Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

The only one who sucks is you and your khokhol nation, sucking yankee d!ck.
Indian govt knows better and thats why we are buying sunflower oil from Russia and safflower oil from Canada to replace your nazi ukrainian supply.
At the rate the relations with Canada are going and given the free run that anti-India groups are given in Canada, I would rather buy supplies from Ukraine than from Canada.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The only one who sucks is you and your khokhol nation, sucking yankee d!ck.
Indian govt knows better and thats why we are buying sunflower oil from Russia and safflower oil from Canada to replace your nazi ukrainian supply.
Show me the decree of the Indian government where it prohibits the sale of Ukrainian goods? Otherwise, your words are equal to gurgling in the toilet bowl.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Show me the decree of the Indian government where it prohibits the sale of Ukrainian goods? Otherwise, your words are equal to gurgling in the toilet bowl.
we don't need a decree. As you can see, our trade logs show, we are buying very little from you and far more from Russia.
The only one gurgling in the toilet-bowl is you: you said if India doesnt like Ukronazi sunflower oil, india is free to not buy and i just informed you that we ARE NOT BUYING your nazi-oil anymore, but getting most of our sunflower oil from Russia.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
we don't need a decree. As you can see, our trade logs show, we are buying very little from you and far more from Russia.
The only one gurgling in the toilet-bowl is you: you said if India doesnt like Ukronazi sunflower oil, india is free to not buy and i just informed you that we ARE NOT BUYING your nazi-oil anymore, but getting most of our sunflower oil from Russia.
Turns out you're a hollow. After all, it is not said that Ukraine is the main seller for India. India is the main buyer of Ukrainian sunflower oil.
Personally, I don't care about this fact. But if there is an exchange of goods, it means that someone does not give a damn.

Strikers in Ukraine.
OSINTtechnical - Ukrainian forces, including at least some from the 80th Air Assault Brigade, ...JPG

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Turns out you're a hollow. After all, it is not said that Ukraine is the main seller for India. India is the main buyer of Ukrainian sunflower oil.
Personally, I don't care about this fact. But if there is an exchange of goods, it means that someone does not give a damn.

Strikers in Ukraine.
india WAS. It no longer is. India has switched to buying Russian sunflower oil, because yours can't get out of the ports very easily. So as i said, we are LITERALLY no longer buying your crap oil.

Your nato masters coming in to your country with their equipment isnt gonna let you win your land back.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
india WAS. It no longer is. India has switched to buying Russian sunflower oil, because yours can't get out of the ports very easily. So as i said, we are LITERALLY no longer buying your crap oil.

Your nato masters coming in to your country with their equipment isnt gonna let you win your land back.
Bla-bla-bla

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Can people stop behaving like 3 year olds?

Dont understand why all this personal attacks need to be used in this thread.

Post military news and move on.

Those wishing to talk propaganda BS about either side, can use relevant threads for it. Why should everyone have to wade through 5 pages of nonsense for 3 posts of value?

Specially relevant for you three @GaudaNaresh @Blademaster @Akim and to some extent @ww2historian as well. Keep this thread to military updates, use the political threads for political stuff.

ww2historian

Country flag
Is it a document? Once they have already withdrawn from the grain deal. Will Turkish warships sink?
Who cares about what is said on paper? You should care about what the west's plans are for Ukraine. Did you sign up for this? Are you ready to fight to the last person? One of your spokespersons/puppet master, Lindsey Graham claims that is what you want.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Who cares about what is said on paper? You should care about what the west's plans are for Ukraine. Did you sign up for this? Are you ready to fight to the last person? One of your spokespersons/puppet master, Lindsey Graham claims that is what you want.
Yes, we are ready to fight to the last man. Because this is our country!
Fpz2p5vXgAADHH1.jpg

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Ok be prepared to die then.
Yes, we are ready to fight to the last man. Because this is our country!
View attachment 197465
Bruh stop.

There is a thread for the political stuff, was created when Varzone got out of hand. Please go and discuss there, and leave this thread to military developments.

Lots of stuff happening near adviivka and all, but all we get here is "you nazi!" "you more nazi!!" :/

Master Chief

Country flag
Ok be prepared to die then.
Look certain observations:
1. EVEN assuming Ukraine lost 100k soldiers in a year, Ukraine can sustain this for 10 more years if they continue to get large lethal and non lethal aid from the west.

2. Russia's very lofty goals of Demilitarization, with a permanently neutral Ukraine, with NATO and NATO weapons out forever does not match Russian capabilities going by their performance in the past 6 months, given ever increasing lethal aid coming from NATO. Ukraine does not yet need to make these sacrifices and give up on its European dream (which most Ukranians still support ), as AFU has not yet faced a decisive defeat by Russia.

3. Ukraine will not be able to reconquer all the lost lands, but unless Russia has a never before seen huge force hidden, which it can unleash, it does not seem that Russia can decisively defeat the AFU. At the current pace, Russia might take 2 years to even conquer all of Donetsk... Yes, momentum can sometimes shift suddenly.But, without a northern vector from Kharkhiv, I don't see Sloviansk and Kramatorsk falling in 2023, even if Bakhmut falls..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles