Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Overlord

Country flag
LMFAO :pound::pound::rofl::rofl:
Why "The Great Pig" is worrying so much about Russia providing military equipments to Iran? Were the great pig & it's piglets along with their presstitutes not blabbering how "crap" is ruskie weapons, so why so much desperation.

Didn't the great pig along with its piglets literally provide arms to "epicenter of terrorism" pakishitstain, so why care when their supposed adversary do the same.

Master Chief

Country flag
Don't think this bimbo is saying all this out of her own initiative. It's all sabre-rattling.

Every few days they bring up same nuclear topic.

It's 10 months of SMO.. of course, they need to let out their frustration.. No one takes these jokers seriously..

Master Chief

Country flag
What is your definition of high casualties it sounds like you are coping if you cant give any ratios that are favorable to Ukraine. Based on how long I have been on this thread it's like once in a blue moon we get Ukrainians taking out columns of russian military troops or in vehicles but every day on average instead we get columns of Ukrainians troops and equipment getting decimated which sort of backs up the claims that ukraine really is sending a few hundred other reports say 500 troops a day to just Bakhmut. Since I have a beautiful weekend off i would more than likely continue now making articles at the knowledge repository but this time saving my content on a notepad because the edit functions on this forum screwed me over twice that I couldnt continue my saved drafts. If Bakhmut is fully secured it will lead to many advances in Ukraine which is why Ukrainians are desperate trying to have full control of it. Ukraine's western colleagues are calling it out as a bad idea in losing manpower but what other choice do they have?
Many of the videos you talk about are just repeat posts of days' old videos or events..
Here is a fresh one for you.. Stugna blowing up a Russian tank..

Another Russian T-80 being cooked near Svatove..

And here you are with your "Russians hardly suffer casualties or damage" line

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Now I know you are reaching. Until Arjun came along, we had nothing better than T-90. The West only had Abrams and Leopolds and even the IA did not want them. They wanted the T-90. Most of IA's artillery are Russian based systems and they worked fine in Kargil and in cross border battles.
That doesn't change the fact that Russians in conjunction to Indian import lobby has sabotaged and attempted to sabotaged Indian projects time and again.
BTW in Kargil it was Bofors and Mirage-2000 with israli LGB that turned the tide of war in Indian favor. It wasn't Russian artillery. In-fact Russian PGM failed in Kargil.
How many Rafale do we have? How many MiG-29s and Su-30s do we have? We do go for Russian systems. Check out the Irbis radar systems.
We use Bars radar and not Irbis radar. PAF had successfully jammed radars on MKI during operation swift retort. Russia is trying to block Uttam deployment of MKI.
Now I completely know that you are anti Russian. You are very biased against Russia and will not give any credit to Russia. Are you a paid western lobbyist speaking on behalf of western companies?
I can say the same about you. Are you moonlighting for Russian import lobby? Its great to see how you like to twist words, not buying Russian doesn't mean buying western equipment.
Enjoying life in US, doing dalali for Russia, why should Indians thrust you or listen to you. You have no stakes in India.
Completely bullshit. Russia did nothing of the kind. Russia never gave PRC full ToT for Su-30s. Only for the basic Su-27s. Russia never gave the full spec Su-30 to PRC, only to India. India got the best variant until the Su-35 and they didn't even sell that to PRC.
Living is delusional dream doesn't change the reality. All information is available in open.
Again misleading context. And US did supply weapons system to Pakistan and to China in the past.
So does Russia.
And I say the same about you. The West only wants our money too but more than that, they want us to toe their line while the Russians give us autonomy. That's the biggest difference.
Actually India is making more money while dealing with US.
Dealing with US is bring more technology, uplifts standard of living for Indians, generates employment, etc.
Russia can't offer this. That is the difference.
Only Russian dalals claim US wants India to toe their line while the Russians give us autonomy. Remember drama and the Kashmir statement released by Moscow because of India's QUAD dealing.
Its convenient how easily you forget Russian brinkmanship.
Oh really??? What about the nuclear reactor design? Russia leasing a fully capable nuke sub? Assisting us in areas of strategic interests? Russia providing veto on India's side every time a vote comes up at the UN that goes against India?
French are ready to do the same.
As far as veto, Russians will never veto for India against PRC.
For all your post India should be strong, you seem to keep India dependent on Russia for ever.
India should work on permanent status and veto power in UN but you rather want India to be dependent on Russia.
No. You wish it to be.
Another delusional fantasy. GoI treats dealing with Russia transaction in nature. Just look at recent dealing.
FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!! US WANTS INDIA TO SPIT INTO RUSSIAN FACE!!!! THEY WANT NOTHING MORE THAN FOR INDIA TO TELL RUSSIA TO FUCK OFF!! Have you not been watching our exterior affairs minister telling the US and other western countries to politely fuck off and say we will keep our relations with Russia.
Its only NRI Russian dalals like you who are claiming US wants India to spit on Russian face.
You need to analyze the geopolitics more closely but before that identify the nationality of this so called reporters.
You are so blinded to the US's intentions that you are going down a rabbit hole.

Now who is twisting the facts to suit one's narrative? This is all imaginary BS cooked in your mind.

That is the point!!!!! Look at their actions!!!!!! You keep ignoring their actions and follow what they say!!!
Meaningless rants when you can't prove your point.
Now you are engaging in ad hominem attack again and again. Fuck you. I am calling you a paid US bitch. I am not a whore. You are the one that is being a whore and you are doing it while in India and hurting Indian interests. That makes you a traitor. As for contributing to India's development, I am an investor but I will not go into details of my personal affairs for the likes of you. You do not have any right to demand that kind of detail from me. You do not deserve it.
The fact remains that you are actually a US bitch but have audacity to call others US bitch. India will do business and dealing that as it sees fit and not as per NRI virtue signalling
As for you being a investor in India's development; I can tell that you are not. You are blatantly lying to garner sympathy and support.
You went to US for better life, nothing wrong with that but you virtue signalling Indians is not acceptable.
We have a phrase to describe people like you:
You hop in the train, get a seat but don't want to travel
So you are basically telling half of the forum posters that their opinions don't matter and that only your opinions matter.
No I am telling NRI Russia dalals that their virtue signalling doesn't matters. India will do business and dealing that as it sees fit.
And again, you don't want India to have any relationship with Russia. You want India to abandon its relationship with Russia. That has been your primary point all along on this thread over 3000 pages long!!! you are the one engaged in imaginary BS about Russia.
I want India to have more dealing with US where India has more scope of development, financial incentive, upliftment of local populus compared to Russia. As for defense I want Indian products, you re the one advocating for Russian hegemony, Russian products. Like you want India to be dependent of Russia.
Again you use my personal background to try to silence me again. This is not your fucking first or second time. I am entitled to have my opinion and have it heard and you do not have any right to silence me. You should not virtue signal what is best for India because you are living in India and only people like you are qualified to issue opinions. No. Patriotic Indians who live anywhere in the world are qualified to issue opinions about India. NON-PATRIOTIC Indians do not. Living in India does not make you patriotic. Heck we got new stories clippings of Indians living in India acting at the behest of western powers and engaging in Breaking India forces.
Stop virtue signalling and claiming Indians don't have pride or are prostitutes or all the colorful things you have said about Indian for dealing with US, we will stop bringing that you are not an Indian but an American.
Utter bullshit because those are not facts but opinions of yourself which has been imposed upon you by the western powers whether you willingly allow it or allow yourself to be bought for.
Another meaningless rant when you can't prove your point.
You keep attacking me for living in the US but what about you? You work for a company that takes US dollars. That makes you a whore and it is even worse because it means you are working for US interests while living in India.
I am in India, paying tax in India, voting in India working for Indian company.
You forget the fact that you are actually US whore as for me I say what is in best interest of India.
Now your bias shows up against NRIs even though NRIs have been the biggest donors of investment and repatriation of funds into India. Without NRIs' contribution, India would never been able to afford the negative current trading balance and be able to buy the critical fuel and fertilizers abroad. You are the one that is being ungrateful for the contributions by NRIs. You do not realize that if not for the NRIs contributions and remittances, India would never be where it is today, a land of opportunity. NRIs have been responsible for massive investment into schemes that reduce unemployment, improving education and healthcare. We have been meeting our responsibility towards our fellow Indians but your hatred towards NRIs blind you to that.
I have bias against NRI Russian dalas who keep virtue signalling Indians against working with US.
For me such Russian dalas are same as ultra-leftist who don't want India to progress just to feel good.
So get the fuck of your fucking imaginary high horse (it aint high to begin with. in fact it starts by being in the gutter) and acknowledge the contributions of NRIs towards India. Every PM of India has acknowledge that. Here's an article on NRI contribution to India: https://www.wisenri.com/nris-contribution-to-the-indian-economy/

And to spite you further. Here is a photo of Modi hugging Putin in your face.

View attachment 185480
I know truth hurts and you angry.

BTW the tweet you posted is a file photo.

This discussion has gone long enough. This is the last response from my end.

I would like to conclude with message

1670656512209.png

blackjack

Country flag
Many of the videos you talk about are just repeat posts of days' old videos or events..

not to mock you but see what I mean one vehicle, while I posted groups of Ukrainian vehicles getting destroyed. your acting like Ukraine does not lie either.

Even Julian gets it but some pro-ukraine users dont want to accept it still.

you know things are bad when this guy is having a meltdown and I see him like I see you, Akim, Varzone, Dark sorrow in regard to this war.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
And you make it sound like it’s a good thing. Shows your anti Russian bias.
It’s not a good thing. India needs to maintain its relationship with the largest nuclear power in the world that supplies nearly all of India’s nuclear needs and fossil fuel at the moment. Modi should go there no matter what.
Modi should do what he sees fit is in the best interest if India. That is the point.
India will do what it see fit.
You claim to be patriot and label other traitor but you seem to be more interested in doing Russian dalali than look out for India's interest.

Last edited:

Master Chief

Country flag
not to mock you but see what I mean one vehicle, while I posted groups of Ukrainian vehicles getting destroyed. your acting like Ukraine does not lie either.

Even Julian gets it but some pro-ukraine users dont want to accept it still.

you know things are bad when this guy is having a meltdown and I see him like I see you, Akim, Varzone, Dark sorrow in regard to this war.
Julian has a meltdown every day.. Its a rare day that he doesnt have one..
He wants Ukranian military aid to be increased manifold. So, he acts accordingly.. For eg. he wants German Army to donate everything they have to Ukraine..

Rob Lee publishes random footage.. And he usually mentions that these are old footage..

Look.. I agree that Ukraine suffers more casualties, but it's not a one way street, like you make it out to be.. Especially in Donbass, where Ukraine has built up concrete defences for 8 years, preparing for this day..

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag

Another Russian T-80 being cooked near Svatove..

And here you are with your "Russians hardly suffer casualties or damage" line
Trees with green cover???????? Are you sure these are recent videos??

Master Chief

Country flag
Trees with green cover???????? Are you sure these are recent videos??
It's early winter.. There is slush and patches of Green..

Below is another video from a few days ago.. Shot by the Russians.. A Russian BMP goes over a mine.. But, looks like as most Russian soldiers sit on top, they walk out alive..
You can see mud and some green..
You can see autumn leaves on the BMP as well..

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Julian has a meltdown every day.. Its a rare day that he doesnt have one..
He wants Ukranian military aid to be increased manifold. So, he acts accordingly.. For eg. he wants German Army to donate everything they have to Ukraine..

Rob Lee publishes random footage.. And he usually mentions that these are old footage..

Look.. I agree that Ukraine suffers more casualties, but it's not a one way street, like you make it out to be.. Especially in Donbass, where Ukraine has built up concrete defences for 8 years, preparing for this day..
They will see what this one person on Twitter is writing but ignore what russian mili bloggers write because they want to see what they want to see.

vishnugupt

Country flag
That doesn't change the fact that Russians in conjunction to Indian import lobby has sabotaged and attempted to sabotaged Indian projects time and again.
BTW in Kargil it was Bofors and Mirage-2000 with israli LGB that turned the tide of war in Indian favor. It wasn't Russian artillery. In-fact Russian PGM failed in Kargil.

We use Bars radar and not Irbis radar. PAF had successfully jammed radars on MKI during operation swift retort. Russia is trying to block Uttam deployment of MKI.

I can say the same about you. Are you moonlighting for Russian import lobby? Its great to see how you like to twist words, not buying Russian doesn't mean buying western equipment.
Enjoying life in US, doing dalali for Russia, why should Indians thrust you or listen to you. You have no stakes in India.

Living is delusional dream doesn't change the reality. All information is available in open.

So does Russia.

Actually India is making more money while dealing with US.
Dealing with US is bring more technology, uplifts standard of living for Indians, generates employment, etc.
Russia can't offer this. That is the difference.
Only Russian dalals claim US wants India to toe their line while the Russians give us autonomy. Remember drama and the Kashmir statement released by Moscow because of India's QUAD dealing.
Its convenient how easily you forget Russian brinkmanship.

French are ready to do the same.
As far as veto, Russians will never veto for India against PRC.
For all your post India should be strong, you seem to keep India dependent on Russia for ever.
India should work on permanent status and veto power in UN but you rather want India to be dependent on Russia.

Another delusional fantasy. GoI treats dealing with Russia transaction in nature. Just look at recent dealing.

Its only NRI Russian dalals like you who are claiming US wants India to spit on Russian face.
You need to analyze the geopolitics more closely but before that identify the nationality of this so called reporters.

Meaningless rants when you can't prove your point.

The fact remains that you are actually a US bitch but have audacity to call others US bitch. India will do business and dealing that as it sees fit and not as per NRI virtue signalling
As for you being a investor in India's development; I can tell that you are not. You are blatantly lying to garner sympathy and support.
You went to US for better life, nothing wrong with that but you virtue signalling Indians is not acceptable.
We have a phrase to describe people like you:
You hop in the train, get a seat but don't want to travel

No I am telling NRI Russia dalals that their virtue signalling doesn't matters. India will do business and dealing that as it sees fit.

I want India to have more dealing with US where India has more scope of development, financial incentive, upliftment of local populus compared to Russia. As for defense I want Indian products, you re the one advocating for Russian hegemony, Russian products. Like you want India to be dependent of Russia.

Stop virtue signalling and claiming Indians don't have pride or are prostitutes or all the colorful things you have said about Indian for dealing with US, we will stop bringing that you are not an Indian but an American.

Another meaningless rant when you can't prove your point.

I am in India, paying tax in India, voting in India working for Indian company.
You forget the fact that you are actually US whore as for me I say what is in best interest of India.

I have bias against NRI Russian dalas who keep virtue signalling Indians against working with US.
For me such Russian dalas are same as ultra-leftist who don't want India to progress just to feel good.

I know truth hurts and you angry.

BTW the tweet you posted is a file photo.

This discussion has gone long enough. This is the last response from my end.

I would like to conclude with message

View attachment 185498
Typical Gl0b0h0m0s cancel culture. If you are NRI you can't comment on India. If you are not in military you can't comment on warfare.

But tell why Jaishankar is not agree with you Pajeeta? Or do you think Jaishankar is less qualified than you?? Here is a sample for you bot. Please update bot.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Modi should do what he sees fit is in the best interest if India. That is the point.
India will do what it see fit.
You claim to be patriot and label other traitor but you seem to be more interested in doing Russian dalali than look out for India's interest.
Hey bot.

If your above statement is true than don't you think when our Successive governments claimed that "India's relationship with Russia have served us well"
I have never seen/heard such praise for western allies.

All you want India as opportunistic like Pakistan. Sleep in bed who offers best prize.

Whatever military base or technology we have is mostly provided by Russia while West preferred Pakistan.

America opposed economic growth through NGOs. Revoking licence of NGOs are the proof.

America interfere into our internal politics and spread negative propaganda with the help of people like you and Varzone.

So tell us why should India abandon tested friend like Russia?? Only because you Gl0b0h0m0s thinks so?

vishnugupt

Country flag
simple reason y i support Ukraine

'the omen' is one of my favourite movies . feel blessed to see antichrist born in my time.
How come Russia become responsible for anything remotely bad said/done by any random person around the world. While conveniently ignore Western/Ukrainian crimes.

Next time don't explain why are you doing that/this?. We all know why.

ww2historian

Country flag
How come Russia become responsible for anything remotely bad said/done by any random person around the world. While conveniently ignore Western/Ukrainian crimes.

Zelensky is a actor with no real world experience. An actor who's delusional ego is being enabled and enlarged by most of the world including most of his profession, (S. Penn, Ben Stiller, and he spoke at the Oscars) and world leaders. Look what S. Penn said about him...."He's found his purpose in life, I saw it in his eyes, Ukraine can win this because Zelensky is destined for greatness. Back to the real world, Zelensky overinflated ego will pop, and when it does, I'm going to enjoy that moment.

mokoman

Country flag

this is from Russian state TV . from what i seen , nobody takes it seriously.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles