Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
For folks, catching up on this thread which is now moving at a pace...can someone summarize the developments and whats going to be the potential outcome/excitement ?
I am a fellow user who is looking for actual ground developments instead of all the creative abuses both sides have come up with for each other..... So here is my understanding till now.

Russia has managed to stabilise their forces, and have pulled out of areas where they were overextended. Russian offensive likely to start soo, Bakhmut seems close to surrender from Ukraine.

Unless West steps up in big way, Ukraine might start losing territory once again.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Way this works is, tank spends 5-6 hours in mud, takes 2-3 hours to clean/grease it back up. 40-50 hours in combat, takes 10-12 hour deep clean and servicing. After a few months goes into proper maintenance and spends some time there. These things rack up to lots of hours.

Though not sure 3:1 will be the ratio, seems rather high. 2:1 I would not be surprised.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Can Someone Please Answer My Question

I was wondering whether a
12.7 MM x108 Heavy Cartridge can Punch a Hole At the POINT where the Main Gun of a Tank is Connected to the Turret

Because then the Shell might explode inside the Main Gun Barrel

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles