Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Ylside

Country flag
Some harsh facts about the sorry state of the Russian artillery force reported by Russian correpondent Alexander Sladkov
DONETSK. VERY UNPLEASANT FACT TO ACCEPT:

Ukrainian artillery does whatever it wants. And the Russian "counter-battery struggle" is no threat for her. We cannot do anything to the artillery of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with regards to the security of Donetsk.

All talk about our superiority in artillery remains an empty phrase: we have neither ground reconnaissance weapons nor UAVs capable of instantly detecting enemy fire weapons and destroying them. Do they know about this state of affairs? Do they report to the top about such a situation with intelligence equipment? We are prophesied great things, how can we go on the offensive with such support?

And as for the general situation, we must admit to ourselves and report to self-respecting responsible persons upstairs that even now, and all these 10 months, we do not have and did not have real means of conducting counter-battery combat, our artillery is blind. Come on, take courage and report.

Ylside

Country flag
It's nice to have Igor Girkin back from the frontlines :rofl:

And now also briefly on the impressions of the trip, which was inconclusive, but not useless (since my eyes and ears remained with me, and my head is also still working).

Naturally, I intend to keep the vast majority of my impressions and conclusions to myself. To, so to speak, "not to discredit". Positive impressions - I will share in the upcoming (hopefully) video conferences. But there are not too many of them - in relation to the negative ones.

And now I will only note that the basis of all our "increasing victories" on the fronts the deepest crisis of strategic planning. Simply put, the troops are fighting "by inertia", not having the slightest idea of the ultimate strategic goals of the current military campaign and only guessing about the vague plans of the command for such grandiose senseless gestures as the construction of a completely insane in uselessness (but wildly expensive in terms of execution cost) "Surovikin Lines".

In most parts of the RF Armed Forces, soldiers and officers do not understand: for what, for what and for what purposes they are fighting in general.
For them, a mystery - what is the condition for victory or just a condition for ending the war? And the authorities of the Russian Federation are not able to explain this to them, since setting a clear goal for the NWO means "limiting room for maneuver" - that is, losing the opportunity to declare the goals of the NWO as achieved at any moment that the Kremlin leaders consider convenient. (For the thousand and first time, I remind you that the passionately desired “reconciliation with partners,” for which many steps are being taken to this day that demoralize society and the army, is unattainable in principle, but the Kremlin and Staraya Square do not want to believe in it). Such sentiments specifically in the troops lead to apathy. Apathy, on the other hand, leads to a drop in morale and the fulfillment of the tasks set "for show", without a real interest in their successful result. So - in the army of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (and parts of the Armed Forces of the LDNR, although there the fighters have much more motivation) apathy prevails.

The absence of a clear military-political strategy does not allow the military to develop tactics that will contribute to its implementation. In the meantime - "on a whim" - the RF Armed Forces are preparing for a protracted positional war, building long-term structures along the entire front in the style of "a la the Mannerheim Line" (it does not pull on the "Maginot Line"). The fact that following the strategy of a protracted war is suicide for the Russian Federation (and its authorities and elites, too, by the way) - I wrote back in 2014, but I said (more than once) - from the very beginning of the current campaign.

Therefore, watching how the enemy slowly (and without encountering any opposition) implements his own strategic tasks with the complete passivity of the military and political authorities of the Russian Federation, I do not expect anything good at the front in the coming weeks.

And, yes, - the so-called. "Ukraine" will NOT freeze in winter, will NOT rebel and will NOT fight worse. Vice versa. Its soldiers, who have already believed in their strength as a result of the autumn victories of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and are fully supported by NATO, will only fight harder and harder against the "Muscovites", avenging the hardships that their relatives and friends in the rear are forced to bear. And they will be met only by apathetic performance of duty, behind which many fighters and commanders have long been looming the unresolved question: "What are we doing here, if Moscow is most concerned with the implementation of" grain deals ", the unhindered pumping of ammonia through Odessa and the" price ceiling " on gas and oil supplied to numerous Western partners?

Master Chief

Country flag
I think it was launched not from the territory of Ukraine.
It's not a slow moving drone.. but virtually a cruise missile.. traveling at 1100 km/h,around 0.9 Mach at low altitudes.. Tupolev Tu-141drone modified to a Kamikaze drone. But, needs to improve its air defense coverage. Likely, Russia moved AD Systems from the area to annexed areas in Ukraine..

RocketMan

Country flag
Russia is a big producer of oil,gas,ammonia and nitrates. All of these are used in making explosives and propellant.

RUSI said Russia is making more ammo than anybody expected. 9 months later they have not run out of ammo. From the first month of the war you have been saying they are running out of ammo,but they still have ammo. It is why we are now trying to buy ammo for Ukraine from south korea.

If russia which is a country of below 150 million and lots of corruption cannot run out of ammo after 9 months then wtf is china going to be with 100x more factories and 10x more people.

India needs to take note of this.
GloboHomo shills like to think Russia is some kind of third world shithole which will fall the moment Americunts & their lackeys invade , cakewalk like iraq adventure . In reality it will be a bloody reminder of near peer conflict when thousands of ( emma with their two mothers) will come home in body bags & NATO will crumble like a house of cards .

Blood+

Country flag
GloboHomo shills like to think Russia is some kind of third world shithole which will fall the moment Americunts & their lackeys invade , cakewalk like iraq adventure . In reality it will be a bloody reminder of near peer conflict when thousands of ( emma with their two mothers) will come home in body bags & NATO will crumble like a house of cards .
It will be a bloodbath for certain. The US probably can take it to an extent given the barbaric and fanatical nature of the population (especially in the south), but I don't think the EU would have the stomach for it.

Master Chief

Country flag
Nice video of Kalibr launches.. It's amazing that Russia manages to fit in so many missiles in small ships like the Gepard and Buyan class

Master Chief

Country flag
After going silent Iranian drones seem to have made a comeback

Hot Physics professor from Ukraine

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles