Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

Russian air defense failures go way deeper than just the air defense themselves.

What you're seeing is real time parallel of what our military behaved and functioned like in 1962. Just like that war was the failure of more than 10 years in the making, this too is like that.

We were able to recover, Russians probably won't.
What makes you say that? Russia has a far bigger industrial base than India and more skilled technicians and engineers than India.

DumbPilot

Country flag
What makes you say that? Russia has a far bigger industrial base than India and more skilled technicians and engineers than India.
More about the military and work ethic than the industrial base.

Russians have had a chronic history of there being corruption in the armed forces at almost all levels, and being unprofessional in conduct. The war in Ukraine is a real kick to their nuts, because all that money supposed to go into the military has went into something else

As for recovery, the US probably won't let them recover(sanctions, export restrictions, etc)

Blademaster

More about the military and work ethic than the industrial base.

Russians have had a chronic history of there being corruption in the armed forces at almost all levels, and being unprofessional in conduct. The war in Ukraine is a real kick to their nuts, because all that money supposed to go into the military has went into something else

As for recovery, the US probably won't let them recover(sanctions, export restrictions, etc)
US can do all she wants but Russia will recover and learn from this. Do not make the mistake of being delusional about Russia like the US has.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
pray our people now stop claiming s400 is some magic shield we can use against the pakisanis and chinese

all these things including american ones have limits .

i think the drone simply flew low below radar .
I don't think the drone flew 600 km on tree level all the way. It's a ancient drone too and particularly not stealthy.

Russians just suck ass like nothing you've seen before

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I don't think the drone flew 600 km on tree level all the way. It's a ancient drone too and particularly not stealthy.

Russians just suck ass like nothing you've seen before
I'm starting to believe this as well. Misstep after misstep by Russia. They were amassing aircraft for a big strike. It was common knowledge. Yet they didn't airtight their defences.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm starting to believe this as well. Misstep after misstep by Russia. They were amassing aircraft for a big strike. It was common knowledge. Yet they didn't airtight their defences.
They didn't expect it 600 kms inland that's for sure. Forget everything else, why doesn't a nuclear bomber stationing base have air defense? It's a joke really.

Ylside

Country flag
You don't know about the massive fire in Kramatorsk yesterday that burned for half a day ? Looks like a lot of western supplied ammo went up in smoke..
Some ammo depot in Kramatorsk is purely an operational target. You dont plan at attack for 10 days and send your strategic bombers fleet into the air to hit some ammo depot 40km from the frontline

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Which journalist asked this question? Already been answered by every indian minister possible.
Vai tumko aam khana hy , to khao naa, githliaa kiew ginnee ja rah ho!!
And you should know that any tom-DOICk harry minister can not answer or brief a press meet in international event!! Ever heard of the term EAM or MEA!!?
Aajeeb banda ho!!! russia or ukraine ke simping me apne desh ko hi niche laa rah hy!!!!

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Vai tumko aam khana hy , to khao naa, githliaa kiew ginnee ja rah ho!!
And you should know that any tom-DOICk harry minister can not answer or brief a press meet in international event!! Ever heard of the term EAM or MEA!!?
Aajeeb banda ho!!! russia or ukraine ke simping me apne desh ko hi niche laa rah hy!!!!
Yaar ptani kya samajh rhe mere post ko.
If we keep answering such questions it looks bad only. Nobody is asking China these questions.
Just answer already discussed and move on. The statements come in headlines next day and then this topic remains in discussion for another few days.

Thanks for telling me the ministers responsible, mujhe toh pta hi nahi tha guruji

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Will S400 turn out to be a shit purchase seeing as Russian Air Defence looks like made of cardboard at this point

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Clearly Russians don't deserve the title of muh 2nd strongest force in the world, they have fallen behind China, and even us now. The Qualitative, morale, personnel, Skill gap is astounding

Ylside

Country flag
After Russian Armatas, Koalytsia-SVs or Terminators failed to make an impression on the battle field, RuSSia activated its secret weapon - famous Soviet battle maids

betk02q9bel71.jpg

PETERPIPER

Country flag
Will S400 turn out to be a shit purchase seeing as Russian Air Defence looks like made of cardboard at this point
Saudi Arabia and UAE had their own PAC2/PAC3 Patriot,Hawk,Crotale,Avenger etc air defence systems,etc and the US army had their own systems in those places and the Houthi's with primitive drones still managed drone and missile attacks in their countries. Israel has the best air defence system in the world,but had to make more air defence systems because the primitive rocket attacks got through.

Pakistan had lots of european,us and chinese air defence systems. India was reliant on soviet era defence systems until the recent years because of the arms embargo by the us. India still prevailed in conflicts with Pakistan despite Pakistan getting HARM,Shrike,etc for decades.

Last edited:

The Shrike

Country flag
ADs are not impenetrable force fields - there will always be gaps when you are protected such a large area plus time when it won't work for technical reasons. And the Russians have been on the war for 10 months now, there must be a lot of fatigue building up in both men and material. Some failures are expected.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
pray our people now stop claiming s400 is some magic shield we can use against the pakisanis and chinese

all these things including american ones have limits .

i think the drone simply flew low below radar .
One need several layers of air defence .

Russia do have good systems technically but they don't have enough in numbers to be deployed. They don't have defence budget to induct equipment like the Soviet had.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
@Dark Sorrow Bhai/Bahna?? When is your secondary sanctions are coming which you were mentioning in March??

Russia yet again fired 100s of missiles today. according to you Russian has been suffering from critical shortage of Propellant, explosives and Semi conductors from March onward.
I hope you have a basic cognitive ability to differentiate between stockpiled cruise missile that Russia has already manufactured and is currently using against Ukraine; Propellant Charge that Russian is having shortfall of and is importing from North Korea, Belarus, etc. and Semiconductor shortage for which Russia can't mass produce PGM for its aircraft or artillery. Why do you think Russians were looting washing machine and home appliances from Ukraine?
Have you ever wondered how Russians managed to deliver S-400 even after sanctions, let me answer you the question : Russians had already stockpiled items they knew that would be sanctioned against procurement after their invasion.
The question remains to be answered in this war of attrition : If Russians stocks of sanctioned items are exhausted before conclusion of the war.
As for the secondary sanctions google what are the countries selling Russians sanctioned items and you will get answer to your question.

Finally I can't decrypt purpose of you post; was it written in frustration , depression or pure contempt?

Last edited:

PETERPIPER

Country flag
I hope you have a basic cognitive ability to differentiate between stockpiled cruise missile that Russia has already manufactured pre-invasion and is currently using against Ukraine, Propellant Charge that Russian is having shortfall of and is importing from North Korea, Belarus, etc. and Semiconductor shortage for which it can't mass produce PGM for its aircraft or artillery. Why do you think Russians were looting washing machine and home appliances.
Have you ever wondered how Russians managed to deliver S-400 even after sanctions, let me answer you the question : Russians had already stockpiled items they know they would be sanctioned against procurement.
The question remains to be answered in this war of attrition is if Russians stocks are exhausted before conclusion of the war.
As for the secondary sanctions google what are the countries selling Russians sanctioned items and you will get answer to your question.

Finally I can't decrypt purpose of you post; was it written in frustration , depression or pure contempt?
Russia is a big producer of oil,gas,ammonia and nitrates. All of these are used in making explosives and propellant.

The war in Ukraine demonstrates that war between peer or near-peer adversaries demands the existence of a technically advanced, mass scale, industrial-age production capability. The Russian onslaught consumes ammunition at rates that massively exceed US forecasts and ammunition production. For the US to act as the arsenal of democracy in defence of Ukraine, there must be a major look at the manner and the scale at which the US organises its industrial base. This situation is especially critical because behind the Russian invasion stands the world’s manufacturing capital – China. As the US begins to expend more and more of its stockpiles to keep Ukraine in the war, China has yet to provide any meaningful military assistance to Russia. The West must assume that China will not allow Russia to be defeated, especially due to a lack of ammunition. If competition between autocracies and democracies has really entered a military phase, then the arsenal of democracy must first radically improve its approach to the production of materiel in wartime.
RUSI said Russia is making more ammo than anybody expected. 9 months later they have not run out of ammo. From the first month of the war you have been saying they are running out of ammo,but they still have ammo. It is why we are now trying to buy ammo for Ukraine from south korea.

If russia which is a country of below 150 million and lots of corruption cannot run out of ammo after 9 months then wtf is china going to be with 100x more factories and 10x more people.

India needs to take note of this.

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
I hope you have a basic cognitive ability to differentiate between stockpiled cruise missile that Russia has already manufactured and is currently using against Ukraine; Propellant Charge that Russian is having shortfall of and is importing from North Korea, Belarus, etc. and Semiconductor shortage for which Russia can't mass produce PGM for its aircraft or artillery. Why do you think Russians were looting washing machine and home appliances from Ukraine?
Have you ever wondered how Russians managed to deliver S-400 even after sanctions, let me answer you the question : Russians had already stockpiled items they knew that would be sanctioned against procurement after their invasion.
The question remains to be answered in this war of attrition : If Russians stocks of sanctioned items are exhausted before conclusion of the war.

Russian are making missiles and airplanes from semiconductors of stolen washing machines??
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you a bot?? Who just refer Google without using common sense??

Again, North Korea and Belarus is supplying Propellant and explosives 🤣🤣🤣

Russia stockpiled something even before they come to know about what is going to be sanctioned??

Top in these, You explicitly said earlier, India will "Stop" import of Russian oil once secondary sanctions kicked in but I am not seeing anything even on Google.

Are you a bot like Alexa/Siri ??
Alexa/Siri, Aren't you are the one who claimed rampant corruption in Russian army/MOD and Zero preparation for war by Russia?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles