Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

DumbPilot

Country flag
The difference is that the Mujahideen won.
I meant more of the Americans blindly celebrating jihadis. Same with the Azov. It's a shame that Russia swapped out those guys and they're basically chilling in Turkish prisons.

One of the reasons why I entirely doubt the legitimacy of the DPR. They traded away the people that they were supposed to hang, who had been terrorising them for 8 years lol

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I meant more of the Americans blindly celebrating jihadis. Same with the Azov. It's a shame that Russia swapped out those guys and they're basically chilling in Turkish prisons.

One of the reasons why I entirely doubt the legitimacy of the DPR. They traded away the people that they were supposed to hang, who had been terrorising them for 8 years lol
[/QUOTE

aim120

Country flag
So if you think NATO or the F16 that ukraine might get is going to make a difference. Think again.

From Israeli PM Bennet.
"One was our routine activity in Syria. Once or twice a week we struck Iranian targets there,” he said.

Russia, which is a superpower has S-300 missiles stationed there that can take Israel’s aerial sorties in the Syrian skies, he said.

“If they press a button Israeli pilots will be downed and who will help rescue them? Will [US President Joe] Biden do it or Zelensky?” he asked noting that it would be Israel’s problem to deal with the fallo
ut."

Global Defence

New threads

Articles