Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

skunk works

Country flag
Why hasn't Russia carpet bomb them out of Bakhmut? They have the capability.
Because Russia doesn't want to lose another flagship. Their sailors are already incompetent. All it takes is another SBS fire team calling in missile strikes in the black sea.

Blademaster

Because Russia doesn't want to lose another flagship. Their sailors are already incompetent. All it takes is another SBS fire team calling in missile strikes in the black sea.
That's the naval force. I am talking about Russian Air Force's bombers. Besides there's nothing stopping SBS fire team from calling in missile strikes in the Black Sea. If they had that capability they would have done it by now.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Great Ukrainian Military losses and Peace Formula.

Russia is in need of allies and it has found it in China. Where as the Ukraine, NATO/US have formed one unit to fight Russia, the latter is hard pressed for allies. Now it has found it. A tiny Chinese contribution of third rate UAVs of the same quality as Iranian UAVs were, will go a long way to boost Russian morale.

There has been no battle line change in Ukraine. Whatever the Russians occupied, they still have it. The Western propaganda of great Ukrainian victories does not show up on the Russian occupation map.

Moreover as the independent media reports say that the bulk of the highly trained Ukrainian army is dead or injured. The new recruits cannot make the difference hence Ukraine is the looser. Those incoming American and Russian tanks will not make a big difference.

Hence; Ukraine should look for a peace formula.

Ylside

Country flag
Ukrainian drone unit hunting for hapless Russians. Pretty brutal video, showing the hellscape the frontline turned into.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Because we are not even afraid of the atomic bomb.
Tell your man Zelensky to give this as an open challenge to Putin and NATO will be like: Russia to use tactical nukes in Ukraine 😭

The US is the only country that has used both nuclear and chemical weapons (and biological) in foreign countries. Yet, the Biden Administration has been raising the rhetoric of the possibility of Russia using nuclear weapons in Ukraine, knowing full well that Putin is not likely to do so. US Space Force General Jay Raymond, describes the Ukraine conflict as the "first war where commercial space capabilities have really played a significant role". Ofcourse he wont have elaborated how the US would do so, would that not imply ‘direct’ war with Russia and why would that not lead to World War III?

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Why is Russia defeated..? Has Donbass been recaptured by UKRAINE?
The war is still going on, but has it already been lost by Russia. Many people understand this.
Similarly, the German generals in 1943 understood that the war was lost, but it was still far from over.

@Hari Sud Are you fluent in Ukrainian and Russian? Can you read and listen to a lot of eyewitness information? You do not own a hundredth of the information that I know. But I do not own even a thousandth of what the General Staff knows.
Of course, I am subjective, because my country is one of the parties to the conflict. A citizen of Kazakhstan will be more objective, but I noticed that he is not here.
I also adhere to the idea of some experts that the counteroffensive will begin with raid operations on the rear of the enemy from the Kursk and Belgorod regions with access to Taganrog.

kittoo420

Country flag
Great Ukrainian Military losses and Peace Formula.

Russia is in need of allies and it has found it in China. Where as the Ukraine, NATO/US have formed one unit to fight Russia, the latter is hard pressed for allies. Now it has found it. A tiny Chinese contribution of third rate UAVs of the same quality as Iranian UAVs were, will go a long way to boost Russian morale.

There has been no battle line change in Ukraine. Whatever the Russians occupied, they still have it. The Western propaganda of great Ukrainian victories does not show up on the Russian occupation map.

Moreover as the independent media reports say that the bulk of the highly trained Ukrainian army is dead or injured. The new recruits cannot make the difference hence Ukraine is the looser. Those incoming American and Russian tanks will not make a big difference.

Hence; Ukraine should look for a peace formula.
I think, after reading many reports to the same effect, that Ukraine has at least one more big thrust left. There is a narrative, and it seems reasonable to me, that Ukraine has not used its recently west-trained troops in recent battles such as Bakhmut. It has only used barely trained cannon fodder to slow down the Russians and keep them occupied.

It will use it's new equipment and trained soldiers in the spring offensive. In all probability they will try to retake Mariupol and sever the land bridge to Crimea. They very much want to retake Crimea as well. This offensive will be a big one probably the whole war depends on its success or failure. And it's a must for Ukraine as they need to show some achievement to keep the money flowing. If it succeeds Ukraine would've won the war. If it fails, then will the west raise the Ukranian army from the dead a fourth time?

We will know in a few months.

Blademaster

I think, after reading many reports to the same effect, that Ukraine has at least one more big thrust left. There is a narrative, and it seems reasonable to me, that Ukraine has not used its recently west-trained troops in recent battles such as Bakhmut. It has only used barely trained cannon fodder to slow down the Russians and keep them occupied.

It will use it's new equipment and trained soldiers in the spring offensive. In all probability they will try to retake Mariupol and severe the land bridge to Crimea. They very much want to retake Crimea as well. This offensive will be a big one probably the whole war depends on its success or failure. And it's a must for Ukraine as they need to show some achievement to keep the money flowing. If it succeeds Ukraine would've won the war. If it fails, then will the west raise the Ukranian army from the dead a fourth time?

We will know in a few months.
Which means that Russia needs to kill this offensive at all costs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles