Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Ylside

Country flag
Don't drink the western koolaid. Millions of non-Nazi Ukrainains are now spitting on the West for bringing this catastrophe on them.
If you think so... 😘

During the WW2, millions of Britons were angry at Neville Chamberlain, whose stupid appeasement policy contributed to the Second World War, but that was nothing compared to the hate they felt for Hitler.

Last edited:

Ylside

Country flag
RuSSians just cant stop babbling about Nazis, this time in Kazakhstan. Don't they understand how much are they hurting their positions in Central Asia with this kind of a talk?

Craigs

Country flag
If you think so... 😘

During the WW2, millions of Britons were angry at Neville Chamberlain, whose stupid appeasement policy contributed to the Second World War, but that was nothing compared to the hate they felt for Hitler.
Millions of Europeans including those in Ukraine, Romania, Poland, Britain.... actually cheered for Hitler.

blackjack

Country flag
RuSSians just cant stop babbling about Nazis, this time in Kazakhstan. Don't they understand how much are they hurting their positions in Central Asia with this kind of a talk?

yay journo opinions and not political/military official opinions.

Q: Did you hear about the Polak who thought his wife was trying to kill him? A: On her dressing table he found a bottle of "Polish Remover".

mokoman

Country flag
Ukraine lost the asphalt factory last month , they just lost the garbage dump to wagners yesterday.

next is tire factory , then the bicycle stand and finally the mobile repair shop.

by time this is over , there wont be anything left of ukraine army , these cities or wagners.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

......................................................................................................................

Master Chief

Country flag
i dont think you post more footage of the war here than I do which speaks volumes for Ukraine's situation in bakhmut that even Julian seems upset. I wish Ukraine good luck with losses because it's still a 10/1 ratio of every 10 Ukrainians dying for 1 Russian and of course Russia will take those numbers any day. Congress will get new members in January and the shells are not the Excalibur ones that cost 80,000 dollars for one round each.
Still .. didn't answer my question..

So, my question to you..What is Russia's End game in Donbass ? Will you still be satisfied if Russia does not capture Bakhmut by March 2023 ?

blackjack

Country flag
Still .. didn't answer my question..

So, my question to you..What is Russia's End game in Donbass ? Will you still be satisfied if Russia does not capture Bakhmut by March 2023 ?
to be honest I dont know if the strategy is to regroup for an offensive in spring or not. But if the 10 to 1 ratio stays that will be enough to satisfy me.

Master Chief

Country flag
Poor Nuclear Kamikaze Putin thinking about nukes, out loud again.. Somebody throw this Desperado a bone..
Go change your nuclear doctrine Putya.. Why be so insecure that you need to say that Russia has the biggest, bestet nuclear di*ks.. And when that didn't work.. blabbering about nuclear risk one day, and then blabbering about nuclear first strike the next day.. :bplease: :cool1:

F??king Clown.. And the "our Western Partners" trope is getting tiresome.. Even Modi stopped saying "Mitron" after a point..

Screenshot_20221210-071536_Chrome.jpg

blackjack

Country flag
Poor Nuclear Kamikaze Putin thinking about nukes, out loud again.. Somebody throw this Desperado a bone..
Go change your nuclear doctrine Putya.. Why be so insecure that you need to say that Russia has the biggest, bestet nuclear di*ks.. And when that didn't work.. blabbering about nuclear risk one day, and then blabbering about nuclear first strike the next day.. :bplease: :cool1:

F??king Clown.. And the "our Western Partners" trope is getting tiresome.. Even Modi stopped saying "Mitron" after a point..

View attachment 185467
This retardation did Varzone hack you account again:pound:bloomberg news how about quoting NYT and CNN next you NPC:bplease:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles