kids play dodgeball at the other half 🤡
thats how it works for ukronazis who have been proven to take human shields and hide their troops and wepons in civilian areas.
At least Russia is humane enough to evacuate ukrainian children from the conflict zones- something ukraine itself didn't do, like a typical fatalistic nazi state.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles