Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
dailyfail but its legit . Russia maybe planning something big for 24th .

Ukraninans are also planning big offensive in spring .

DumbPilot

Country flag
dailyfail but its legit . Russia maybe planning something big for 24th .

Ukraninans are also planning big offensive in spring .

Is there any imagery of the new trainees

usually people geolocate equipment etc. in advance

btw that site is not working so here is an internet archive link:

mokoman

Country flag
Is there any imagery of the new trainees

usually people geolocate equipment etc. in advance

btw that site is not working so here is an internet archive link:

500,000 is something claimed by ukranian military .

Russia only said there are planning something on 24th , maybe offensive , maybe a dance performance.

only ~3 weeks to go .

DumbPilot

Country flag
500,000 is something claimed by ukranian military .

Russia only said there are planning something on 24th , maybe offensive , maybe a dance performance.

only ~3 weeks to go .
they will do special special military operation on feb 24

1675601252579.png

All kidding aside, would be interesting to see if the Russians actually managed to learn something from their brief stint in Ukraine

Blood+

Country flag
Dafuq! Most women don't care about height , they do care about girth tho. Be bigger where it matters , Wallet , Home , car !
Depends on where you are, to be honest. Here in India or in southeast Asia?? You'd be absolutely right for the most part but in western countries, where the average female happens to be in the 170-175 range (many of them a lot taller) coupled with their inflated ego and their skewed and delusional perception of self-worth, your height, at least to a certain extent, will definitely play a part in your success with girls (or not).

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Depends on where you are, to be honest. Here in India or in southeast Asia?? You'd be absolutely right for the most part but in western countries, where the average female happens to be in the 170-175 range (many of them a lot taller) coupled with their inflated ego and their skewed and delusional perception of self-worth, height will definitely play a part in your success with girls (or not).
No, it doesn't play a part if you got the bigger parts of the pie sorted. I am 5'6, dated plenty of western women, 4 of whom wanted to marry me and all 4 taller than me.

Blood+

Country flag
No, it doesn't play a part if you got the bigger parts of the pie sorted. I am 5'6, dated plenty of western women, 4 of whom wanted to marry me and all 4 taller than me.
Well, you struck gold then. Plus, I'm guessing it was a good 5-10 years ago, correct me if I'm wrong. Time has changed, and the entitlement in zoomers has crossed all boundaries of ridiculousness.

temujin

Country flag

Ukrops casting the net wider to include those who fucked off to the West to live their dream🤣🤣. The only safe place for any Ukrop male under 70 at the moment is Mother Russia🤣🤣

PS: That letter is very poorly drafted with bad grammar. Can't see Michael Gove of all people putting his name to it so could be fake (unless it was a cut and paste of the request received from Ukrops). It'd be hilarious if true

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Well, you struck gold then. Plus, I'm guessing it was a good 5-10 years ago, correct me if I'm wrong. Time has changed, and the entitlement in zoomers has crossed all boundaries of ridiculousness.
it was more than 5-10 years ago. try 10-15 years ago. As i said, personality and ability to make women laugh always wins. Plus to goras i have the 'exotic' factor.

blackjack

Country flag
A serviceman of the Russian army spoke about the combat use of Shturm-S self-propelled anti-tank missile systems in Ukraine.

Footage of the combat work of the Russian self-propelled anti-tank missile system Shturm-S in Ukraine. The video shows the missile hit by this BMP complex of the Ukrainian army in the Svatov direction.

thank you i will have to read more about it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles