Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
ye konsi churan hy!! mujhe vi fukna hy !!!!!
1675687291478.png

Paper me second second me 1000 russian soldier mar detee hy .. abtak to russia ko banjar ho jana chahieeeya tha!!

17k ne churan ghatak vi li!!!

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Good morning. Both sides are using schools of various types for accomodation and both sides also understand, that being in the school doesnt protect anyone since all schools somewhat close to the frontline have been closed for months so the opposite side simply doesnt care
Good Morning. This is a meme. Don't think too hard.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Poland is treading in dangerous waters. They seem to be high on their trust in NATO, ignoring the fact that NATO's primary members are all developed nations with high woke quotient and very low tolerance of body bags. The verall loss of US troops in Afghanistan campaign wasn't even 5% of what Ukraine has lost in a year, and US turned its tail to scoot from there leaving behind their allies. Poland wants to have trust in them?! I guess Warsaw is missing missile barrage on it and is jeolous of Kiev.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Chemical weapons ?
WAIT WHAAAT CHEMICAL WEAPONS ???!!!!!
EVEN HITLER HAD THE HUNANITY LEFT IN HIM TO NOT USE IT.
NOW RUSSIA SHOULD RETALIATE , TABUN GAD SARIN GAS, MUSTARD GAS ANY DAMN THING , RETALIATE WITH A CHEMICAL WEAPONS BARRAGE .
YES IAM SCREAMIMG SO DONT REPRIMINED ME ABOUT CAPSLOCK
Head injury cause convulsions. Perhaps his head received injury from Grenade.

I have learnt this art of misrepresentation from conspiracy documentaries where they play Epilepsy video in background and narrative it as CIA /KGB experiments (Dramatization )

Global Defence

New threads

Articles