Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

bhramos

Country flag

Picard

Country flag
*random bullshit*
OK, so you don't even manage to quote properly...

1) You have no clue about linguistics. And I have already explained that Serbian and Croatian languages had grown much closer due to Serbian imperialism and occupation than they used to be in the 19th century. You don't think Irish are actually English because most of them speak English, do you?

2) You obviously cannot read, either genetic code or English language. Serb and Croatian genetic code is different, we have in fact more genetic difference than the English and the French:

Are you going to claim that France belongs to England, or maybe Poland should be given Belarus, Ukraine and Russia?

But I guess reality doesn't matter in your world.

3) Croatians weren't a minority in Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was not Serbia, it was supposed to be a federation. And no, we never had anything privileged in Yugoslavia. Everything was taken by Serbs. Political leadership? 90% Serbs. Command of the army? Disproportionate majority of Serbs. And so on and so forth.

4) It is not their state. Or are you saying England is Indian state?

5) Yes.

6) Your "book" is a druggie illusion.

7) Nope. Not even all Serbs are actually Serbs, let alone all Balkans Slavs.

8) LOL. Croatian ethnicity is one of oldest in Europe, and perhaps in the world. We invented nothing, it has always been there.

9) Nope. Germany's rearmament was only possible due to Soviet support. You can't start a war if you don't have an army, and without Soviet help, Germany will have had no army.

10) So you do understand. Answer me, by your own logic, why should we raise a monument to Serbs? Serbia and entire eastern Yugoslavia spent period from 1918. to 1945. parasitizing Slovenia and Croatia and living off our Austro-Hungarian heritage, while giving us nothing. But of course, your racism is blinding you of the fact that you are using blatant double standards.

Blademaster

I don't know why but I am rooting for Iran right now. I hope Iran gives Israel aka USA a bloody nose. They have been getting too uppity for my taste. I like Israel but US is out of control. Starting wars and revolutions and not being held accountable for them and telling other countries what to do and intimidating them. US is no better than China.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
OK, so you don't even manage to quote properly...

1) You have no clue about linguistics. And I have already explained that Serbian and Croatian languages had grown much closer due to Serbian imperialism and occupation than they used to be in the 19th century. You don't think Irish are actually English because most of them speak English, do you?
I have a lot more clue about linguistics than you barbarians do, given that our languages INVENTED linguistics 2000+ years before you barbarians even KNEW of the concept and our languages are FAR more linguistically structured than yours are. Plus i have actually studied linguistics.

Who the fcuk cares about WHY you are so much closer. YOU ARE CLOSER AND PRACTICALLY THE SAME language is what it is NOW. And NOW is what matters, barbarian. Your european examples only goes to show how barbaric europeans are and how primitive their concepts of kinship and ethnic bonds are. You are in an INDIAN forum here. Where people who do not even UNDERSTAND each other are in the same nation. Imagine if entire Europe was in one nation,with croatia, germany, etc. being provinces of the country of Europe, then you'd begin to understand India.
So suffice to say, you won't find many takers of your primitive monolingual european nationhood & kinship concepts here based on BS religion and nonsense.

2) You obviously cannot read, either genetic code or English language. Serb and Croatian genetic code is different, we have in fact more genetic difference than the English and the French:
You obviously are a complete biological fail to think that every Serb or every Croat has exactly the same distribution of genetic influences. Nonetheless, your picture PROVES MY POINT : you serbs and croats are practically the SAME people, with minute differences compared to rest of Europe - who are all minute differences with each other compared to non europeans.
Hence i stand by my comment. Croats = Romanised, Catholic Serbs. nothing more.

Are you going to claim that France belongs to England, or maybe Poland should be given Belarus, Ukraine and Russia?

But I guess reality doesn't matter in your world.
Reality is what the majority dictates. and in MY world, which is THREE TIMES bigger than the western world, your primitive monolingual, overwhelmingly dominant native ethnically driven nationhood is seen as primitive European barbarity. But then again, you barbarians have nations who's history is younger than millions of Indians' personal family lineages.

3) Croatians weren't a minority in Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was not Serbia, it was supposed to be a federation. And no, we never had anything privileged in Yugoslavia. Everything was taken by Serbs. Political leadership? 90% Serbs. Command of the army? Disproportionate majority of Serbs. And so on and so forth.
You were less than 50% of the population in Yugoslavia. Which means you were a MINORITY. And you were a PRIVILEGED minority that your small-minded balkan trash culture lead to breakup.

4) It is not their state. Or are you saying England is Indian state?
Incoherent.
5) Yes.

6) Your "book" is a druggie illusion.
Learn to quote else your responses become incoherent, Euro barbarian.

7) Nope. Not even all Serbs are actually Serbs, let alone all Balkans Slavs.

8) LOL. Croatian ethnicity is one of oldest in Europe, and perhaps in the world. We invented nothing, it has always been there.
Your ethnicity is younger than my and millions of Indian's PERSONAL history. the word 'croat' is younger than that of Kulin Brahmin lineages, fyi. Hence you = noob barbarians. Nothing more.

9) Nope. Germany's rearmament was only possible due to Soviet support. You can't start a war if you don't have an army, and without Soviet help, Germany will have had no army.
False.

10) So you do understand. Answer me, by your own logic, why should we raise a monument to Serbs? Serbia and entire eastern Yugoslavia spent period from 1918. to 1945. parasitizing Slovenia and Croatia and living off our Austro-Hungarian heritage, while giving us nothing. But of course, your racism is blinding you of the fact that you are using blatant double standards.
Except you were privileged minority in Yugoslavia, with laws favouring you, just like muslims are privileged minority in India, with laws favouring them. So try your smallminded barbarian BS elsewhere, Catholic Serb.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Not to worry. I know you are French as you were fighting off anti-Rafale brigade before Rafale deal was signed - if I recollect correctly. In fact that is why I was unable to understand @GaudaNaresh 's comments. I didn't check your country flag against your IP as I already knew you to be french.

What is there to like about anglos?
Talwar lekar... ?

Ho gaya bas... 😂

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles