Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha........... China is "BUYING" weapons from Russia you moron.

Also, due to the Ukranazis and their Kapo Zelli your bloodline is soon going to be extinct. So enjoy your remaining days.
I'm more moral than you and I don't want to argue with an imbecile about who's pissing on the wall above. However, I thought that the words "supply" and "bying" had different meanings.

Craigs

Country flag
I'm more moral than you and I don't want to argue with an imbecile about who's pissing on the wall above. However, I thought that the words "supply" and "bying" had different meanings.
China is "BUYING" Russian oil and gas and "SELLING" sorry "SUPPLYING" it to Olaf the Oaf and Macron the boytoy aka your wetdream bunnies. Call me when they stop.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
you are the least moral person on this board, nazi-lover.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
China is "BUYING" Russian oil and gas and "SELLING" sorry "SUPPLYING" it to Olaf the Oaf and Macron the boytoy aka your wetdream bunnies. Call me when they stop.
You're not worth the money for a phone call.
Russia is running out of weapons and is looking for those who will sell them. Khuilo wants to persuade Si. It will be known from the results: Chinese AA elements will remain in German shops or they will be replaced by Filipino ones.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Russia is running out of weapons and is looking for those who will sell them. Khuilo wants to persuade Si. It will be known from the results: Chinese AA elements will remain in German shops or they will be replaced by Filipino ones.
Ukraine and NATO is running outta weapons far faster than Russia is. Filipino AA ? wtf are you smoking ?

Craigs

Country flag
Moron, was it the non-existent Russian weapons that took out the NATO bunker? After that deep strike Zelensky has lost his balls.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukraine and NATO is running outta weapons far faster than Russia is. Filipino AA ? wtf are you smoking ?
Yeah. Noticeably. Rarities are increasingly appearing at the front from the Russian side
That's why pro-Russian faces can't draw lines from simple to complex? If sanctions are imposed on China, it will not be able to sell batteries in Europe and the USA. There is also much more. So let it be in China, I think it’s more profitable for them to sell weapons to Russia or not. I do not care. As I bought more expensive German VARTAs, I will continue.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Yeah. Noticeably. Rarities are increasingly appearing at the front from the Russian side
That's why pro-Russian faces can't draw lines from simple to complex? If sanctions are imposed on China, it will not be able to sell batteries in Europe and the USA. There is also much more. So let it be in China, I think it’s more profitable for them to sell weapons to Russia or not. I do not care. As I bought more expensive German VARTAs, I will continue.
Europe needs China and its batteries. you won't be able to replace chinese production capacity in many,many years. China knows this, which is why China is going around doing what it wants.
Europe also needs access to Chinese markets more than China needs access to European markets, As europe exports luxury products to China, while China exports cheap consumer goods to Europe, something it can replace europe with latin america & africa far easier than Europe can replace China.

The world doesn't dance to the beck and call of Europe, as you can see in this war. When you can't even make India pick your side and India faces no consequences, a much stronger side than India, like China wont face any consequences and you won't be able to make them pick your side either.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Europe needs China and its batteries. you won't be able to replace chinese production capacity in many,many years. China knows this, which is why China is going around doing what it wants.
Europe also needs access to Chinese markets more than China needs access to European markets, As europe exports luxury products to China, while China exports cheap consumer goods to Europe, something it can replace europe with latin america & africa far easier than Europe can replace China.

The world doesn't dance to the beck and call of Europe, as you can see in this war. When you can't even make India pick your side and India faces no consequences, a much stronger side than India, like China wont face any consequences and you won't be able to make them pick your side either.
There is a principle. Do you think it was profitable for Renault to close its plant in Moscow?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
There is a principle. Do you think it was profitable for Renault to close its plant in Moscow?
Principle goes out of the window when your survival is at stake. Renault can afford to close its plant in Moscow, because Russian sales are peanuts. Renault cannot afford to close its plants in Shanghai, because Chinese sales are the backbone of renault. So they won't close it.

If it was about principle, Europe wouldn't be consuming Russian oil right now. but they are. Its just coming from India and China as intermediaries, so we profit, while your owners burn Russian oil anyways.
So there is your principle.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Principle goes out of the window when your survival is at stake. Renault can afford to close its plant in Moscow, because Russian sales are peanuts. Renault cannot afford to close its plants in Shanghai, because Chinese sales are the backbone of renault. So they won't close it.

If it was about principle, Europe wouldn't be consuming Russian oil right now. but they are. Its just coming from India and China as intermediaries, so we profit, while your owners burn Russian oil anyways.
So there is your principle.
You look very narrowly. Was the BMW plant in St. Petersburg also closed due to low sales? Factory Nissan too? Several hundred companies have left Russia because it violates the principle. The same can be done with China too. With any economy. India and China do not need as much oil as Russia produces.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
India and China do not need as much oil as Russia produces.
Wrong my friend, India and China together 40%+ of whole world population, and both are developing at max rate current phase now... we are like crude/OIL blackholes ( in fy22 we alone imported ~ 120 Bn $ worth petroleum products , while china at 150 Bn $+, this FY it will increase), no matter how much you can produce, it it's cheap enough, we will consume it ALL.....

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You look very narrowly. Was the BMW plant in St. Petersburg also closed due to low sales? Factory Nissan too? Several hundred companies have left Russia because it violates the principle. The same can be done with China too. With any economy. India and China do not need as much oil as Russia produces.
Dude, BMW derives 10x more revenue from China than Russia and it ranks second in BMW income after USA. Closing factories in Russia is like giving a beggar a dollar to look nice. Closing factories in China is giving away half your paycheque. No one is gonna do that.
Companies have left russia because revenue from Russia is miniscule for those companies. The same cannot be said for China, so it won't be done.
As i said, your principle is non-existent and just for show, that's why Europe still consumes Russian oil.

Russian oil is irreplacable in the world market, that is why Europe is still consuming Russian oil.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>17 countries agreed on a joint purchase of 155 mm ammunition for Ukraine.
>Explosions in Dzhankoi, Crimea destroyed Kalibr missiles during their transportation by rail.
>Wagner to recruit new batch of 30,000+ mercenaries within a month.
>Acute ordnance shortage threatens EU drive to arm Ukraine for the Spring.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles