Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

NutCracker

Country flag
I'll add turpentine to the Indians. If they call us "European Pakistan" here, then keep penis on face: Pakistani Yarmuk rockets in the Grad MLRS.
View attachment 197949
Wow. One Libturd-Anglosphere pet helping another..

History is repeating itself .20 years from now on You are destined to end up in Ruins like Porkistanis and Ukraine will be armtwisted into supplying ammo for IMF fund, to some other pet that was pushed into war against some Libturd-anglospher rival.

Ylside

Country flag
i dont swallow euro propaganda and russian psy-ops, sorry. Suits a nazi-lover like you better.
So you are not aware of the fact that even major Russian TG channels are laughing at people who blindly defend everything about RuSSian army and deny the reality - because this approach actually hurts RuSSia and doesnt help it - and call them "screaming ******s" ?

FsGU9dhXsAAGY4W.jpg

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
So you are not aware of the fact that even major Russian TG channels are laughing at people who blindly defend everything about RuSSian army and deny the reality - because this approach actually hurts RuSSia and doesnt help it - and call them "screaming ******s" ?
I am very well aware what psy-ops during war time is, to lull your enemy into false sense of security.
I have not blindly defended russia in everything- just that their casus belli for war is justified, their stance on ukraine & NATO is justified and that they are the good guys in this fight. Its just that simple.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Wow. One Libturd-Anglosphere pet helping another..

History is repeating itself .20 years from now on You are destined to end up in Ruins like Porkistanis and Ukraine will be armtwisted into supplying ammo for IMF fund, to some other pet that was pushed into war against some Libturd-anglospher rival.
In 20 years, the Chinese will live in Siberia. :)
A smart person understands that it doesn't matter to me what kind of weapon allows you to destroy the invaders - be it Pakistani rockets or Russian AK.

JBH22

While this picture is funny, this forum isn't really representative of Indians as a whole. The reaction of most of the people on this forum is shaped by Soviet nostalgia and American dislike.

What is being experienced by the average Ukrainian citizen, though, is real and tragic, so I hope the war ends soon, no matter what views I hold for Zelenskyy or Putin as individuals.
Most of the members have not even witnessed USSR during their lifetime. However, we have seen US turning states into rubbles out of lies and cupidity. Hence your statement is full ofBS

JBH22

In 20 years, the Chinese will live in Siberia. :)
A smart person understands that it doesn't matter to me what kind of weapon allows you to destroy the invaders - be it Pakistani rockets or Russian AK.
I first read about it in 2001 (in a french magazine called le Point), the hypothesis was Chinese population explosion would cause influx to Russian border. However, Chinese demography has collapsed and they are finding it hard to incentivize people to move to eastern China let alone cross over to Russia.
Keep praying for the destruction of KRemlin, I think you will need to increase the prayer rounds

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Russia to deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus.
>Ukraine cannot launch a counteroffensive in the Spring due to a lack of weapons and ammunition.
>Zelensky has repeatedly requested NATO for $ 1 billion worth of weapons on emergency basis.

>Kazakhstan poised to intensify vetting of re-exports to Russia.
>Belarusian mechanized infantry amassing at the border.
>Ukraine had deployed 80,000 soldiers at Bakhmut.
>Russia has deployed 250 T-54/55A and 150-200 T-62A tanks from storage. Sanctions have delayed Russian efforts at quickly producing new T-72 tanks and refurbishing old T-72 tanks. The supply chain of ball bearings have taken a hit. Hence Russia is holding onto their T-80 and T-90 fleet. The deployment of old T-55 and T-62 tanks are meant to serve as breather for tank factories working on new and old T-72 tanks to catch up.
>American ex-militarymen who were involuntarily discharged from service, led by one James Vasquez, have started a new scam of raising money from donations to buy weapons and equipment, and raise a small fighting contingent to volunteer in Ukraine. In reality they spent the money on vacations, came back within a month and lied about serving at the frontlines.
>Majority of the western volunteers who flocked to Ukraine have been accused of stealing valor and embezzling millions of dollars in donations. Many of these individuals have active arrest warrants in their home county.
>The Ukrainian Mozart PMC, established and trained by former US Marines, was recently disbanded due to allegation of fund embezzlement, money laundering, theft and civilian harassment. The founders of this group were also involved in selling NATO aid weapons and ammo in the black market.

>Norwegian Arms manufacturer Nammo, that has received a big order from Ukraine, has filed a complaint against a newly constructed Tiktok data center in the area, citing that the construction of this center has led to acute shortfalls of electricity in the factory needed for ammunition production. The CEO of Nammo, Brandtseg has complained to the power company for allocating most of the free capacity to the data center.

Master Chief

Country flag
Russians in for a tough time.. These cheap FPV drone with RPG charges are already a menace to Russia

Video of FPV Drone strikes

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I first read about it in 2001 (in a french magazine called le Point), the hypothesis was Chinese population explosion would cause influx to Russian border. However, Chinese demography has collapsed and they are finding it hard to incentivize people to move to eastern China let alone cross over to Russia.
Keep praying for the destruction of KRemlin, I think you will need to increase the prayer rounds
Perhaps the French were not mistaken. Many Chinese live in the Russian Far East.
This is despite the fact that Putler did not make a civilizational choice. Now he has "burned bridges" and this is noticeable because of Si visit.
I didn't say that Siberia would be Chinese. I said that the Chinese would live there.
Perhaps the French were not mistaken. Many Chinese live in the Russian Far East.
This is despite the fact that Putler did not make a civilizational choice. Now he has "burned bridges" and this is noticeable because of Si visit.
I didn't say that Siberia would be Chinese. I said that the Chinese would live there.

Knowitall

Russians in for a tough time.. These cheap FPV drone with RPG charges are already a menace to Russia

Video of FPV Drone strikes

Such things end of the day don't have that big of an impact.

What worries me is the induction of T-62 and T-55 tanks that seem to be moving to the frontlines.

Seems their production is not able to match up to the needs on the frontlines.

Bharatiya

Country flag
While this picture is funny, this forum isn't really representative of Indians as a whole. The reaction of most of the people on this forum is shaped by Soviet nostalgia and American dislike.

What is being experienced by the average Ukrainian citizen, though, is real and tragic, so I hope the war ends soon, no matter what views I hold for Zelenskyy or Putin as individuals.
The members here are either born after Soviet or if born before, haven't witnessed any groundbreaking events to develop nostalgia for Soviet Union. Because most of Indians were piss poor until the collapse of the Soviet Union. Except for those who witnessed the 1971, there's nothing really nostalgic about Soviet Union. And those folks would be 50+. Barely any members of that age here.

But you're spot on about the collective dislike of the US.

In the beginning, Ukraine is seen as an unfortunate puppet of the US thrown into this war. But with every passing day, as the actions of US and Ukraine leaders get revealed, it's revealed that Ukraine has become a willing puppet in this war, all thanks to Zelenksy. Then there's the Nazi element that surfaced. We cannot judge how much of the country is Nazi or Pro-Nazi but it darkened the shade of the Ukranian populace.

The common Ukrainians do deserve sympathy and pity for dying due to a decision they had no say in. But it is what it is. Europeans knew this was gonna happen. So did Americans. Common Ukranians, however, will never hate these people, would they? After all, they're guests in the houses of people who burned their country—they'll have to behave. So, from now on, Ukraine, whatever of it remains, and Ukranians, wherever they are, will be a mouthpiece of west and west being west will do stupid shit against us.

Thanks to propaganda and their own circumstances, Ukranians at large will also turn anti-India. It's a given. So, should we pity these people who're gonna hate us anyway for things we didn't even do?

There you go, the answer. We aren't pitying them nor are we hating them. We'll do what the Indian masses will do. And the Indian masses don't give a flying fuck about Ukranians or the whole war. Have you seen any major protests in India against the war? That should tell you something.

How many Ukranians gave a fuck when Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians and many others died? Exactly that many Indians care about Ukraine conflict. There's barely any pity in the hearts of the masses, only apathy and disinterest remains.

ww2historian

Country flag
Another RuSSian unit pleading to Putin. Blocking regiments, extortion of soldiers, suicide attacks - some truly incredible realities of the criminal syndicate posing as a "second army in the world" :rofl:

Wow! Dmitri is about the most caring, loving person in the world. Anyone that cares this much for Russian convicts is truly a saint. That is his only motive, right, Ylside? He couldn't possibly be motivated by anything else. And on top of that we don't know for sure that this one of those fake staged videos. BTW Vodyane has been taken, and Avdiivka is now also fucked along with Bakhmut. I'm sure these videos are meant to cause a complete collapse and rebellion of the Wagner groups, but only in Dmitri and your mind. When you see this kind of desperation, you know Ukraine is fucked.

ww2historian

Country flag

View attachment 197960
You've lost all credibility long ago. The fact that you put SS (as in the NAZI SS) when you type RuSSia every time tells it all. The Russian's liberated Auschwitz, and yours and other NAFO fellows reply is some bullshit about the Molotov, Ribbentrop Pact. Even most stupid Americans know that it was the Germans not the Russians who killed millions of women and children. You can't twist that historical fact, no matter how hard you try.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

Putin did make a civilisational choice. He chose the Russian civilisation. Its you who are traitors to the slavic civilisation and are trying to shoe-horn into the western european civilisation.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Come on, the opinion on ground in India is even more pro Russia and anti America. No, phoren fasicnarion of Punjab belt doesn't count😂

ww2historian

Country flag
Here's a quick summary. Bakhmut has become a positive thing, because it's just like Mariupol, it pinned down the Russians. Anyway to me it's become an infantry fight within the city. Supplies are severely cutoff for Ukrainian soldiers in the center of the city. However Ukrainian propaganda states that the Wagners are the ones low on supplies. Are they somehow cutoff like the Ukrainians? It's good for a laugh if nothing else.

ww2historian

Country flag
Here's a quick summary. Bakhmut has become a positive thing, because it's just like Mariupol, it pinned down the Russians. Anyway to me it's become an infantry fight within the city. Supplies are severely cutoff for Ukrainian soldiers in the center of the city. However Ukrainian propaganda states that the Wagners are the ones low on supplies. Are they somehow cutoff like the Ukrainians? It's good for a laugh if nothing else.
This idea that it's going to be easy to take Crimea is insane. The Germans cut the land bridge, but even then Crimea took a long time to take and at great cost to Germany. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_campaign
1679831178465.png

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Oh, my sweet summer child, do you really believe that there is always a "good side" and "bad side" in any war? And that the crimes of Soviets are automatically forgiven cos they were untimately betrayed by their Nazi allies? Maybe you should educate yourself - Gulag Archipelago by Alexander Solzhenytsin ois a good start.
The crimes of the soviets are forgiven for ridding the world of nazism, yes. Duh.
any side that is fighting the nazis is the good side to non white people. duh.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles