Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
Russian APC hit near Svatove.. Some heavy fighting going on there.. Ukraine is trying for a break through along Svotove Kreminna Axis for more than a month now.. Progress is slow.. Now Ukraine fears a Russian counter offensive in the area..

Another APC hit.. At :32 seconds you can make out a Russian soldier tossed in the air on impact.. My question: Both Russians and Ukrainians like to travel on top of APCs.. While travelling on top, offers better protection against mines.. (I have seen videos of Russian soldiers walking off with only mild injuries, after their APC ran over a mine).. they are pretty vulnerable against Artillery hits and small arms fire..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Seems that Kremlin midget still dreams about becoming a next Peter the Great

Indian putinophiles will happily support this, although Putler has revealed that the war is an aggressive one. Well, our defenders continue to dispose of the Russian orcs and stop only at internationally recognized borders. Enough of Crimea being under Russian occupation. It's time for him to go home.

Master Chief

Country flag
Indian putinophiles will happily support this, although Putler has revealed that the war is an aggressive one. Well, our defenders continue to dispose of the Russian orcs and stop only at internationally recognized borders. Enough of Crimea being under Russian occupation. It's time for him to go home.
I foresee that this war will last longer than Iran Iraq war, and my son will be in high school, by the time this is done and dusted..:bplease:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I foresee that this war will last longer than Iran Iraq war, and my son will be in high school, by the time this is done and dusted..:bplease:
I have already said that only one state will survive in this fight. When we drive the enemy out of our land, we will support the Belgorod People's Republic, the Don People's Republic and others with arms supplies.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I have already said that only one state will survive in this fight. When we drive the enemy out of our land, we will support the Belgorod People's Republic, the Don People's Republic and others with arms supplies.
but to do so, you have to first ensure the steady supply of weapons from west for that entire time frame to fight the invaders to survive self ! is not it?
after you win, you have to rebuild the whole infrastructure which will suck a hell lotta money, then after the assembly lines works to work, you can start supplying!! Am I right?
what is the current treasury status? any info?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
but to do so, you have to first ensure the steady supply of weapons from west for that entire time frame to fight the invaders to survive self ! is not it?
after you win, you have to rebuild the whole infrastructure which will suck a hell lotta money, then after the assembly lines works to work, you can start supplying!! Am I right?
what is the current treasury status? any info?
The economy is bad. It rests on loans and foreign aid.
But we will recover at the expense of Russian money. For example: those that are frozen or, for example, as confiscation from oil revenues.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
The economy is bad. It rests on loans and foreign aid.
But we will recover at the expense of Russian money. For example: those that are frozen or, for example, as confiscation from oil revenues.
lets hope for the hope and best available for all still standing on the ground.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles