Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

JBH22

I'm positive that stealing chips out of Ukrainian washing machines made this possible. These high tech washing machine chips was the main reason for this invasion. Dark sorrow knows this is true..."Why do you think Russians were looting washing machine and home appliances from Ukraine" https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/russia-ukraine-war-2022.83278/post-2400646
Actually despite all propaganda I think Russian MIC is pretty decent, they churned out reportedly 200 modernised T-72B3M for the upcoming attack.
You think AVADI would have come close to that figure if there was war. I doubt it.

Ylside

Country flag
AA missiles are too expensive, especially for drones, here, two short 35mm bursts took care of the million-dollar cruise missile.

Of course, the range of these guns is pretty limited and it takes great recon and good chunk of luck to get into into range. Solution could be combination if AA missiles and auto-cannon, like in Russian Pantsir.

Flash12

Country flag
Sooner or later people in the West are gonna rise up against these Globalist scum . It'll a French revolution redux & result will be a permanent weakening of Americunts stranglehold over Europe.
I think the protests will be severely suppressed. Because nothing can interfere with the Big plan. We may even see a new fascisation of Europe.

Flash12

Country flag
@Flash12 yo man how do u see war ending ?

any chance u and @Akim will have meeting in frontline ?

My vision is the end of the war in the victory of Russia. I see it in the destruction of all Ukrainian heavy equipment, shell starvation, the destruction of the Ukrainian economy and the impossibility of fueling it by the West, Europe's war-weariness and its great economic crisis.

Flash12

Country flag
Russian are making missiles and airplanes from semiconductors of stolen washing machines??
Are you a bot like Alexa/Siri ??
They simply take their own news and substitute Russia there.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles