Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

aim120

Country flag
Honestly, S-400 stands little chance. NATO is flying constant ELINT/SIGINT missions since last year, they know every capability of Russian systems by now. Western EW is miles ahead of what Russia got.
How exactly will nato overcome a IADS, RuAF is having a tough time trying to find the hidden S300 radar site and mobile launchers and Buk M1. Nato has to go find the hidden S400 launchers, russian have high powered early warning radar/over the horizon radar, search/tracking radar of S400 and buk m3, Tor, Panstir, Tunguska and a bunch of S125 sites. Also supported by Awacs and R37 equipped Su35 and Mig31, how exactly will those growler type aircraft survive.

Even the mighty F35 will find trouble finding a hidden Buk m1 to m3. APG82 radar SAR scan can show a vehicle in open grounds but in dense tree cover, it won't know jack shit. The russian mobile radar operators are not dumb enough to give away their position.

Remember the S125 shot two F117 stealth aircraft

Overlord

Country flag
NATO AF directly supporting Ukrainian + NATO ground forces
That will literally trigger European theatre of WW3 also expect Ukrolandia to go green & baltics to be annihilated/or annexed if they decide to engage + pre-emptive strikes on all those NATO scums who decides to join.
Also it will be the first time in history (correct me if I'm wrong) bombing of sh!trican mainland will be carried out by a near peer adversary.
Would be glorious to see the Great Pig in flames, then only they will learn how it feels to get bombed .:truestory:

Will be interesting how many NATOfags in Europe have stomach to risk a nuclear fallout in their territories.

It won't be surprising if some of them will not even decide to join the kinetic action, proclaim neutrality or even walk out of NATO, again who wants to risk a nuclear annihilation just because some non-Nato sh!thole like Ukraine is getting pummeled & annexed and the one of the biggest cancer of the world a.k.a sh!trica decides to trigger a direct conflict with Russia coz all NATO wunderwaffes are failing one after another.

The emotion in Europe is if Kyiv falls, ex-Warsaw pact countries are the next target.
That's just paranoia + russophobia setting in, amplified by 24*7 constant propaganda being feed to them by western media.

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Honestly, S-400 stands little chance. NATO is flying constant ELINT/SIGINT missions since last year, they know every capability of Russian systems by now. Western EW is miles ahead of what Russia got.
Knowing enemy capability & evading them are two different stories. Sure, F-35s may stand a chance against S-400s but the F-teens have zero chance.
They got shot down by rag-tag under-maintained S-300s in Iraq FFS.

DumbPilot

Country flag
What about the Russian civilians living in Ukraine? Was that a Freudian slip? I think yes. You are a real saint.
That was not a Freudian slip at all, homie.

I have sympathies for the Ukrainians civilians.

Russians civilians don't live in Ukraine, mate. Russian has already ratified the law that considers DPR LPR and Kherson as Russian territory..

NutCracker

Country flag

ww2historian

Country flag
That was not a Freudian slip at all, homie.

I have sympathies for the Ukrainians civilians.

Russians civilians don't live in Ukraine, mate. Russian has already ratified the law that considers DPR LPR and Kherson as Russian territory..
Does Ukraine consider these Russian citizens or Ukrainian citizens who happen to be Russian? In a way Ukraine is killing it's own citizens. I am glad you have sympathies for all innocent civilians.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles