Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

Aren't you living in US?🤔🤔🤔
Where is your pride?
In the Indian flag that I hoisted up outside of my house whenever Team India plays Pakistan or in any major international competition and in the sentiments I echo on this forum whenever US tries to play spoilsport or brownnose into India's affairs or tell India what India's national security interests should be.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know.. that's why NAFO trying to set a price(cap) on Urals crude is laughable unless one is dealing directly with the Russians and its the oil oligarchs & Kremlin who decide whither Urals crude goes and at what price.
Agree, none of the traders think it is of any significance.

Blademaster

Full of BS. The case will not stand up under further scrutiny. It is woke/libtard fear running amok and they are trampling down on freedom of speech and rights in the name of their ideology. Sounds familiar? It is the same complaint echoed by the left whenever one of their own gets arrested or something.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
In the Indian flag that I hoisted up outside of my house whenever Team India plays Pakistan or in any major international competition and in the sentiments I echo on this forum whenever US tries to play spoilsport or brownnose into India's affairs or tell India what India's national security interests should be.
Good for you. I will take your word for it.
But the fact remains that you are in US enjoying their economy, social welfare, comforts and technology.
Indians do have responsibility for their own upliftment, financial stability, technological advancement and improved standard of living.
Allying with US can provide all this and at the same time Russia doesn't have much to offer.
Just look at the trade surplus India enjoys with west compared to Russia or the degree of high technology west can offer.
It is in India's interest to align with US for India's and Indian population's betterment. Government of India has also acknowledged this, hence our tilt towards west.
This has become even more true with rise of PRC and PRC breathing down India's throat.

Blademaster

Good for you. I will take your word for it.
But the fact remains that you are in US enjoying their economy, social welfare, comforts and technology.
Indians do have responsibility for their own upliftment, financial stability, technological advancement and improved standard of living.
Allying with US can provide all this and at the same time Russia doesn't have much to offer.
Just look at the trade surplus India enjoys with west compared to Russia or the degree of high technology west can offer.
It is in India's interest to align with US for India's and Indian population's betterment. Government of India has also acknowledged this, hence our tilt towards west.
This has become even more true with rise of PRC and PRC breathing down India's throat.
yes that is all good but it doesn't mean that you abandon your allies in bad times. Otherwise no one will ever take you seriously only an opportunistic snake. That is what the world thinks of Pakistan. Pakistan thinks China is an ally but China thinks Pakistan is an used condom only useful at times. China does not think Pakistan as an ally but as a vassal state or worse.

Russia trusts and respects India because she knows that India will keep her word of being an ally of Russia. Once that goes, no other country in the world no matter what will think India as an ally ever again.

That is worse than missing out the potential benefits of aligning with US and those benefits do not last that long.

Being Indian means something and people take you seriously. When you are a Pakistani, nobody takes you seriously. Come on, take a look at the Middle eastern countries. Their citizens take Indians way more seriously than they do of Pakistanis. Why? Because they know that Indians keep their words and when some of them don't, India looks down harshly on them.

You gotta be a man of word for someone to respect you and take you seriously.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I was reading some where , russia is planning and almost got opec /+ in its side with price flooring...
If that happens, EU countries will have to rather pay more than even current 79.
We have a phrase in bengali---' nijer naak kete porer jatra-vongo' meas- don't go trying ruining other party while self being unwanted third party there'
In trying russia to cave, i fear EU will rather find itself in dark cave!!! where they could simple stay away melding own business, they rather did choose the hard way.
Things are very complicated currently.
Their are a lot of back room dealing going on and are done by everyone.
OPEC is trying to maximize their profits.
US is looking to easing out Venezuela oil sanctions.
The whole situation is a mess.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
yes that is all good but it doesn't mean that you abandon your allies in bad times. Otherwise no one will ever take you seriously only an opportunistic snake. That is what the world thinks of Pakistan. Pakistan thinks China is an ally but China thinks Pakistan is an used condom only useful at times. China does not think Pakistan as an ally but as a vassal state or worse.
Russia is not Indian ally. Russians are businessmen who cons and milk Indians for cash with their junk.
Russian MIC are the biggest threat to Indian MIC and our atmanirbhar scheme.
Russians were playing both sides during India vs PRC showdown.
If Paksiatn provides money Russia will even sell to Paksiatn.
Russia trusts and respects India because she knows that India will keep her word of being an ally of Russia. Once that goes, no other country in the world no matter what will think India as an ally ever again.
That is worse than missing out the potential benefits of aligning with US and those benefits do not last that long.
Russia doesn't respects or cares about India. They treat us like their cash cow, milking for cash us on every occasion they have.
Russians are businessmen, who want to make money on Indian expense.
Being Indian means something and people take you seriously. When you are a Pakistani, nobody takes you seriously. Come on, take a look at the Middle eastern countries. Their citizens take Indians way more seriously than they do of Pakistanis. Why? Because they know that Indians keep their words and when some of them don't, India looks down harshly on them.
Being South Korean or Japanese or British or German or Canadian or Australian is also different from being Pakistani.
All alliances are based on mutual interest.
Indian and US interest coincide for the first time.
Similarly Russian interest coincide with PRC.
No one is talking of India being US lackey but partner on equal footing.
World is is not black and white where you are either a lackey or independent.
You gotta be a man of word for someone to respect you and take you seriously.
To be a man you need to stand on your own legs first. We have started this but it will take time. Till then its better to be in mutually beneficial alliance.
Look at PRC. They did their work head down and only when they were independent enough they started challenging western hegemony.
Its very easy to judge India while sitting in comforts of your house, but in India we are facing serious problems unemployment, economy, technology, etc.
Their is no gain in having false pride and ego, first India needs to uplift Indian population and work towards betterment of its people. Everything else comes next.

JBH22

Indian putinophiles will happily support this, although Putler has revealed that the war is an aggressive one. Well, our defenders continue to dispose of the Russian orcs and stop only at internationally recognized borders. Enough of Crimea being under Russian occupation. It's time for him to go home.
Yes agreed many of us are Pro Putin rather supporting maniacs currently in the RADA or that narcotic clown. Its rather off putting Ukraine and playing that victim card, nobody owes them anything. Iraqis took that BLOODY occupation and war on the chin. Never there was mental gymnastics and cry baby from Iraqis side.

Ylside

Country flag
Iraqis took that BLOODY occupation and war on the chin. Never there was mental gymnastics and cry baby from Iraqis side.
Iraqi army collapsed in a few weeks, there was a little popular support for Hussein . If Ukraine folded in a same way, as West expected, there would be some complaints, but particularly Germans and French were ready to get back to doing business.

However, once Ukraine held the initial onslaught and shown it was willing to put up a fight, West realized it woyuld be against its interest to leave it alone.

JBH22

Iraqi army collapsed in a few weeks, there was a little popular support for Hussein . If Ukraine folded in a same way, as West expected, there would be some complaints, but particularly Germans and French were ready to get back to doing business.

However, once Ukraine held the initial onslaught and shown it was willing to put up a fight, West realized it woyuld be against its interest to leave it alone.
I said the occupation just compare the casualty figures, after what US army did to Ramadi, fallujah and Baghdad. RUSSIAN have been pretty much decent knowing how they are heavy handed.
Everyone is bored of that conflict now.

Kumaoni

I plan to get the Indian flag tattooed on my chest

Kumaoni

Russia is not Indian ally. Russians are businessmen who cons and milk Indians for cash with their junk.
Russian MIC are the biggest threat to Indian MIC and our atmanirbhar scheme.
Russians were playing both sides during India vs PRC showdown.
If Paksiatn provides money Russia will even sell to Paksiatn.

Russia doesn't respects or cares about India. They treat us like their cash cow, milking for cash us on every occasion they have.
Russians are businessmen, who want to make money on Indian expense.

Being South Korean or Japanese or British or German or Canadian or Australian is also different from being Pakistani.
All alliances are based on mutual interest.
Indian and US interest coincide for the first time.
Similarly Russian interest coincide with PRC.
No one is talking of India being US lackey but partner on equal footing.
World is is not black and white where you are either a lackey or independent.

To be a man you need to stand on your own legs first. We have started this but it will take time. Till then its better to be in mutually beneficial alliance.
Look at PRC. They did their work head down and only when they were independent enough they started challenging western hegemony.
Its very easy to judge India while sitting in comforts of your house, but in India we are facing serious problems unemployment, economy, technology, etc.
Their is no gain in having false pride and ego, first India needs to uplift Indian population and work towards betterment of its people. Everything else comes next.
I’m not going to argue and say that Russia is some Savior but it’s pretty much a fact that Russia is one of Indias closest ally, and they would support india against PRC fully if not for the western world constantly antagonizing them.

And what do you have to say about the west trying to make india dependent on it MIC?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles