Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
Russia can expect its hinterland to be hit more frequently in the future, and US would probably assist Ukraine is developing these new missiles and drones..

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I think it was launched not from the territory of Ukraine.
If the war is further stretched be ready for more hits inside Russia.

America will definitely provide longer range missile/rockets and artillery to Ukraine. It's cheaper to fight via someone else shoulder for them. Their industry is already rolling out more equipments now.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Russia is a big producer of oil,gas,ammonia and nitrates. All of these are used in making explosives and propellant.

Though Russians have nitrates they lack several specialized chemicals, which Russia imports from Germany, PRC, Japan, etc. Russia doesn't make enough of this chemicals and/or this chemicals that Russians make are not pure enough IDK hence Russia is dependent on import of these chemicals. This is where Russian production is hampered.
RUSI said Russia is making more ammo than anybody expected. 9 months later they have not run out of ammo. From the first month of the war you have been saying they are running out of ammo,but they still have ammo. It is why we are now trying to buy ammo for Ukraine from south korea.
You claiming that me saying From the first month of the war you have been saying they are running out of ammo is plain lie. First ammunition shortage were reported in June-July if my memory serves right.
Its a open secret that Russians are importing artillery ammunition from North Korea, Belarus and probably Iran.
This is because Russian industry is not able to meet basic demand of artillery usage.
It is also being reported that Russians have tapped into WW2 era ammunition.
Another example is artillery concentrated fire in beginning of the war e.g. Mariupol compared to now what Russians have been firing e.g. Bakhmut.
You can also have a holistic analysis of fire-dection map and online articles if you want better understanding.

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Russian are making missiles and airplanes from semiconductors of stolen washing machines??
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you a bot?? Who just refer Google without using common sense??

Again, North Korea and Belarus is supplying Propellant and explosives 🤣🤣🤣

Russia stockpiled something even before they come to know about what is going to be sanctioned??

Top in these, You explicitly said earlier, India will "Stop" import of Russian oil once secondary sanctions kicked in but I am not seeing anything even on Google.

Are you a bot like Alexa/Siri ??
Alexa/Siri, Aren't you are the one who claimed rampant corruption in Russian army/MOD and Zero preparation for war by Russia?
This post shows how truly low your IQ is or you are posting in sheer contempt.
I believe you understand difference between PGM, missiles and aircraft; it not then google it.

I suggest you look around the internet to find why Russians are stealing home appliances and at the same time who are supplying artillery ammunition to Russia.

Unlike your post Russians leadership has good IQ, they had stockpiled lots of stuff that Russia tends to import in anticipation of sanctions. How difficult is this to understand?😞😞😞

Top in these, You explicitly said earlier, India will "Stop" import of Russian oil once secondary sanctions kicked in but I am not seeing anything even on Google. -> This is the most abysmally low IQ statement by you. If you had bothered to read the statement properly I said India will "Stop" import of Russian oil once secondary sanctions kick in. Currently are no sanctions on Russian oil. Are you aware of the whole price cap on Russian oil drama currently playing out.

My advice to you : Take a deep breath, chill for a day or two and clear you head. Your IQ is reducing day by day in your post which you do in sheer contempt of me.
I get it you genuinely are rooting for Russia but after abysmally poor performance you are both frustrated and depressed. Added insult to your injury is that US, UK and west is accomplishing all its goals.

Till you calm down and are ready to have a rational discussion; Feel free to ignore me and spare me your BS.

Last edited:

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
This post shows how truly low your IQ is or you are posting in sheer contempt.
I believe you understand difference between PGM, missiles and aircraft; it not then google it.

I suggest you look around the internet to find why Russians are stealing home appliances and at the same time who are supplying artillery ammunition to Russia.

Unlike your post Russians leadership has good IQ, they had stockpiled lots of stuff that Russia tends to import in anticipation of sanctions. How difficult is this to understand?😞😞😞

Top in these, You explicitly said earlier, India will "Stop" import of Russian oil once secondary sanctions kicked in but I am not seeing anything even on Google. -> This is the most abysmally low IQ statement by you. If you had bothered to read the statement properly I said India will "Stop" import of Russian oil once secondary sanctions kick in. Currently are no sanctions on Russian oil. Are you aware of the whole price cap on Russian oil drama currently playing out.

My advice to you : Take a deep breath, chill for a day or two and clear you head. Your IQ is reducing day by day in your post which you do in sheer contempt of me.
I get it you genuinely are rooting for Russia but after abysmally poor performance you are both frustrated and depressed. Added insult to your injury is that US, UK and west is accomplishing all its goals.

Till you calm down and are ready to have a rational discussion; Feel free to ignore me and spare me your BS.
Hold up, can you explain what the secondary sanctions will be?

Oil price cap is at $60 and market rate is nearby anyway.

If oil price falls, won't OPEC cut production?

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles